Lets face it, black people can't handle the power of owning a gun

Lets face it, black people can't handle the power of owning a gun.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-steve-stephens-cleveland-facebook-live-shooting-full-video-unedited-watch/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hes a baby bitch.He acted a fool.clearly negro cornholeous

high ranking black people in the military would say otherwise

The man is just trying to get the love of his life back. Can you think of a better way to win her back than by randomly gunning down old niggers in the street?

I disagree. Whites get to play the mental illness/pshyc meds card and people believe their fraudulent stories.
#whiteprivilege

They don't own the gun. The military supplies it.

>black people can't handle the power of owning a gun

riiiiight

Not sure if serious...

These white kids planned their attack. They had a strategy there. They killed as many people as they could...

While the nigger just had a sudden urge to kill and killed someone. Zero planning.

>people who kill with a "sudden urge" can't handle the power of owning a gun

>people who kill with a plan are perfectly fine

lol ok

My point exactly.

Let's face it, niggers can't handle any form of responsibility.

>ftfy

Almost all gun crimes are caused by nigger criminals.

gimme link or nothing happend

>White privilege
>getting paid 5x the normal rate to fuck animals on camera

heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-steve-stephens-cleveland-facebook-live-shooting-full-video-unedited-watch/amp/

are you retarded by choice?

Americans cant handle the power of owning a gun.

You faggots have been killing yourselves for no reason since your stupid 'amendment' was written.

This is probably the dumbest thing that Sup Forums has came up with yet. No one can handle the power of owning a gun it seems, dumb ass.

That's not even b8

This is genius level autism

Sure they do, how else do we control the nigger population? They tend to kill each other. Win win

Yup, 6 faces prove it

Said every jailer, defense attorney, judge, baby mama, CPS, principal, social services, democrat, educated, everyone but niggers person ever

this is just another elaborate lie perpetrated by the jew.
I refuse to believe any of this actually happened until I see that old nigger's corpse with my own eyes.

Sorry, not even you edgy little Sup Forumstards can save this thread. OP fucked with this legit, retarded thread that he shit out.

gimme link to his fb profile idiot, those pic can be easy made by anyone