Why should Cannabis be legalized? Is Cannabis a gateway-drug? Debut thread

Why should Cannabis be legalized? Is Cannabis a gateway-drug? Debut thread.

I've known people who started smoking young age and then a few years later they start doing amphetamine and later on, having depression and o-d from depression pills and die.

Why should cannabis be legal if that happens? Is there an explanation or what. sry i'm a retard

I've smoked weed every day for the last 5 years and have a job I love, great family, and even kicked alcohol.

I'm not the typical stoner though. I enjoy the introspection it affords me.

Debut thread... You really are a retard.

But if consider legalization of cannabis it should work for everyone.. am i right? I mean, yea it works for you and many others. But 50% gets fucked up, get phsycosis and does heavier drugs. Is it the weeds fault or their friends / themselfs?

I told you I am ='D

Kind of like gun accessibility, alcohol, or opiates in the US. Some are responsible consumers, but some can't handle it and flip the fuck out (e.g. the Cleveland guy who got cucked and went out and shot someone).
Personally I say either ban them all or legalize them all. That's about my only libertarian stance on issues.

>be me
>family life turns to shit
>rents divorce
>g-pa dies
>move away to college
>best friends go to different college
>become depressed
>hate life
>hate school
>drop out/kicked out
>move in with mother
>think suicide
>become neet
>mother thinks i'm useless
>get minimum wage job
>no health insurance
>start smokin refer on the reg
>no so neet anymore
>life gets better
>make new friends
>start hanging out with old friends again
>life still shit though
>decide to join army
>lose 90 pounds
>life is great
>leave for basic, no more refer
>start new life
I've had some pretty close moments in life where I was really close to killing myself. Then I'd roll a joint and play a stoner song to enjoy my last moments. End up putting the pistol back.

legalizing weed will mean the collapse of a big part of drug- economy. I will lose all my money and comfortable life earning a lot with little effort just being smart enough to not get caught. And i will NOT send out my employees to sell coke to get shot down by niggers. Fuck you fucking legalize weed assholes. Find a nice white dealer who only specializes in weed and buy good quality for a normal price without fucking with eachother. Live and let live. Fuck your legalizing.

Weed is for underage faggots but the war on drugs is a complete failure. Fuck Jeff Sessions. Legalize it.

everyone's an adult. shouldn't they be able to decide for themselves if they can handle smoking or not?

Yep. And if you're keeping weed illegal, better get rid of opiates too. They're much worse. Oh wait, we suck at fighting drug use.

The good old X is worse than Y therefore Y is good.
>kys

it should be illegal. Keeps the price up :)

Been smoking weed for 10 years and have never picked up a hard drug. If you do, its your own retarded fault. The biggest "gateway" effect of cannabis is realizing the extent to which the government lies to you.

The people who start smoking at a young age are inevitably gonna get into that shit anyway. Be it through alcohol or weed or ciggies or whatever, every middle/high school has those kid(s) who sell shit cause it's easy money.

The gateway drug argument is retarded because anything can be labeled as that, like even some mild over the counter pain or sleeping pills that a mother gets her kid for a headache or some shit.

If weed was legal it'd stop the money being wasted by the DEA and the prison system putting people away for years for non-violent possession and distribution charges. It would stop the massive import of marijuana from the cartels cause they have shit weed anyway, if we have high quality dispensaries the majority of the population would be able to get it legally like alcohol.

I've been smoking for around 3-4 years now and it's had no negative impact on my life. I just got married to my wife, I have a 40k salary and soon to get a promotion. Not saying it won't fuck up some peoples' lives because they're irresponsible but the same can be said for any legal substance.

It gets a bad rep from the stoner kids who think it "cures cancer" or is healthy for you in some way.

all drugs should be legalized tbh

It is a gateway drug, a gateway to another fucking dimension located in your stomach. Better have Domino's on speeddial breh.

Don't think he was arguing that weed is "good", just that our laws make absolutely no fucking sense when it comes to drugs.
Why is marijuana listed among codeine and amphetamines according to our government? No reason.

It should be legalized. The Economical advantage for each State would be great, because they could tax it. The Flow and the quality would be controlled.
Only thing i dont like is the "Weed Culture". i hate the Music they are listening too, this crappy reggae, makes me wanna vomit. Also i hate Whteys pretend to be Niggers and to try to act as one. Thats just utter retarded

Prescription pills are the real gateway to heroin. Alcohol seems like a gateway to cocaine also

>It gets a bad rep from the stoner kids who think it "cures cancer"
By stoner kids do you mean doctors and scientists along with plenty of cancer success stories?

Technically. I think bud or Coors is the gateway drug most start with.

Exactly my point. Thanks user

I don't think anyone should be kidnapped beaten and thrown in a cage becuase they like to smoke a plant. Seems pretty immoral to treat anyone like

I come from a family with addictive personalities. My father and mother side both have history of alcohol issues.
I smoke weed and drink, but have no issues calling days when I just don't want it, and often have days I can go without it. I smoked 3 times last week and that was the most I smoked in a year at once.

i mean honestly if theyre gonna let weed ruin their life theyre probably super shitty people and would in the first place and the weed really isnt the problem.. they are