Is there a more clueless basketball pundit than this asshole?

Is there a more clueless basketball pundit than this asshole?

youtu.be/gOuBiO8RwdU

>race-baiter
>looks like an ape
>living, breathing example of a clickbait
>will swing literally anything into a story

Undisputed isn't much better with that clueless crembil Shannon Sharpe, but I'm definitely glad they're kicking Stephen Ape Smith's ass in ratings.

BLASPHEMY!

Why does this faggot yell so much, you're on national television, act like a fucking professional.

I don't mind when he talks basketball. It's when he talks any other sport he gets out of his depth to say the least.

They set up the show beforehand so that Max and Stephen A have conflicting views and they can argue. Plebs like you buy into it then get all upset

I unironically like both skip and Stephen a.

Max Kellerman should leave

I honestly feel bad for Max. You can tell constantly that SAS doesn't respect him and is actively trying to subvert him. Skip was an alpha who could handle SAS, Max is out of his depth.

He also provided commentary for the recent Pacquiao v Vargas fight. He's ignorant, arrogant and at times seemed to have no idea what he was talking about. Major distraction.

Micheal Smith I like.

Kellerman cucked all over Ward. Even though Kovalev brough the fight. Kovalev landed the more devastating shots. Plus Ward scored most of cheaply low rent clinch rabbit jobs.

He's a professional troll. Him and SKip were just trolls trolling trolls all morning. It's going to take Max a decade to sniff their level.

Michael Smith, I'm sorry.

Have him oppose Stephen A.... to many black guys?

Hes basically worthless now without Skip to shout at. I give him about a year tops before he "accidentally" n-bombs on air, gets fired, and reunites with his partner in crime.

He was great in on sportcenter in short shots. In a way Skip could never do.

He's a fucking great NBA guy, & although I like that great big fat guy... Stephen A should be there.

Not on sports he knows shit about.

No one know more about the NBA and basketball than Stephen A

I find Stephen A entertaining, but I can't stand the constant race baiting stuff from him, Michael Smith, and Jamele Hill. Shit. Even based Bomani Jones has started it recently. I'm sure it's big Daddy Disney telling them to keep it up, but that has me clicking over to Skip and Cowherd over at FS1. If FOX could just get a good sport center style show I'm officially switched over.

he looks jewish

OP is slava medvedenko

jej

your'e an idiot. the only person who perhaps has more knowledge about the sport than based stephen is skip bayless

I wish he would comment alongside my favorite announcer Troy Aikman. The English language sounds so romantic with the way he talks.

Has he hopped on board this Lebron/Phil Jackson "controversy" too? I love Lebatard but could only stomach like 20 seconds of his show when I tried to listen this morning.
At this point I'm just waiting for Lebron to wake up one day and decide he wants to make the letter A racist.

There's a rumor that Skip and SAS are freemasons and it's visible through the masonic handshakes they do during the show.
I hope i don't end up on some list just for saying this lads

Freemasons don't care if people know

OP
>loves that Donald Trump says whats on his mind and doesn't hold back
>hates black people speaking their mind

His hairline is so strange. Is he balding or isn't he?

hes a genius as far as making himself a product that people want to watch.

hes clueless about predicting sports outcomes and such but so is 99% of pundits. only the ultra nerds like zach lowe can really be trusted if you are concerned about going deep into sports. but those games have a limited audience. most people just want their pundits to entertain, and stephen A is among the best there is.

>kicking his ass in the ratings
Undisputed can't even beat scooby doo in the ratings m8.

The whole argument/barbershop debate thing is annoying. Like who the fuck is this dude and why should I care about anyone's opinions about sports on ESPN or fs1. It's the lowest common denominator of conversation on sports. Real sports is pretty good