Do not attempt to navigate away from this post

Do not attempt to navigate away from this post.
Do not attempt to communicate with anyone.
Do not attempt to save a copy of this post.
Doing any of the actions mentioned above will terminate our offer.

This post will be deleted automatically if you decide to stay idle for too long.

We are giving you a choice: You may decide to leave this life for another in a reality of your choice.
We will guide you through the process, but you must decide now.
State the specifics of your desired reality in a reply to this post.

If you accept our offer; we will stop your heart immediately and you will die.
If you reject our offer; we will remove this memory.

You will only be given this offer thrice.

Pls let me be reborn as Adolf Hitler.

pls let me be reborn as adolf hitler after he () is set as hitler, so you have to kill him twice.

I just want a life where I can make a decent living from playing vidya instead of having to work a shitty retail job.

true happiness, self control, above average for every aspect of life on earth or elsewhere, PERFECT HEALTH

id like to have lots of money to retire at 20 then spend my life on my land doing whatever i like with a good sense of control. good looks too

I want to be a MC from an anime XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ok matrix
I want a pleasurable life. Money, power, happiness, and surrounded by good fun people.

I want to be a god, in my own universe, full control, the only limit is my imagination

I want to control everything at my will and be invincible.
I accept this offer.

Loli and lots of drugs and moneys

I want to be happy

I want someone who will like me for me

This

I want to live in High School DxD.

I wanna be in cowboy bebop and space dandy universe

I just want her to love me again

I accept.

Give me a cyberpunk universe to live in and a cool motorcycle.

a reality where I never age after 24 and I am rich af

I think this is fake, but I accept the offer. I'd like to be a God, completely in control of a universe, able to take any form, generate anything, and do anything.

A sailboat equipped with all the amenities for living aboard and enough ressources to sail around the world worry-free until my old age

A reality similar to the current one, except I get time manipulation so I can totally not abuse it.

I want to stay at her room

I just want to die

I accept. A reality exactly like the one i currently live in, but with a bank account in my name with 5 000 000 norwegian kroners on it.

A reality in which I live forever and never age from 30. Also being born in a first world country.

to become a god and do anything take form of anyone and do anything i want

I want to be comfortable in wealth, health, with good friends and a family, and the ability to kill anybody I want by writing their name in a special book like death note.

I want to live the same life but as a Chad without my high autism level

Fuck it, im a loser anyway, might as well dream. I'd go for a world very much like the Hyperdimension Neptunia series. But I would like to stay ageless, like the CPU's.

reality where i have some cool wizard powers and shit like that

I wanna kill this guy in his new reality and steal his identity and lifestyle

I want to be brought to a copy of this world but in which I got them admin tools to do whatever the fuck

I would like to become the most powerful, omnipotent/present god (in case there are others) of this (and all other) universe(s) and pretty much everything in existence or in a state we do not know about. As this god I would like to be able to do anything I can think of, become anything or anyone I want to be (whilst keeping my godly powers, unless specified by myself) and be capable of anything I want/can think of. The moment I die I will simply be revived and continue living in this world with the powers and in the state I specified just now.
I will also be able to alter this request as I see fit as soon as I post this.

Just stay a virgin until you're 40.

Reality where I'm a dinosaur bird

I want to be a princess

pls i want to be very smart

i want to be reborn in the exact same world at the exact same time but with all the knowledge and experience i have now

i want there to be no consequences for fucking any girls anytime you want

> stop your heart immediately
> still alive
OP failed to deliver, abandon thread

I want to be the main character in high school DxD but keep my same memories that i have right now

Same. Fkin 10/10 idea.

I want to be a spaceship captain 200 years into the future, and i want a laser revolver

I like op powers and adventure stories

A world were WW3 is a distant memory and people have united to become one master race, no niggers, spics, chinks, muhammeds, pajeets, aryans, just one pure human race.

do it

Power, money and a fully trained German Shepherd and Japanese Waifu.

I want to live in a world populated by only lolis and shotas and they all exist to serve me

I want my ex-wife and kids back.

please let me be born as a really sexy girl.

