I FUCKING LOVE WATCHING VIDEOS OF BABY MONKEYS BEING TORTURED

I FUCKING LOVE WATCHING VIDEOS OF BABY MONKEYS BEING TORTURED.

IIT: post all the videos you know of where baby monkeys are being abused or tortured, either by their monkey mothers or by humans.

Here's my contribution:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3KWHECRC_A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yz3UB6xQrUE
youtube.com/watch?v=2GSv-zytXKY
youtube.com/watch?v=Rqp790Fk38s
youtube.com/watch?v=gSPDfkne6_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=eyTCtAgoKQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=J3nIKYItrXk
youtube.com/watch?v=dpfEGWv50RY
youtube.com/watch?v=FdZ4Pu1c1eY
popscreen.com/v/7Ov3P/Monkey-Torture-by-The-State
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like to watching these videos too.
Here's the one I like the most:

youtube.com/watch?v=yz3UB6xQrUE

God bless you for this video

MOAR

Hot! More please!

baby monkey getting the shit beat out of it by the mother, LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=2GSv-zytXKY

Sure, my friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rqp790Fk38s

youtube.com/watch?v=gSPDfkne6_Y

Doing gods work user, I really like animal violence with the exception of cats.

That thing where the muslims injected the doggos with acid or chinese where they roasted them alive was the only thing I could get my hands on. These things are a treasure trove!

this one too. The fun starts around the 4:00 mark

youtube.com/watch?v=eyTCtAgoKQ8

God bless you.

Do you guys ever fantasize about getting a baby monkey and just tying it down and then slowly torturing it with a knife and watching it scream in agony?

No I love dogs and cats and everything else. But monkeys, FUCK i hate them and i LOVE watching baby monkeys scream in pain and get tortured!!!

I just kind of hate monkeys in general. They're huge dicks.

This one is pure orgasm.
You guys thank me later.

dailymotion.com/video/x1co6gx_two-monkeys-brutally-killed-by-an-arrow_animals

I can respect that. Though I do share the sentiment that monkeys deserve to suffer.

I kind of like that vid where asians trap a monkey's head in a table and bash it with mallets as the monkey stood immobilized as it freaked out.

monkeys are worthless. In India they will steal your food, your phone, your glasses, your shoes.

The bastards are good for nothing. KILL THEM ALL

GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS ONE! HOLY SHIT HE SHOT TWO MONKEYS WITH ONE ARROW

FUCKING LEGEND

this baby monkey gets his ass kicked by the whole monkey tribe, amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=J3nIKYItrXk

I don't like animal violence in general, but fuck monkeys.

>Do you guys ever fantasize about getting a baby monkey and just tying it down and then slowly torturing it with a knife and watching it scream in agony?

My uncle used to keep a monkey pet (illegally) at his farm when I was younger. It was okay when the animal was still a baby monkey, but then it started to grow up and became a bit aggressive. My uncle was trying to keep it in the same way, but one day it hurted his wife and, on the next day, harmed the dog. My uncle tied the monkey outside and shoot it twice in the stomach and the head. It screamed a lot after the first stomach shoot. Better day of my life.

50 minutes straight of a baby monkey getting abused and beaten by his mother

youtube.com/watch?v=dpfEGWv50RY

Me neither but I fucking hate monkeys

I love watching baby monkeys scream and get tortured

holy shit your uncle is an absolute madman. So he let the damn monkey bleed out and die?

Do tell more. Give details. Describe the look of HORROR on the monkey's face as it realized it was dying

Male monkey grabs and kills a baby monkey

youtube.com/watch?v=FdZ4Pu1c1eY

BOOM

I must see more dead monkeys!

I can understand humans treating monkeys like shit, But why do mothers do this?

Because monkeys are assholes.

popscreen.com/v/7Ov3P/Monkey-Torture-by-The-State

>Love animals, hate monkeys
>Hate animal abuse, like seeing monkeys getting hurt
>Lots of other people in thread feel exactly the same way.
There needs to be a study done to find out if this is something that seems to be kind of common.

MODS

In fact, the monkey died instantly after the second shoot. I'm not sure how my uncle get that thing, but it was actually cool when it was just a baby monkey. My aunt used to keep it with her constantly (the monkey was clinging to her clothes all the fucking day, trying to protect itself from the rest of the world). I used to watch her feed it with fruits and water in the living room with my cousins. But she wasn't so cool about leting us play with the "baby". I guess my aunt became to emotionaly attached to the monkey while it was little and, then, when it grew up and became aggressive, she turns sad about it. My uncle said the monkey got so aggressive later exactly because it was constantly spoiled by his wife, like a child, and that wasn't natural. When he tied up the monkey outside, it was still making a bad behavior, probably waiting for being more and more spoiled by the humans. It was certainly a big surprise to get a bullet in the belly instead of fruits and attention. I don't know what the monkey thought before being killed. But he certainly knew that my uncle was the responsible for the shot that struck him. That's why he screamed so loudly, to call my aunt, imagining she would rush to rescue him with more human pampering. Burn in hell, monkey.

Idk man, I prefer rabbits.

If I had to guess,
A) we recognize that they are these weird human looking things and our brains process them differently. Not exactly as innocent animals, not exactly as actual humans. So they fall into this weird non sympathy part of our brains.

B) they can be considered vermin, especially if you live in areas of the world that have them. Our brains recongize them as being dirty, pest ridden creatures, and therefore their deaths are meaningless/good as it stops pests. Like rats

C) we understand that they have enough intelligence to be like us, but are barbaric in their ways, being just as violent, savage and brutal as regular aniamls. We see this as wrong and therefore get justice boners when seeing them hurt.

ITT: barbaric shitskins. Please stay out of the west.

is it me or is this thread made by a single guy replying to him over and over again and posting ? All of the messages looks fucking repetetive af

I fucking hate when monkeys steal my girlfriend then make me jump over barrels to get her back. Assholes.

because they are fucking monkeys and monkeys are pieces of shit