Degenerate

PLEB

PLEB

PLEB

PLEB

PLEB

It's fun and all but lyrics are cringy, unoriginal and immature

Dan's a sweetheart but this is one of the worst things I've listened to

The intro to Luigi's ballad is genuinely beautiful. And then Arin starts rapping

the only thing you're gonna get in here is insults and opinion on the offense, OP

ASSHOLE

ASSHOLE

ASSHOLE

ASSHOLE

ASSHOLE

MY EYES

Why should this exist if we they already have NSP? Only thing that changes are the god awful rapping parts Arin does that add nothing remarkable

boo hoo, I was mean

Sure thing, cocko

I liked their first album. It was cute, light-hearted and fun. Their later ones weren't as good though.

I actually really like NSP, but like most things he's a part of now, Arin kinda ruins this

fuck off

Yeah, video game parody rap music is a cool thing to you?

Not with Arin's godawful rapping

No, but it's good music

Oh definitely their other album is shit but this one was alright imo

it isn't, it's really for like the dumbest of dumbs with the dumbest of pop hooks for the dumbs of the world

Congrats you like excusable shit

Brian's a pretty boss musician honestly

Arin is shit at rapping and knows literally nothing about it.

He's literally talked shit about first-wave rappers, saying that rap was basically playground insults that happened to rhyme.

Much like beatboxing, rapping is just something Arin thinks is cool and which he knows how to do one repetitive style of.

Starbomb/NSP is literally for children.

Arin isn't a part of NSP

It's music for people who aren't into music

I know.

The most redeeming thing about the GG guys is that they very gently acknowledge that their fanbase is dominated by profoundly awkward kids with at least one foot on the spectrum, but they do it without a whiff of condescension.

cringe

They talk hella shit about their actual high-functioning critics that don't just binge-watch their low-quality shit, though.

yeah. they work really hard to generate hours and hours of content that can only be distilled down to like a couple of funny minutes a week.

i'd be salty af if i were in the same boat working so hard to feed an unquenchable furnace of niche shit for youtube ad bucks. i don't fault them any of their success because obviously the effort is there. but jesus christ it's like the least essential and interesting form of entertainment ever conceived.

>work really hard to generate hours and hours of content
>obviously the effort is there

They play video games and make poopy dick jokes.