I'd like a reality in which I am an all powerful being, playing among the stars. Able to communicate my vast knowledge with the sentient races out there. I wish to have the power of creation and construction and I would be able to do pretty much anything, aside from destroy the universe. I'd like everything to happen in real time, unless I change the speed of time. I hate my current existence. No one else can have this power, and humanity still exists.

STOLE MY IDEA, PRICK

I too would like this

LARPs

They're serious business.

OH GOD DAMN IT

I accept, I will be part of Rome. I'll help Julius Caesar beat his enemies, save him from the senate and retire due to old age. I will be the first citizen after Julius dies.

AAAAAAAAAAAA

I accept withe the conditions stated in this post

let me become fit as fuck

Let me be born from the richest family in the world. And a wooden house in Germany on a mountain overlooking a valley

I want to be the dude from school days

I just want a better world plz

I would like to live in a very well lit underwater world (studio ghibli) where I can still breathe but everyone's words are muffled

dont be unrealistic

I want to enter dmt dimension

OP is a cunt, won't deliver.
Let me die.

I hope you fucking die you idiot

A world where i am born saiyan and perfect.

Why didn't this shit work? Do I need to say "I accept" or something?

Yo OP, I accept the conditions and want my post to be activated. I accept your offer. (With the linked post being my conditions)

Wish to leave this life for another. Where i am a cosmic being of emmense power, immortal, capable of emotion and taking on anyform i wish.

I want it to be an exact replica of the reality im in now and to begin at this exact point in time

I wish to be moved to a reality where whatever I say comes true. I accept your offer.

Simple farm life on a lake. Beautiful wife. Obedient dog. Life long friend on neighbouring farm. No issues out of the ordinary.

please let me get laid, enjoy it and then die

Immortal samefags everywhere hahaha

i want to be a healthy weight and look like it, i want at least three beautiful disease free women who can take care of themselves but are ready to fuck me when i say so and they never age past 20. i want to be able to survive painlessly without the need for food but i still want food to exist. i want to be depression and anxiety free forever. I want every woman i see to bow down to me but only at my command. i do not want to be the only man, but i do want to have control over any other man when i want. i want to be able to survive painlessly and easily without sleep but i still want to be able to sleep.i want all common laws to remain such as laws against murder and rape but they must not apply to me. and last but not least i want all the money i can store but i will never be forced to pay for anything.

I will be the little girl

Can I be a girl with a boyfriend with a huge dick?
Nothing too extravagant, neither one of us has to be too sexy. I just wanna be a cockslut for him

This is the second fucking one i replied to and it didnt work the first so you alien niggers better hop on it.

A universe where i can will anything i want into existence and take anything i want out, and traps are not gay in this universe.

I wanna life of richies, no worries what so ever because ill have all the money in the world

Give me the ability to do, or aquire anything i want at any time

I accept your offer.

aesthetic world many friends good memes

Ay fam I want to be god in my own universe

Let me go to system LFE right now :^)

This

i want 2 b speidermen

a world where traps are gay, gays and furries are shot on-sight, and school sysyems aren't shit.
>pic related.

I want this.

Perfect health, immunity from any consequences of bad decisions, irresistible to women with big tits, enough money to never need to work and fuck it, I can fly as well

I would like to be in a reality were all the events that take place in the future still occur, but I am two months into said future.

Bring my daughter back to life, I just want to see her again.

Go on.

I just want to live normal life, thats it

>Let me go to system LFE right now :^)
this was me, let me make it clear: I accept your offer

I want a life not plagued by mental illness where i can be happy for once

I just want a bitch that I can fuck and also wants to fuck me please space niggas

Can i be an existant non-existant entity, transcedent from all planes of existence?
Born in nothing bound by nothing, watching everything and everyone with a keen eye

Have the role of the watcher

I want to go back to being 13 with all of my current memories intact.

I want what this guys having but add: My music takes off and I become famous and my mother and uncle are still alive. Oh, and I still want my wife. She's pretty awesome, actually. Kthx.