So I smoked pot for the first time, and I wanted to ask, how long does it take for marijuana to leave the system?

So I smoked pot for the first time, and I wanted to ask, how long does it take for marijuana to leave the system?

I'm working as a lifeguard this Summer, and a friend of mine said that on rare occasions drug tests are conducted, how long does it take to leave the body? And lets say I try it again during the Summer, how can I clean out my system temporarily if possible?

My friends say it takes around a month.

Like three months

it can't really be detected after single use
When someone replys to this and says I'm wrong you should probably just ignore them. Or don't I don't really care
Tldr; op is a fag

Can be traced 2 months back i your blood. But usually they buy cheap tests which only traces back a few weeks or even just a week

depends on how much was smoked and the potency of that which was smoked. THC metabolites have a slow half life in the body. considering first time smoking, a month or two may show low enough levels of THC metabolites in your system to be undetected by drug screens, but it can take up to or more than 90 days to be fully undetectable

citric acid for fooling the urine test

holy shit you people are retarded. if you smoked once and have relatively low body fat (like under 16%) then you'll be fucking golden in less than a week. do some research online because the autists here are clueless

is it a saliva test?

Where are you gonna work?

I deal with monthly testing.

Cheap UA times

>Booze: 12-24 hours
>Coke: 3-7 days
>Weed: 14 -20 days (single use)
>Weed: 25-35 days (habitual)
>Weed: 30-60 days (heavy)

considering im a autistic fuck this is the best to ask
i just plan to do it one or two times again, i dont have the money to constantly buy it

dont listen to this guy. he has no backing to his statements.
>inb4 im a faggot dont belive what i say
if youre really unsure, do some research on google and youll find information more or less like my other post

this info is based on urinalysis, not hair or blood tests. blood tests can reveal metabolites in the system longer than urinalyses, and hair tests even longer than that, up to 2 years

Depends how many marijuanas you injected.

this

>implying you know the drug habits of your clients
kill yourself

A small amount one off will be like 3-4 days detectable in urine. Its when you smoke constantly it saturates fat cells and gets dispersed into your bladder as you slowly use your bodys fat storage.
You're good fam

First time? Less than a week.

I smoked weed every day for a year in a job where they "rare occasionally drug test"

you'll be fine, first time you smoke it will stay in your system for like three days at most if you actually smoked a decent amount

THC is stored in your body fat and released gradually, so it depends on body fat percentage. Usually it takes a couple of months so you're basically fucked.

lol I didn't back my statements coz I don't need to if op wants evidence he can just google it
Tldr kill yourself faggot and also don't listen to the faggot

im the one getting tested monthly faggot

do not do this. labs have many different methods to determine whether or not the sample has been tampered with. you are better off just steering away from cannabis and being legitimately clean for the test. if you want to accelerate the cleansing process, drink plenty of fluids everyday and exercise regularly. THC metabolites are stored in fat, so the more you burn, the less you will have. however, do not perform heavy exercise within 48 hours of the test as you may have an elevated level of THC metabolites in your urine due to the shedding of fat cells releasing more THC metabolites into your urine (the primary method of metabolite excretion)

this, except heavy use over time can take 3 months to completely leave the system

Someone with a very high body fat content might retain it longer but not disperse it due to not burning away the fat. It really is a hit and miss sort of science. Best advice anyone can possibly give is shit tons of water before test. Take creatine suppliments to avaid red flag of dilution and some b12 vitimins for normalish colour. 3rd-5th piss of the day, and fill cup up mid stream.
Regularly tested pot smoking coal miner here.

i wouldnt necessarily trust these time frames as every body is different. people with higher body fat percentages or slower metabolism would take longer to release enough metabolites to be undetectable for a urinalysis. the safest time frame would be 3 months+ to be clean

Better shave off your hair for the next few months.

the urine dilution method is ultimately a myth. while the methods mentioned would be the best steps to take if one were to do so, it would not be a guaranteed pass on the test

For first time single use OP, no fucking way 3 months

20 days max, unless you injected it directly into your 800lb asscheek

this will not work if you are trying to pass a hair test as the drug tests are hair follicle tests. shaving your head would do absolutely nothing to keep you under the radar except maybe make it harder for the lab workers to extract a good hair follicle