Ask a socially dangerous sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything

Ask a socially dangerous sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything.

> NO fucking christians or atheist trolls allowed

This is the face of a tortured soul after years of christian brainwashing.

I have now awoken from the false reality instilled by the Christian bible and found the truth in Satanism

why do you look like shit for a 13 year old?

How many dicks have you sucked and why is it hundreds?

EWWWWWWWWWWW

Beware of what you speak because you bunch of fucking fools are messing with the wrong dark powers

Do you get gov't subsidy for your brain damage?

How does it make you feel knowing that God made Satan and in fact they were bffs and God may have only cast him out to see if his friend could pull people to the "dark side" so that he knew who could be corrupted and thus did not deserve access to his eternal kingdom in Heaven?

TL;DR Satan is just a proxy to pull you shits away from God so God doesn't have to filter you out himself. NJ making his work easier.

"socially dangerous" what does that mean?

means that he is afraid of society :^)

Shut the fuck up, your a stupid cunt. Suck my dick!

kys

someone pass this photo thru the faceapp

What's the deal with all the metal shit in your face?

You look worse then a nigger! You're just a modern day hippie faggot who think darkness is the path..but when darkness stares you in the face I bet you cry like a San Francisco faggot!go back to the heroin darkness fag

Trump or Hillary?

lol you fat fuck

When the RWDS come knocking, would you rather be ovened or hung?>

ITT: what happens when parents try to raise a good catholic, but the priest thinks you are cute as hell

Boobear I'm sorry I almost cheated idk what I was thinking... Sushi night?

As a fellow satanist, fuck you. This isn't about attention, and you don't go flaunting whatever powers you THINK you have the skills to use.

This. OP, help the darkness - start doing heroin. Like, LOTS of heroin. The more you do, the darker your soul or whatthefuckever will appear to society. You'll be, like, so dark and scary...

Dork.

Being Satan myself, I disapprove of this.

This

honestly you need to seriously kill yourself because a worthless mistake like you doesn't deserve to be breathing the fucking oxygen we have. Do everyone a fucking favor and die already you lying peice of shit and you mistake, waste of oxygen little pusst ass cunt

Satan would have stopped this post if he existed.

why are satanists faggots?

Wow holy shit people still fall for this.

In my case this is my favorite copy pasta second only to the what the fuck did you say to me and fingerboxes.

Just take your faggot ass and go do your Satanist worshipping shit instead of being here and while your at it tie a noose around your neck and kick a chair over that your standing on.the world is a better place with out trash bags like you walking the earth do us all a favor and get lost because nobody is going to take your side and agree with you.

He's one ugly p.o.s. he'll find the truth and maybe wash off the bitch face off or wear a skirt. Either way all good

> No christians or athiest trolls allowed
So pretty much nobody post anything

Why do you cut your hair like an asshole? People might take you more seriously if you didn't make yourself look like a fucking moron.

Can you channel your dark magick and give me dubs?

The fact you self identify as those means your none of those

Fucking newfags

There ya go

why haven't you killed yourself to end your pathetic tortured existence?

or better yet why not stop being a pussy and try to beat the world k/d ratio
its currently 77, no balls cant beat it.

you dubzzz

lol fuck off you white pansy faggot

Did you just get mouthfucked by corner boys in Baltimore?

0/10

Delusional

False logs

why just not be an agnostic atheist, and not give a shit about everything related to gods,goddesses,demons and all sci-fi bullshit, not trolling, just looking for a solid answer