TRIBUTE MY PREGNANT WIFE'S PICS

TRIBUTE MY PREGNANT WIFE'S PICS
She might recognize the dick that got her pregnant!
TRIBUTES GET REQUEST

bump for moar

fuuuck

In a fucking heartbeat

Hotwifedoo here would love to if my wife would unlock me

Unfortunately for me this is as close as i come to actually fucking her its the only way i can please her as im so small

Don't give a shit mate, just post her

wud pull those panties to the side and pound both holes so hard she'd have a miscarriage the next day. bet she's still nice and tight.

pussy

shaved or hairy?

Isn't the correct answer always - both? :)

shaved on one side an not the other?
one request though

This

Dat puffy pussy

hairy, I'm curious

Any lactating pics?

it happens after birth

Anal get fucked?

Anal or get fucked?

Yeah, I know.

And THIS is the exact reason why i never want to impregnate my gf.

Look at this petite body with her juicy tits..
An on the right side, you could already see her tits starting to get saggy.

This little malignant tumor inside her belly will drain her tits, her belly, your sexuality and your entire life. Say goodbye to the good life, spending your time and money for whatever the fuck you want. Say hello to the bald little life destroyer. Say hello to your drained wife with her saggy tits and ruined body. Say hello to your new no-sex life.

>Why aren't millenials having children?

That's why.

Preggo puss is great

Banged my fiance that is 4 months old pregnant earlier unloaded buckets in her.

feels good mayne

before

If anything, the milf I got involved with for the past 4 years is a better fuck than any lady I've had before and during those 4 years.

Go outside and experience life a bit.

You sound prettty naive and young still.

Just wait till you get older around your 30's those feelings will change.

You will feel a need to move in life and do something important, clubs, booze, drugs and random chicks will grow stale, you will yearn what nature intended for you.

And then when you see your son on the ultrasound for the first time, hormones will start flowing in you, testosterone the most.

Then you will want to stand on the mountain top and swell with pride and scream to the world that your son as arrive like some ancient Viking king announcing the birth of your legacy.

And life will go on, you will feel silly for ever having thought these silly ideas about family.

Damn that body looks tight. Love seeing how it's changed.

Way better. Save your before-life-end pics, she will never look like that again.

And post moar before-pics

Mids 30s here. Still don't want kids. Want to bang pregnant women non-stop. It's awkward.