I hope somebody tortures this sick fuck

I hope somebody tortures this sick fuck.
>inb4 normie
>inb4 newfag
Shut the fuck up.
You can sit there and pity the horror that old man had to deal with in that 10 seconds.
Also, there's a huge difference in niggers and African American people.

Other urls found in this thread:

videos.files.wordpress.com/ye3jLBhI/18008149_1162264480552611_4218290524764766208_n_dvd.mp4
videos.videopress.com/bbnw58EO/17998647_1356426847736391_3347109176739364864_n_hd.mp4
videos.videopress.com/ciAAQ8cR/17986973_452474105144666_4646098739511951360_n_hd.mp4
strawpoll.me/12770099
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if a nigger kills a nigger does it even out?

Again, there's a difference in niggers and African American people.
African American people are normal, smart, loving people.
Niggers on the other hand, are extremely violent, participate in gangs, don't have any common sense, etc.

Stevie Steve is a nigger, and that guy that was killed is an African American,

Everybody make mistakes you racist cunt

>Shut the fuck up.

normie

You don't belong here newfag.
Everybody makes mistakes, but they don't always deserve a second chance.
Don't tell me you actually defend that nigger.

That old man was gonna die soon anyways. At least now people give a fuck that he died.

Yup, and not all niggers are black

>old man was going to die anyways
I hope you realize that it's a lot worst to be killed by something other than nature, and usually a lot more saddening.
That short amount of time he had to live, whatever, those moments could've been spent with his loving family. Instead was killed just because the fatass got rejected or some shit.

>Stevie Steve Stephen
Were his parents really this fucking autistic?

fuck muslims and mexicans... the real problem in america is niggers and this idiot proves it. MAGA send them all back to africa!

Didnt even watch the video or rly know the story but the guy in op pic looks to me pretty much Islamic state tier scum... no pitty for trash like him.

does the video still exist anywhere?

Did he get caught? Or killed? What happened to him

No, he doesn't.
Why would somebody who apparently killed 15 people for some dumb shit.
Lives can't be returned if you haven't noticed already.
So if this guy kills somebody, they're dead, can't be returned, or anything.
Oh and nice job deleting your comment pussy.

Who's this fat fuck?

No, but a ton of people in Ohio are on a manhunt for him.
Which is fucking retarded because they can be charged for doing cops' work.
To be completely honest here, I am not sure if you can be charged or arrested.

You need to hear the fucking audio, it's depressing as fuck.
Stevie Steve Stephens, the guy that went on a shooting spree for no absolute good fucking reason. He's the guy with the glock in this webm here.

How the fuck is he still out there? Did he livestream more deaths?

:v

>getting all riled up about the latest media storm

Wake the fuck up and get a life, OP. Next week, everybody will have forgotten about it.

He's stealing other cars so nobody can identify him.
Originally he was in a white ford I believe, but I think he's stealing other cars.
Pretty good idea if you ask me.

>Also, there's a huge difference in niggers and African American people.
Fuck off triggered SJW libtard. Tens of thousands of people die daily, many far more horrifically then Ancient Walking Cleveland Jiggaboo Grandpa. I don't see you shitposting or taste your tears then. Children tortured, being dismembered, etc. and innocent white people murdered at the hands of pavement apes.

Wow... WHAT KIND OF NAME IS STEVIE STEVE STEPHENS? His parents kek'd hard.

No, but he mentioned a few addresses where he said had killed people before & in a later video claimed he shot 13 people, but I can't find shit on this story. It was in his "manifesto" videos. This guy is fucking trash.

he quoted "I killed about 13-14 people" but we have yet to find those "14 dead people" so for now, he has killed one man and ran, i dont know why everyone thinks he went on a spree if we only found 1 of the "14" he killed

Because it wasn't live streamed last night. Doesn't mean you can't stand in opposition of all that, dipshit

Stevie Stephen Stefan Stephanuos Esteban Stevens here. (Call me Steve.)

Thanks for extending my fifteen minutes of fame, OP. You know I deserve it. You're just the kind of meme propagator I've been counting on.

This man is the new King of Sup Forums

STFU you fake faggot.

>posts this on Sup Forums
>tells me to get a life
>on Sup Forums
Aren't liberals the ones who dislike racism you dumb cunt? Also, good insult, and a very proper reply. You can't just reply to a post without insulting the person. Another thing, pavement apes have been doing this for years, and apparently nobody is really doing anything about it. And there is so many of them doing it, so we can't exactly do anything about it. But this is one guy, one guy isn't too hard to kill if you compare it to fucking Iran/Iraq. The video happened just last night too, so that's why there's a big uprush.

