Last thread reached the limit.
Same rules as last time.
Dubs = Write
Trips = Big letters
Quads = Sharpie

Rolling for lick my taint.

Depending on the request, I can draw too

Rolling for "lick the area around my taint"

Did you just asume my gender? Let me tell you There are 63 genders and im number 46.

had this one in the other thread too

YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP YO WHATS UP

roll

Rolling for "lick the general area my taint is in"

my dog has a GIANT PENIS 8====D~~

Lea ist geil

Rolling for "furtively lick my taint"

xylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4ydgt4ygvfhggfjhfjdxylfjsjnsfljsdnfkjdsvfksjdbvbdsvfdsfdsnbfday6y4yd

Just say the fucking phrase

rollie

Re-Rolling for "Lick my taint"

r0ll

MY NAME IS MY NAME!

Not doing these, you retarded cuck

ro11

rolling for chekd and kekd

Rolling for "lick the very edge of my taint"

reroll nigga

Then do this one

rolling to ruin ops life

CHECK EM

rolling

last roll

rolling for "i am an avid reddit user *tips fedora* XD"

>Last thread reached the limit.
>Same rules as last time.
>Dubs = Write
>Trips = Big letters
>Quads = Sharpie

rolling for this

re

rolling lol

rolling for:
" (OP)
>Last thread reached the limit.
>Same rules as last time.
>Dubs = Write
>Trips = Big letters
>Quads = Sharpie

rolling for this"

fuck op i roll for this

win

>rolling for:
>" (OP) (OP)
>>Last thread reached the limit.
>>Same rules as last time.
>>Dubs = Write
>>Trips = Big letters
>>Quads = Sharpie
>rolling for this"
rolling for this

>
>>rolling for:
>>" (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>Last thread reached the limit.
>>>Same rules as last time.
>>>Dubs = Write
>>>Trips = Big letters
>>>Quads = Sharpie
>>rolling for this"
>rolling for this
rolling for this

>rolling for:
>" (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>Dubs = Write
>>Trips = Big letters
>>Quads = Sharpie
>rolling for this"
rolling for this
rolling for this

The entire script to the movie the room

>
>>
>>>rolling for:
>>>" (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>Last thread reached the limit.
>>>>Same rules as last time.
>>>>Dubs = Write
>>>>Trips = Big letters
>>>>Quads = Sharpie
>>>rolling for this"
>>rolling for this
>rolling for this
roll for this

>rolling for:
>" (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>Dubs = Write
>>Trips = Big letters
>>Quads = Sharpie
>rolling for this"
rolling for this
rolling for this
rolling for this

Stop samefagging

>
>>rolling for:
>>" (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>Last thread reached the limit.
>>>Same rules as last time.
>>>Dubs = Write
>>>Trips = Big letters
>>>Quads = Sharpie
>>rolling for this"
>rolling for this
rolling for this

Once more

> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
>Stop samefagging
rolling for this

Rolling for "lick my friends taint"

(You)
(You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
>Stop samefagging
rolling for this

im not

>
>Once more
>>>
> Anonymous 04/17/17(Mon)17:16:52 No.729535269▶
>
>> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>Stop samefagging
>rolling for this
>>>
> Anonymous 04/17/17(Mon)17:17:43 No.729535358▶
>Rolling for "lick my friends taint"
>>>
> Anonymous 04/17/17(Mon)17:17:43 No.729535359▶
> (You) (You)
> (You)
>> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>Stop samefagging
>rolling for this
rolling for this

Rolling for "lick the edge of my friends taint"

CHEECCCKKKK EEMMMMMM

rolling for "Iowa is number one waifu"

> Anonymous 04/17/17(Mon)17:17:43 No.729535359▶
> (You) (You)
> (You)
>> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>Stop samefagging
>rolling for this
>>>
> Anonymous 04/17/17(Mon)17:18:18 No.729535400▶
>File: ege.png (141 KB, 1920x1080)
>
>im not
>>>
> Anonymous 04/17/17(Mon)17:18:41 No.729535448▶
>
>>
>>Once more
>>>>
>> Anonymous 04/17/17(Mon)17:16:52 No.729535269▶
>>
>>> (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>Stop samefagging
>>rolling for this
>>>>
>> Anonymous 04/17/17(Mon)17:17:43 No.729535358▶
>>Rolling for "lick my friends taint"
>>>>
>> Anonymous 04/17/17(Mon)17:17:43 No.729535359▶
>> (You) (You) (You)
>> (You)
>>> (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>Stop samefagging
>>rolling for this
>rolling for this
rolling for this

