I know this board is probably the last place to ask but, how moral are some of you...

I know this board is probably the last place to ask but, how moral are some of you? I get that this is Sup Forums and its fun to shitpost about niggers, rape, death, and just fucked-up-ness all around. Or is being "moral" a useless meme used to keep the dumber people in line? What are your thoughts on this? Are you moral or immoral?

99% of what keeps me from doing "immoral" shit is the possible consequences of prison and shit like that. If there were no consequences, not much would stop me from almost anything

Morals are a trait that people find attractive. Usually it means a partner won't lie, cheat, etc. However, 90% of people on Sup Forums and even Sup Forums in general have no morals. We are the cesspool of the web.

laws were made for a reason

or you know the fact that you're a pussy lol

There are still a handful of people here who aren't underage

It keeps social outcasts and people with a low EQ from integrating with normal society. It's an important distinction.

Fair enough, but what about things which aren't illegal to do, like cheating on your gf/wife/bf/husband, lying, or neglecting your dog? How do you stop yourself from those?

imagine a world where it is balls-to-the-walk ultimate and utter chaos

no laws, no order, just madness

that would be either heaven/hell

Kek. Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the cesspool of the internet, I don't belive everyone here is a furry, trap loving faggot, who secretly wishes to fuck their sisters. Sometimes just setting the bait and watching people's reactions is a blast. I would like to know if some folks actually had some sort of morals they follow in real life who still post some graphic content or "edgy" responses.

Probably a bit of both. This is a playground, a place to visit while your movie's downloading and fuck about. It's filled with idiots, but with an occasional genius post/thread/image thrown in to make it worthwhile.
I mess around here like everyone else but I'll still report cp if I see it. Married, 2 kids, 40, 'normal' life.
I don't post gore or edgy shit, I lurk, I add to half-decent threads, I chuckle.
Then I go to Sup Forums, do the same. Then I leave.

Some people who completely lack morality are still thriving in society. In fact some of those said individuals could attribute their success to the lack of morality.

Valid point there. And that's exactly how I see it too, a playground. While I know most people aren't into the shit they post it's fun to see the reactions at times just for the sake of trolling. kek Sup Forums is great for the laughs. Sometimes its better than digging through here. Do you cheat on your wife or ever have thoughts of doing so when shes a cunt?

Well I did have a fling with her best friend before we were married and probably would again with someone if I thought I'd get away with it. But she's never a cunt or bitchy, it's just that I'm a man I guess. It's what we do, I don't think I'd turn anyone down tbh.

Thanks for the response. I've been struggling lately with remaining faithful to my gf. I love her to death, but being faithful is a new concept to me. Like you sad it's what we do.

Wait till you have kids and have to deal with flirty mothers all the time. Most of them are in the same kind of stable marriage as me and my missus. I remain vigilant on wednesdays when my wife picks the kids up lest there should be a Dad there like me.

If I can get away with it and it benefits me, I'm almost always doing it.

My only true morality is towards my family and friends. I don't lie to them because I like it when they trust whatever I say since as far as they know "I don't lie". I don't cheat or hurt them either for the same reason, and I probably never would.

Outside of that relatively small circle, all bets are off. If I can get away with lying, stealing or anything that might put me ahead however slightly, I'm going to. I'm no psycho, but feeling bad about wronging anyone that you see in the movies and shit seems like an outright lie. Everyone is out to get you if they can, and the sweetest old lady would literally eat you if she had to and she could; and so would I.

Kek! You sound cool as fuck. I'd have a beer with you! Did your marriage get better with kids or worse?

Morality does tend to get in the way of the best opportunities which would put you ahead of everyone else. And I understand why people would do that, because "it's either you or them." Although I do agree that the vast majority of people would play you the chance they get, wouldn't you say theres a minority of people who are genuine? Like the group of friends and family you have. Or would their morality or lack of it, towards you effect how you would treat them?

Hard to say. Better in that you kind of realise you're together for a while at least and that stops any arguements getting out of hand or petty shit ruining it - you realise you're not the most important thing in your life anyomore.
Worse is that everything is so fucking tiring. No more staying in bed till you're good and ready, feeling refreshed/energised is a thing of the past. That's probably to do with age as well tho tbf.
You become a proper team if you do it right.

the ability to cooperate and breaking that anarchic "eat or get eaten" state is very, very practical and got us a lot further (as a species).
for the practicality of trying to survive in huge-ass empty space, a little hand in hand work is a necessity!

Morals are a made up thing though. It's the fancier equivalent of:
"you did 'good' "
"you did 'bad' "
There is no subjective reality to it.

"if everyone takes care of themselves, every is taken care of" think about that.

that being said: torture isis to death if you can,fam!!

*no objective reality

I feel like I'm a very fair and moral person, however anger and irrationally can turn me "evil" but I genuinely dislike trying to take advantage out of people or do things like cheat and lie

I'm moral-ish by fascistic standards. I work out, I eat well, I put my family first- but I've got a plethora of degenerate fetishes, a caffeine addiction, and I'm too afraid of jail to join a RWDS.

So, yeah, not oven material, but not SS material either.

checkd.
That's a great way of seeing things. I guess it comes with age and patiences too. But I'm sure your wife also plays a big role in diffusing situations right? Any tips for beating the tiredness? Or is it inevitable?