He has the head of a muppet.

videos.files.wordpress.com/ye3jLBhI/18008149_1162264480552611_4218290524764766208_n_dvd.mp4

Guys what if this nigger uses Sup Forums and sees how much we call him a retarded undeveloped monkey niggers and he gets triggered even more??

Now you're hurting my feelings, you monster.

Atleast he would know how people feel about this, and a higher chance of him getting killed.
I hope he walks up to the wrong person and gets killed, not everybody in the US are old men alone.

>>tells me to get a life
>>on Sup Forums

>tfw other neckbeards consider you a sub-neckbeard

Do you have the link to the other ones? I feel like those give a lot of context to exactly how shitty this dude is.

Haha look at you, you're so great and funny!
You're also very intelligent, because oh how I will ever recover from you calling me a NECKBEARD!
:(((((

dont' have the "manifesto" rants in my history anymore.

No that's the only video he took sadly.
Be nice if we had more evidence.

>History
I'm a fucking idiot.
videos.videopress.com/bbnw58EO/17998647_1356426847736391_3347109176739364864_n_hd.mp4

videos.videopress.com/ciAAQ8cR/17986973_452474105144666_4646098739511951360_n_hd.mp4

No it's not. I just posted the others.

Why doesn't Sup Forums just do what it did with shia labeouf?

I'm talking about moar videos of him killing the other 15 or so people, not just that old guy.

My bad

Hes a long face nigger ape

Because nobody knows where he is.
But somehow Sup Forumsfags found him Shia in his cabin in the middle of woods so idk.

there is no others video with others murder

the only one is with the old nig

I already said that.

>getting this butthurt on Sup Forums

Your newness explains this entire thread.

Yes because getting butthurt means I'm new.
Your low intelligence can lick my ass.

God damn fucking nigger

Deebly goncesrned

Jesus, the lack of intelligence here

Niggers gonna nig

*tips fedora*
*reveals second fedora underneath*

Not gonna lie I gotta use that one next time, that was a good one.

I'm the same user btw.

Spotted the tumblr invader
You need to go back

That execution is sick and cant really be compared to the everyday murder in the US, since most of them are gang related. If you get capped, you probably did something to deserve it.

That doesnt apply to this old fella.

You can teach a monkey how to dance, but please don't call it a human

weirdest thing is last night "presumably while this happened" I had a dream that 2 guys where chasing me with pistols

>im op and I love nigger dick
>inb4 gay
>inb4 nigger lover
Ok normie newfag

CANT CORNER THE DORNE....oh

Unless of course he was a gang member

This is why antifa thinks they have the moral high ground when it comes to protests

I seriously doubt it

Yeah your new, the stories posted on here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood, only a newfag would get butthurt by them. This really just applies to life. Most people bullshit you

I agree with OP.
This killing was bullshit.

you sure will, user. Let the kid practice some empathy, it is murder after all. I'm sure OP'd be willing to let you attend your apathy then. Fuck off edgy mc. edge-edge?

He was just doing god's work.

The double dubs confirms this to be true.

> I ruined my life, better take it out on others

Black people logic

BLM! kek

Agreed. Well put user.

strawpoll.me/12770099

Stevie is a 4 time world hiding and seek world champion.

Honestly though, why would any cop want to deal with this guy. It's not like he is killing productive members of society.

Those aren't even dubs you retarded nigger.

>Also, there's a huge difference in niggers and African American people.

Was interested in this thread until I read that. Fuck off with your "hurrr not all blacks are niggers" meme.

blacks = niggers
niggers = blacks

I'm Stevie and I'm cummmmiiingggg for your mom faggot.

Agreed.

My dubs confirms

His identical dubs also confirms

Thank God for the sickle cell.

A triple confirmation

Thank the Führer

Thanks for the chuckles user. That was awesome!!

Takes at least two because of the 3/5 compromise

This nigga should get a Bandos Godsword and rip the shit out of a entire school like the old days

Holy shit, Stevie WAS doing the Lord's work!!!

I would kill all old shit people from my city too, here old people don't pay for bus pass it's not fucking fair idc if they are old if everyone else is paying they need to pay!! they also have exclusive seats in the bus rofl , all old people should be killed so we can steal their money and live happier lifes!

A present for you my fellow user....

So why aren't you? Get to work you lazy bastard.

Why does his head look so odd? It's like a tiny brain case with a huge meatface. Does he have some kind of birth defect or someting?

Only if they are black. Don't be inhumane user.

Giving a fuck what antifa thinks
Death to commies