WWYD

WWYD
torture edition

These threads are cringe gold.
Entertain me you fucking losers

I want to grab her by the hair and drag her into the bushes and find a nice tree back there, Slam the back of her pretty head against the tree over and over till shes unconsious and then pull her bikini bottoms to the side and begin raping her slow trying to feel every inch of her fertile unprotected pussy,
>Wrapping my hands around her throat
>begin choking her to death or till she wakes up in pain
>Begin thrusting faster and harder against her thrashing body
>As i begin to throb and ache inside her I'll start to break and snap her neck as I cum
>Pumping forth hot pearly strands and thick viscous ropes of semen against her cervix and - pushing deep trying to paint her womb with my wet sperm
>As i snap her neck my dick and hot cum inside her is the last thing she ever feels, my cum inseminating her and impregnating her now dead body

Huge List of Darknet (TOR/Deep Web)
>>Hidden Websites 2017

Oh wow nice legs and feet i wanna see her pink tipped toes wrapped around my cock as i cum on the top of her feet and paint them

That is pretty fucking erotic user, Moar!
fuck her dead body dude

bump

I would marry her and have a bunch of kids with her, me being at work all the time and never have enough time with her or the kids. But everytime we have some time for each other, i'll just try to have sex and cum really fast without satisfying her.

>2
>hahahahahahaha my sides

What would you do user? you find her and she lets you take her picture under a bridge...

Wwyd

Cyoote rapebait, i'd love to find her at a bus stop or at a library, jerk off get ready to splooge and nut on her hair and stuff and dip

Wwyd?

Deepthroat the shit out of her and punch her in the back of the head hehe

chop her legs off and rape her on the beach while she starts to spasm

Hot as fuck!!!

Face fuck her while I burn her tits with cigarettes.

tie her up outstretched, squat over her face and fuck her hot lil mouth right down her throat while gripping her throat tightly and slapping her face, rub my balls and ass over her face before moving onto those very nice looking tits

"ow ow ow daddy fuck it hurts *the sound of gurgling as her spit and your cum mingle down her throat*"

I'd force her to eat my ass while I jerked off on her chest, slapping her cunt as I go

Chop off her head and fuck it, while watching homeless guys rape her body and tear her apart

What if I left her tied up just like this?

leave her like that all week if you like, i wouldn't get bored, sure i'd shower her daily then re-tie her the same, but facial abuse, tit/nipple torture, red ass and every hole used and appreciated, it would take some time to get through all i'd love to do and do several times to enjoy it properly

mmh pls more of that slut would finish her of with my bro´s