m.liveleak.com/view?i=9a3_1492375958
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigger's gonna nig...

This ^^^

Steve "Stevie Steve" Stephens

it is a fucking giga nig. what did you expect

Supposedly possible sighting in philly

Steve "Steve-O steffen Mcstephen steffenson Stefferson Stefan" Stephens

Can someone provide a link to vid or an explanation on whats going on?

His head looks like a fucking easter egg

Steve "got the seniors leaven" stephens

he looks like a caveman lmao

GF problems, angry, shoot random person.

liveleak.com/view?i=19f_1492377370

Krakkas still say "what the actual fuck"?

Steve is spreading the words of Jesus Christ.

Steve "Itchy Trigga Finga Nigga" Stephens

Did they catch this fucker yet

THE CLEVELAND STREAMER

Nah, nigga shaved his beard & put on a wig, he's out there looking like big dick bitch

I'm happy the victim died...

See the shit he was posting on fb.

Typical nigger.

Fake, you retard

What gets me is cnn refusing to call him a "black man"
They actually called him a dark skinned white man.
A fucking "dark skinned" "white man"
Seriously what the actual fuck.

lol pls be bait
>inspect your element

Lol FB, not likely, that old nigger was so old he'd even forgotten how to steal
(Almost)

I felt bad for him for about 2 minutes, thank you for sharing this.

It's fake and gay. Stop fucking spreading cancer you fucktards.

"Stephens has 'dark white skin'"

Nice dubs you lying light skinned retard.

this. old fuck shoulda rolled quads

I didn't hear the full story, what's the news on this guy? He killed someone and streamed it on Facebook?

yep

he is not black, so the cops can shoot him.

not surprised this nigger turned against his own people, you can see how fucking underdeveloped he is
The old man didnt have to die.

just niggers.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=9a3_1492375958

Why this nigga looking like a fucking egg tho?

Yeah. It's just another murder in the U.S ghettos, but everyone is going nuts because it was live streamed on fb, and because he victim is an "innocent old man"...

Just look here

That's the shit the victim posted on fb.

TLDR: niggers doing what they do best.

>wife left him and took all his shit (according to him)
>has nothing now
>went crazy
>said he will now go on killing spree
>live streamed himself shooting an old black guy
>it's not the first one he killed just the first one he filmed (according to him)
>is now on the loose traveling states
>he claims to be on a killing spree
>every state and FBI is looking for him

It might be bullshit that he is really going on a killing spree. I think he just killed the one guy and is now on the run and scared, but just stay inside for now user. Last I heard he was in northern PA

Nice bait

if you seriously think this is real then you need a bullet to the dome, fucking spastic

That photo is fake you retard, and the reason people are freaking out is because he said he was going on a "spree"

Damn he looks like Captain Spaulding if he had the makeup

BUT MOST OF ALL, FUCK YOU!

Niggers niggering

Holy shit, what drugs is he on to just go up to someone and kill them with no remorse?
Okay on second thought maybe it's for the better good but still what a nutcase. At least black dude killed another black.
Seriously though why can't they find him? He's putting himself on Facebook, which is the website that tracks people the most. Suprising

LOL, another liberal cuck who doesn't want to offend anyone not white. Keep denying the facts. Trump doesn't give a fuck about niggers like you

False flag

what a piece of shit...

Does that have anything to do with what I said?

Go outside, you degenerate.

You posted this in another thread as a fucking troll and any dense dumbass that takes this shit to be real and unedited needs some common sense.

>Seriously though why can't they find him?
IDK, probably through his phone away. May be stole a new car. Point is he made claims of going on a spree and now they don't know where he is. Pretty fucking crazy timeline

GODDAMN, MOTHERFUCKER GOT BLOOD ALL OVER MY BEST CLOWN SUIT.

Kek b8
If not, give source

the guy said: hey, don't shoot nigger

Not only that but if somebody fucking spots him and calls the police the local schools get put on lockdown. Look it up, I think it just happened recently

lol link or it didnt happen

HAHA YOU CAN'T EVEN ARGUE BACK YOUR FUCKING RETARD

where are all the black lives matter protests? i thought black lives mattered? where is the outrage?

Also, watching some old man die makes people sympathize and empathize the murder. I doubt it's nuts because he 'live streamed it' on fb. And also, it was recorded and posted, not livestreamed

this.
>that much blood after half a second
>blood isnt right color

this is begging to get shooped

He didn't live stream the killing, but posted it about 3 hours after it happened. He did live stream himself talking on his phone a bunch.
His phone pinged a tower in PA 100+ miles from the killing, so a multi state manhunt is underway. They locked down something like 9 schools

JOY LANE

I personally like:
>Steveland Brown
>Kimbo Shoot
>Cleveland Streamer

is this the new worldstar

>White man kills a black man, it's viewed as racist
>Black man kills black man, no calls for racism

You're gonna be staring at that bobber all day, man.

Just your run of the mill niggery, nothing to see here.

any full video source?

JOY LANE
O A
Y N
E

>implying the old man was "innocent"

How many people did the old man shoot when he was younger?

The old man was also wearing blue, was a he a crypt gang member?

This is the life of a negroid, you fools. This is just how those animals act. Give Trump a chance and he'll iron it all out.

liveleak.com/view?i=19f_1492377370

you dun goof'd

Well, you should feel sad for the rest of the "old men" that get killed every single of the year, in these ghettos.

Personally I wouldn't give a shit if a racist cunt like the victim died. Just see here the shit he was posting on facebook... zero respect for the people making his welfare possible...

wooh thats some nasty butter churner

He's caused some school's to lock down in PA

UNDERRATED DAMN

Steve "this flimsy plastic won't save this geriatric" Stephens

this is some "newfags cant triforce" shit right here

Hey anons lets do a manhunt of fox catching, get your fire arms and track his location based on his live streams then we shoot him up, like a capture the flag game, then we do it to all rapefugees in Sweden kill them by the masses

>Implying a board full of 16 year olds would want to hunt down a known killer

All of my keks went to you bro..

This
Old man was clearly a gang member

THIS.

I can't stand all these pussies feeling bad simply because the victim was an "old man".

Do you know why all the old man and grand dads are cool and never get angry? It's because they have really low testosterone levels. They have no desire or energy to get angry or make problems. They just stay "cool" and buy ice cream to kids.

This doesn't erase their past.

Just tell me, why was he living in one of the worst slums of Cleveland, Ohio, if he was an "honest man" like you're saying?

It's because he was a fucking criminal, like all the other niggers in these ghettos. He's living off welfare and he's definitely not contributing to society.

So, even if he's a "poor old sad man", don't forget that he was once a criminal, or else he wouldn't be living in a ghetto at 74 years old.

It happened a few times before.

Looks like he is.... UNEVEN STEVEN

Yes, but they reported them to the authorities, not actively hunt people down to gun them down.

Wow you are a dumb nigger.

Just because you are living in a shit neighborhood does not imply you were once a criminal. You fucking suburb faggot.

i like all the idiots in this thread saying they didn't hear the story or asking for a link when you could fucking google it. check google news, or even fucking google "facebook killing" jesus guys, have some self-reliance

oh ffs, stfu

Anyone got the full video? Wanna fap

I hear there are people looking for him and they plan to shoot them themselves and or lynch him
I really hope this is true.

You better give me one good reason why you don't like clowns or I'm gonna kill your whole fuckin family!