Would you buy a woman's milk, if it was publicly accessible in all stores? Or start a woman dairy company...

Would you buy a woman's milk, if it was publicly accessible in all stores? Or start a woman dairy company, that would produce girl milk and other products like girl cheese or tit icecream?

Only if it came from my sister

post pic of ur sister

no. but she has big tits

What do you think would be the most important factor in harvesting womens breast milk on a large scale in terms of taste? The race or the women producing? Health? Something else?

Health and age of girls

Some nice fat latina or asian titties would produce some delicious milk. Age? Early 20's sounds ideal.

max 29yo, no cigarettes, no alcohol, no drugs, vege prefered

This guy I worked with told me he used to chef at a restaurant. The maitre'd was pregnant and would often lactate in the bathroom before a shift. He was so turned on that he asked one day if he could buy some milk from her. She obliged, and he went home and drank the milk. He said he broke out in a terrible fever but he had this hard on that would not go away for the life of him. I don't think he's considered drinking a woman's titty milk since then.

mad max 2.0

size?

38DD

yee

fat?

slightly chubby yes

Only if the dairy was some sort of awesome eco resort
Good clean women eating clean nutritious food, and being wonderful to their bodies 24/7.
It'd be too expensive to buy per gallon but I'm sure I'd get a pint.

It's the only way we live

44" chest is more than chubby

Dont care, I'd still love to suck on them

Paradise ahhh