Just got a thread deleted that targeted a minor

Just got a thread deleted that targeted a minor.
Called mods and they came
ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=18m3Lt5luMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are you such a fag?

Oh wow, calling me a fag. thats original
Fuck off

ITT Why is op a fag

Ignored

OP sure is a fag

>calling mods instead of reporting and thinking it did something

so you mean ask you almost anything, ok fag

What thread?

Who the fuck said I didn't
what I don't udnerstand is why people who do the right thing are harassed and chastised on this website. Like it 'so uber kewl xDD' or some shit.

No wonder this website is on a decline.

Fuck off. enjoy getting shitcanned retard

Thread that posted some 14 year old. Dudes were like 'shes clothed wahhh dont call for mods'
Bam, mods came. 404'd the thread. Easy

wow youre so cool op
i wish i could be your friend

Shitcanned for what? Pic is of my wife you ignorant prick.

theres too much new here user..i suggest we just move on

lol virtue signaling is the name for it. Ok heres a question: Do you not get enough validation in your own life? Do likes and imaginary points mean too much to you?

Good Damn your grammar is atrocious. Stop shouting mods in threads everybody hates you for it, miss aren't stupid we know when to delete threads

Props to you for the other thread, I posted in it.
Doesn't matter if she was 14 or not, the pic was faceless and clothed.
Shame that Sup Forums became inhabited by hysterical moralfags. - And that the mods do delete within minutes.

I don't mean to alarm anyone here, but I get the feeling that OP is a faggot

Fuck no. I'm tired of people like this on/b/. Fucking acting the the SJWs of the damn internet. They are the cancer that has spread and killed this site.

I have free time right now. So at least i'm doing something good rather than perpetuate that shit. Way above you and people who think like you.
> miss aren't stupid we know
Nope. They aren't going to risk their neck by providing a safespace for predators

As a mod myself, I can safely say we really don't need the help, Reported threads are actually annoying to me. We have a complex algorithm that detects questionable content.

ya think????

Be proud. And sleep tight tonight. You fought for morality. On Sup Forums.

Newfag.

You're impersonating afaik.

it was the fucking fappening...as soon as this place got some media coverage,BAM!!! it opened the door for faggots like OP..its too late nothing can be done

How can I prove myself? Ban you? That would be an abuse of my power. I try to stay objective.

How disappointed are you that Bernie is not the president? lmao

>Ban you?
you do reaLIZE I CAN BE BACK ON IN LESS THAN A MINUTE? RIGHT? YOU ''MODS'' DO KNOW THAT?. sorry pressed caps

um, you can appear as on, and then post.
Try harder
Adults are different. frankly I don't care, they are asking to be leaked if they store them in the Cloud with a shitty password or through a phishing scam.

But minors are different. Kids hang themselves just so you dudes can get your jollies off.

i mean i knew OP was an fag but this faggotry has reached a new level

I can prove this to you by showing you these DUBS

>tumblr
and you guys make fun of me? Right? Am I getting this right?
And your dubs attempt sucked.
Check mine

Didn't vote

Hnnng

When you're a big enough faggot to post a shit thread like this.

This

fuck off nigger getg off my Sup Forums

She was so cute, do you agree? Adorable

m.youtube.com/watch?v=18m3Lt5luMc