How does Sup Forums feel about the Belgian minister of health?

How does Sup Forums feel about the Belgian minister of health?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UybJdRstk-Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

unhealthy

Irony is good for your blood dearie.

She isn't Belgian you fucktard.

pretty sure shes belgian

Actually her being fat doesn't really change a thing, she is ill and suffers from a condition. She really can't help it, grow up.

spotted the belgian

what condition would that be? laziness?

WHALE HO!!!!!!!!

she looks very healthy

>She really can't help it

Wrong.

It's a thyroid problem right? Well then she can't help that, run into is only going to make things worse and thyroid problems make it so you can't lose weight amiright? Makes perfect sense if you don't think about it

Corruption can have many faces. Sometimes it's jews, sometimes its rich people, sometimes its Jabba

youtube.com/watch?v=UybJdRstk-Q

She's eaten enough Belgium waffles to be considered Belgium, assuming she wasn't Belgium born already

Why should I care who she is?

Seems about right for Europe. If you're not getting buttfucked by sandniggers you're bowing down to some fat feminist hog.

I'd bring her Solo for good enough of a reward. I don't even like Harrison Ford all that much anyway.

Because she's fat
And the minister of health

Is she a good minister? Seems the obvious question

People actually like her, she is kind of popular here in belgium

I mean, it highly ironic, but if she actually does a decent job then it's whatever. You don't usually expect the coach to jump out on the field with his team and all you know? Still, it's really funny that she's a big old fatass in her position.

Funny thing is she's more qualified than most ministers of health who mainly got into politics as lawyers, this woman is a doctor.