>> Anonymous 04/17/17(Mon)17:17:43 No.729535359▶ (You)
>> (You) (You) (You)
>> (You)
>>> (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>Stop samefagging
>>rolling for this
>>>>
>> Anonymous 04/17/17(Mon)17:18:18 No.729535400▶
>>File: ege.png (141 KB, 1920x1080)
>>
>>im not
>>>>
>> Anonymous 04/17/17(Mon)17:18:41 No.729535448▶
>>
>>>
>>>Once more
>>>>>
>>> Anonymous 04/17/17(Mon)17:16:52 No.729535269▶
>>>
>>>> (You)
>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>Stop samefagging
>>>rolling for this
>>>>>
>>> Anonymous 04/17/17(Mon)17:17:43 No.729535358▶
>>>Rolling for "lick my friends taint"
>>>>>
>>> Anonymous 04/17/17(Mon)17:17:43 No.729535359▶
>>> (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>> (You)
>>>> (You)
>>>>Stop samefagging
>>>rolling for this
>>rolling for this
>rolling for this
rolling for this

Not doing it

>> Anonymous 04/17/17(Mon)17:17:43 No.729535359▶ (You)
>> (You) (You) (You)
>> (You)
>>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>Stop samefagging
>>rolling for this
>>>>
>> Anonymous 04/17/17(Mon)17:18:18 No.729535400▶
>>File: ege.png (141 KB, 1920x1080)
>>
>>im not
>>>>
>> Anonymous 04/17/17(Mon)17:18:41 No.729535448▶
>>
>>>
>>>Once more
>>>>>
>>> Anonymous 04/17/17(Mon)17:16:52 No.729535269▶ (You)
>>>
>>>> (You) (You)
>>>>Stop samefagging
>>>rolling for this
>>>>>
>>> Anonymous 04/17/17(Mon)17:17:43 No.729535358▶
>>>Rolling for "lick my friends taint"
>>>>>
>>> Anonymous 04/17/17(Mon)17:17:43 No.729535359▶
>>> (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>> (You)
>>>> (You) (You)
>>>>Stop samefagging
>>>rolling for this
>>rolling for this
>rolling for this
rolling for this
rolling for this

Rolling for "lick the edge of my father's taint"

> (You)
>Not doing it
rolling for this

Rolling for "lick the edge of my mother's taint"

Rolling for "Lick the edge of my brother's taint"

> (You)
>Not doing it
rolling for this
rolling for this

Rolling for "lick the edge of my sister's taint"

rolling for a reroll of the roll i rolled before the reroll of the roll

Bump

Rolling for "lick the edge of my cousin's taint"

Rolling for "spit in my taint"

I diagnosed myself with lick the edge of my taint
rolling for this

check it out guys! his post ends in 2 of the same digit! WOW

Rolling for "lick my uncles taint"

9gag 4ever xD

Rolling for "lick the edge of my girlfriends taint"

Roll

a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit]

I'm a huge faggot please rape my face

Rolling for "lick the edge of my boyfriends taint"

Roll233

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I GOT IT :D

Rolling for "lick the edge of Hitler's taint"

rolling for "this thread is the edge of my sisters taint"

CHECKEDY CHECK CHECK CZECH

LOL i wonder if op delivers

rolling for "lick the edge of my son's son's son's taint"

Muh muh muh trips

rolling for "WHAT THE FUG"

rolling for "like the edge of patrick's taint"

Rolling for "lick the edge of my son-in-laws taint"

It is a singular privilege to stand side by side with him and so many others in this body, and, even more importantly, so many millions of Americans all across this country.

There is a problem in Washington, and the problem is bigger than a continuing resolution. It is bigger than ObamaCare. It is even bigger than the budget. The most fundamental problem and the frustration is that the men and women in Washington aren't listening. Tweet If you talk to the man and woman on the street, that is the message you hear over and over again: Why don't they listen to me? Why don't they hear what we have to say? They aren't listening to the millions of people, Democrats, Republicans, Independents, Libertarians, across the spectrum who say our elected officials get to Washington and they stop listening to the people.

We just had a 6-week recess during August where a substantial percentage of Members of Congress chose not to hold townhalls during the 6 weeks we had to be back in our home States, not even to give their constituents a chance to say their views, because it is very easy when those of us who are in elected office have been here for a long time to believe Washington knows better; to believe that all the solutions are found in Washington, DC, and the rest of the country is better--as they say of small children--seen but not heard.

We need millions of people to get an answer. Millions of people are asking for accountability, for responsibility, for truth from their elected officials, truth about how ObamaCare is failing the men and women of America. It is time, quite simply, to make DC listen. That is a point I intend to make over and over, because it is fundamentally what we are trying to do. We are trying to gather the American people to make DC listen.
The whole debate we are having is not over strategy. It is not about process. It is not about procedure.

