/b

/b
teach me how to get a qt 3.14 asian gf

Be Asian.

but i am not

Then no qt3.14 asian gf for you.

Asians tend to flock together; however a lot of exchange students study in another country because they can't stand the people around them, or they're hoping to find a foreign bf/gf as well as getting their degree.

Near the beginning of a college semester when the newer exchange students have no friends and don't know their way around very well is the best chance you have of picking up a nice Asian girl.

I had the benefit of dropping out of school and being rejected from college, so I had to take a foundation course designed for exchange students. So many cute Asian girls. ;)

This is really shitty advice for getting an asian GF.

Be white, and don't mention that you like asian girls. Don't even mention that you realize she's asian.

Also I had a Chinese friend who hinted at a weekly orgy a bunch of them planned and he invited me along. But don't go to those since they're not interested in white guys, plus the Chinese are shit-tier Asians. I only went for Japanese and Korean.
Still fun to watch a bunch of ugly asian sluts get pounded.

Same as getting any other SO. Meet them, develop a bit of a connection, attempt flirting, continue flirting if reciprocated, hang out together a few times, decide if you want to ask them to be exclusive or however else you want to define your relationship.

This helps. Treat people like individuals, not like they're the target for your weird Asianphilia.

>not realizing that was a joke

rucky boy, will take advice!

kek

First post, best post.

Be white and rich, or chad.

Step 1 lose 100 pounds to be remotely acceptable for females.

Step 2 hit on asian chicks?

OP do this. Never mention your yellow fever or her asianess.

Have a moderately big dick

Move to South Korea.
Be awesome.
Don't mention wanting an Asian girlfriend or anything like that.
Continue to be awesome.

>move to china
>pick up an abandoned girl from the street
>???
>profit