ITT: Ask a former christian who converted to Judaism anything

ITT: Ask a former christian who converted to Judaism anything.

why?

For the shekels, of course!

This is not me.

Because I found G-d and the essence of christianity in Judaism.

how does baked foreskin taste?

What the fuck is wrong with you

how? did they have anal with u?
or just a bj?

how does it feel to be the only thing keeping white people from destroying themselves?

this is not me

i just love shekels

I think you misunderstood my questions.

what I meant is: why would I ask you a question? what makes you think you're interesting?

Why is it that we don't get enough R34 on Kobolds?

was circumcized anyway.... had phymosis as a baby

Why u mad tho

No.

feelsgoodman.jpg

What's your nationality/ethnicity?

can you feel it?

Feel it deep down to my neshama.

Where do you stand on Israel?

What's your favorite furniture ?

Simple furniture.

Austrian.

inb4 feeling guilty because of hitler

Why are otters so awesome?

Because they are very comfortable.

why are you on Sup Forums?

Lolocaust?

because I used to browse Sup Forums a lot... now just visiting.

A lot has changed here.

When I was still around, Milhouse was a not a meme.

Why is it that Bluetooth audio devices lack a high precision timer along with a peer to peer synchronization frame where audio devices with different chips etc can still accurately playback separate audio channels, while maintaining proper synchronization?

Whats the stance on uncut men wanting to convert to shekelisim? Do they have to get cut? Will a rabbi succ my penor afterwards?

My bluetooth headphones have like a 1 second delay on all audio played, the jack wore out and I can't even use them anymore, its mildly infuriating enough to ruin it for me.

What don't you just say God, faggot?

which country are you from?

most later life converts don't have to get cut unless they're joining a more strict sect. At which point they'd have had to go to rabbinical school for several years before that.

I heard it was hard to be accepted in the jewish community, what did you have to do?

If I convert, will I be able to get in on the money? Because I'll totally fucking do it.

Jewish community meaning Palestine.

Not op.
When u use peer to peer you are sending the signal to a multifuction computer. The device still has to covert the sigal & send to the proper channels/apps. Where as an audio device is made solely for audio and only audio. The audios computer doesnt have to worry if the incoming signal is an image video or other type of file. It will only take audio.

Depends on the community.
If its orthodox judaism its very complicated.
I adhered to conservative judaism.
Basically I had to be a novice for a year to learn and study about the Torah, jewish traiditions etc.
I already said... Austria.

Where do you live? Is your gf Jewish? What do you think of Trump?

>I already said... Austria.
Ok, never mind the question asking where you live.

This is not me
I really love shekels

marry a JAP, you can inherit her family's old wealth

Do Jewish people believe in ghost, Demons, reincarnation, wichtcraft,aliens,hell and heaven?

You have no idea how badly I want to do exactly this, my man.

Did the Holocaust happen?

is the gas chamber your favorite

You had an urge to take lands belonging to other people ?

No, you're confusing the superior ASHKENAZI JEWISH people, who hold 27% of nobel prizes, even though they only represent 0.2% of the population, with WH*TE people, who need to be castrated, so they stop shooting up schools

endlich nimmt jemand von euch die schuld auf sich. danke.
;)
grüsse aus franken.

Both shoot up children.
No difference there.

What a basic bitch

יא גבר

The Nobel committee and family were shekel hoarders so what's more surprising is that the prize has actually gone to anyone other that a kike

We don't speak faggot. Try English.

Pesach sameach, Brother.

אתה הומו

Where is the gold?

Learn your history, faggot. Those olive trees are ISRAELI olive trees. We didn't take anyone's land, it's ours and always has been. Kick us off, we'll come right back and get it.

Welche Gegend?

Do you think that Jews are the only humans who will be saved by god?

How can you become jewish, if your mother is not jewish?

"ISRAEL" you say?
There was no such thing 70 years ago fuckwad.
Dont learn history, checkout Wikipedia for kids.

we all are in losing team to enter winning team you must be a jew but even if you are %50 jew they wont accept you only libcuck jews maybe but thats no shekel global power closest thing to winning team is christians aka slaves jews master simple

Did jews admit they did 7/11?

beacaus they have already been there. its a little like the fucking brits reserve sun-loungers at 5 am.

So they went out for a pint?
What a kikefag.
If they had a place, they wouldve gone there during WWII not to countries that set them on fire.

We weren't allowed to leave those countries.....

how the fuck can you convert? I thought that wasn't allowed.

i heard it was a part time job

You have to be really insistent.

And illegal immigration has been around for just 5 years now.
How come there is no report on Jews going to Palestine back then?

and bombing 2000yrs-progeny of palestina is appropriate development of land huh?

but never mind . only thing i know for sure is that they are all deserving what they started there. both sides.

its just imo claiming a country after more than 1000 yrs is not justifiable.

I actually have no idea what you just said. There's no report of Jews to Israel because, as I said in my previous post, we were killed if they caught us.

Do u feel like a moneygrubber and can u do my taxes

Smuggling.
Thats how half of the people travelled back then.