Rolling for "lick the edge of my Jew taint"

If you read the papers it looks like it is. If you read the papers it is all sorts of confusing cloture on the motions to the what-the, to the which-the. To anyone outside of DC, their eyes glaze over. Even to anyone in Washington, DC, their eyes glaze over.

This is also not about pollsters. It is not about pundits or consultants or those who are making money back and forth on the political process. They have always been with us, and I am confident they will remain with us for all time. The problem is DC is not listening. The problem is our elected leaders are not listening to their constituents.

Everyone in America understands ObamaCare is destroying jobs. It is driving up health care costs. It is killing health benefits. It is shattering the economy. All across the country in all 50 States--it doesn't matter what State you go to, you can go to any State in the Union, it doesn't matter if you are talking to Republicans or Democrats or Independents or Libertarians--Americans understand this thing is not working.

Yet Washington is pretending not to know. Washington is pretending to have no awareness. Instead we have politicians giving speeches about how wonderful ObamaCare is. At the same time they go to the President and ask for an exemption from ObamaCare for Members of Congress.

If ObamaCare is so wonderful, why is it that its loudest advocates don't want to be subject to it? I will confess that is a very difficult one to figure out.
DC is using a rigged process to keep ObamaCare funded, to keep this job-killing bill funded. What they want to do fundamentally is ignore the men and women of America and keep up with business as usual. People wonder why Congress has such low approval ratings. I remember when all 100 of us were in the historic Senate Chamber for a bipartisan meeting. Multiple Senators stood and expressed frustration with the low approval ratings that Congress has. It varies--sometimes, 10, 12, 14 percent--but it is always abysmal.

rolling for "lick the edge of a 28 year old NEET femanon's taint"

Some suggested the reason was that we are not legislating enough. We just need to pass some more laws and the American people will be happy. I have to admit, that does not comport with just about anything I have ever heard in the State of Texas. That doesn't comport with anything I have ever heard from constituents. I am going to suggest the most fundamental reason Congress remains in the low teens in approval ratings is because Congress is not listening to the American people.

Every poll that has been done for years, when we ask the American people what is their top priority, the answer is consistently jobs and the economy--over and over, jobs and the economy. That is national. That is in your State, my State. That is in all 50 States. Jobs and the economy is the answer you get. It is also not partisan. You can ask Republicans, ask Democrats, you can ask Independents. They say we need jobs, we need economic growth back.

Yet I will tell you, Madam President--you and I have both served in this institution some 9 months, not very long, but in the time we have been here we have spent virtually zero time even talking about jobs and the economy. It doesn't make the agenda. It apparently is not important enough for this body's time. We spent 6 weeks talking about guns, talking about taking away law-abiding citizens' Second Amendment rights, and we spend virtually no time talking about fundamental tax reform, about regulatory reform, about getting the economy going. And politicians wonder why it is that Congress is held in such low esteem. This is unfortunately a bipartisan issue, on both sides.

We need to do a better job of listening to the people. If the top priority of the American people is jobs and the economy, I am going to suggest the top priority of Congress should be jobs and the economy.

rolling for "BERNIE FOR LIFE #FEEL THE BERN"

Call me (696) 969-6969

As I traveled throughout the State of Texas--I spent the month of August and the beginning of September traveling virtually every day on the road throughout Texas and across the country listening, hearing the stories. The American people are hurting. This is a difficult time. The very rich, they are doing fine. In fact, they are doing better under President Obama than they were before. But hard-working American families are struggling and their life has become harder and harder and harder.

ObamaCare is the biggest job killer in this country. The American people want to stop this madness, and so do I. In Washington, we pass million-dollar bills, billion-dollar bills no one has ever read, often without even voting on them. We call it unanimous consent. It is only unanimous because they don't let anyone know.

In Washington, we spend $2 trillion more than last year and then tell voters we saved money. The system is deliberately designed to hide what we are actually doing.

In this debate right now over ObamaCare and the continuing resolution, voting to pass bills is called procedure, as if it doesn't matter. We pretend it doesn't matter. It does matter. Our leaders right now demand approval for bills before they are amended: Everyone come to the floor, vote for the bill. Then we will amend it to make it say the opposite of what it says right now, but you have already voted so don't worry about it. We are told to agree to the bills without even knowing what the final product will be and that is what is happening right now. Our leaders in both parties are asking us to support a bill, to cut off debate on a bill without even knowing what is in it.

It is as the former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi once observed: Pass it to find out what is in it. That is how Washington does business.