What to do when lose everything?

What to do when lose everything?

Ive lost all my friends and favorite hobbies i like to do in one year. Its was 50% my fault, and I want a change. But i feel too depressed clinging onto the past.

kill yourself

sage

what were your hobbies?

work out

anime watching. Havent been up to date in 4 years now. I would just shitpost and blog on anime sites.
already do

did you just miss out on all the anime you have seen gotten popular?

what kind? lift weights and gain muscle mass.

pretty much.

it feels so weird. One year, im not doing anything but anime watching. Next year, my whole life is blogged about on the internet for everyone to see, like im some sort of chris chan. Next thing i know, everyone around me starts to hate me and im banned from my favorite sites.

curls and bench

calf raises and squats

Do you evade your bans?
Maybe you should learn drawing or playing an instrument (althrough the latter is harder once you get older)

Draw. Even had a decent anime art tumblr going. but im more into making a comic than art and telling a story. The latter is extremely less popular and 10x harder.

Yeah, I used like 30 different proxies. All banned. I felt really rejected. Like i had no one

M? F?
how did you 'lose' your friends?

don't worry, non anonymous sites are cancer anyways.
do you have any art to show right now?

not really my friends, just people who would talk to me about my problems. Basically, i kept spamming my depression, and my fetish for asian girls.

I one time had a friend who i talked to a lot everyday. but then one day, he goes off the internet for a month, then pretends he never knew me. It really sucks, and i never have gotten a friend who is just like me that i can talk to everyday.

one sec, ill get it off my computer.

srsly you need real life friends. ditch the internet and do something in real life. it seems you have a clinical depression. You have to find a doctor for treatment! Life is going to improve!

im 18 male btw.

tried finding friends. Im really bad at socializing and trusting people. I had two friends who were just like me and liked hanging out with me. but I sort of abandoned them myself. I regret it to this day.

Still not in college yet, but i dont think ill find anyone there.

This was the piece considered my best. not really proud of it much. But i used to paint for 10 hours a day.

I wish i had that passion for writing. But its really hard just to sit down and write a story compared to painting a picture.

you can study art and maybe browse Sup Forums's art boards like /ic/ or /gd/ to find some advice

I already know how to git gud. Was an ic regular. I own loomis, bammes, bridgman, etc, and used to study art and anatomy everyday, and actually taught some people, despite how shitty my painting is.

Point is. If i wanted to be a painter, i would be painting right now. But i dont.

you horndog, you're going to look back on this moment 2 years from now and think 'why the fuck did i try to meet a female over the internet'

go get your dicky sticky with someone you're comfortable with and enjoy your last bit of youth.

lost all chances of that. I could have lost my virginity when i was a junior in highschool, but now those girls are taken and have dates and everything.

idk, people tell me 18 is young. but i dont feel youthful anymore. I feel old.

At least you don't have the impending thought of going to prison on the back of your mind. Sometimes you forget and you have a good time and then suddenly you get a phone call; "hey bitch, you have another call-over just to remind you how much your life sucks".

I truly lost everything when I was arrested. I can't approach my friends, I can't get a job, I can't travel anywhere. My parents are the only ones who support me, and it's not very fun moving back home to your parents in your 20's while everyone else you know is out in the world living life.

At least I still have the internet.

stop watching anime

actually. im not sure if im going to be arrested or not.

I threaten an admin of a website, after he banned me, that i was going to hire a bunch of hackers and spammers to take down his site. So, i might be arrested for threat of property.

dumbass
you're fucked

Do nothing, jus go sleep or something.

Well if you do, think of getting out as a thought of starting anew in life. That's what I get told anyway.

yeah. new life. *clocks shotgun*
tried living that philosophy once. all that happens is i lie there hugging my pillow; pretending its a little asian girl waifu.

I feel like this guy and op. But I don't see a reason worth living for, yet I still am living. People always are telling me that I'm still young and can change. But I don't see any appeal in it, because in the end it doesn't fucking matter.
Life fucking sucks.

you're going to regret this so much.
Im 22 and I'm jelly of 18 year olds who don't have to put up with work and finances.

and I'm nothing special either. the only things I have going for me are green eyes, little taller than average, and a masculine voice. other than that I'm overweight, can hardly grow facial hair, and a half-assed jawline. I still managed to have several partners.

work on yourself, be confident, and DO NOT be clingy.

life doesn't suck
why do people believe that?
just get some government benefits and you're set for life

Ive been scared of losing my virginity or even having my first kiss. ive always thought it would be someone special.

Any lawyer anons here know if i can actually get in trouble for

that's just a spook

Twelvies leave threats like that all the time. Dw about it.

Ever thought of just Thoreau-ing your life away?

i hope. i hate being in panic
i wish. i love just being alone and looking at scenery. But. Honestly. My number one goal is getting married.