French here. I've just heard of John Oliver

French here. I've just heard of John Oliver.

Is this guy popular?

Unfortunately.

Only in America

C U R R E N T Y E A R

Reddit: The TV host

It's 2015 and you should take more refugees in you dumb frog.

But... that's not funny, like, at all

If you are unable to come to your own conclusions then you need his broadcasting services.

Burgers laugh at the dumbest stuff.
Just look at their """"""""""""""""""comedy"""""""""""""""" tv shows and movie.

isn't he British or something?

He literally had to go to America to have a career.

Never understood this argument. If French birth rates are going down more immigrants isn't going to stop that. The French are still dying off.

He's the British Jon Stweart in America, but in Britain he is a nobody, lol.

They aren't really dying , it's that their population is becoming smaller
The state needs more people to pay taxes, and the old need someone to pay for their pensions.
The funny thing is that important welfare leeches, the majority of whom don't contribute in the workforce, will make things things even worse for the tax revenue and the welfare state.

>The funny thing is that important welfare leeches, the majority of whom don't contribute in the workforce, will make things things even worse for the tax revenue and the welfare state.

This is so obvious I refuse to believe this is the reason European countries like Germany are letting in so many third world shitters

its for a much more sinister purpose

Yeah this is not to buffer the economy. This is to eradicate the white race.

When the white man turns tyrant it is his own freedom that he destroys.

Why the fuck can't he fix his teeth? He looks like a literal rat every time he opens his mouth.

wtf i hat erats onwowpfkjdf

why the fuck don't british people go to the dentist? god that disgusting rat grin makes me want to vomit

>dying off

americucks live in a fantasy world lmao