instagram.com/stevestephens12/
youtube.com/watch?v=UeWaK6fGJH0
liveleak.com/view?i=19f_1492377370
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Uneven Steven

Trump's gonna get em.

Nobody's looking, nobody cares

No because he is still hiding

He said he was going live at 5PM EST on his Instagram anyone have it?

Sup Forums is the only place I see this or on twitter. wtf..

They shut it down last night. instagram.com/stevestephens12/

They shut down his social media accounts...

They even deleted the one of the victim. Here's a picture of the nasty stuff he posted there.

I'm glad he was killed, to be honest with you.

Any one got the video?!?!?!?!

Fake and stupid you dumb cunt.

Hmm. Doesn't look at all fake. Must be legit.

No they havent found the cleveland streamer yet.

Check out this internet virgin... damn.

I have it, but am not posting it because

1) Respect for Robert
2) Disrespect for you

Wait another 30 seconds for someone else to help your hopeless ass.

Post vid or it never happened

like I don't understand these fuckers. regardless of whether it was a nig nog it's fucking sad. and instead they try to turn it into some dumb race war shit. they can already play the black on black angle, isn't that enough? lots of fuckin losers on here

You smelly nigger

Hey guise I'm with FBI/CIA/DEA AND NCIS (I'm a super special agent)... and I can confirm that is actually from the victims facebook.. You guise should see what he was up to on kik thhat dirty old man.

The poorer the white person is the higher the statistical probabilities of them being a racist. It helps them with their self esteem.

I just drove by one of those digital billboards with wanted criminal postings in Illinois. He was on it.
Steven is going to get even.

Shut the fuck up, little bitch.

Respect for Robert?

Lmfao.

I guess you're black or living on welfare... OR BOTH!

Stupid cunt. Just look at the facebook of the victim, you'll have a lifetime supply of racist comments towards white men and white cops.

Stupid little bitch.

poorer/fatter/more autism.

>can't spot fake facebook posts

are you seriously dumb and naive enough to think the vic's Facebook "posts" are real? Christ almighty we have some morons in here.

>things that dont fit my narrative become fake

It's because of dumb niggers like you who believe anything they see that Facebook and Google now have "fake news" tags attached to shit

I thought we would replace " nigger" with "Google" and plastic bags don't stop bullets. Not one bag anyway. Poor ol Google thought it was kevlar.

youtube.com/watch?v=UeWaK6fGJH0

One does not simply understand the reasons.

I'm no libtard, faggot. But I'm also not an idiot.

An innocent man was murdered. Stop trying to be so edgy and grow the fuck up, kid.

you keep posting this in every other thread thinking someone will actually believe it lmfao

Guy had 10 kids. 10!

Lol at ppl saying the fb pic is fake...

There's a whole thread on Reddit with dozens of pics of the victim's fb AND the shooter's one.

Poor cunts, thinking everything is fake.

He had plums in that bag.

Ol Uncle Ben thought fruit would stop a bullet

>Reddit

that's nice, you should stay there where the non-fake things are.

THEY CAN'T LEVY THE STEVIE

welp, did he really think a plastic bag could shield him

How doesn't people realize is the same guy over and over posting the picture and then samefagging?

The writing is identical in each post, this isn't even a good bait come the fuck on

Don't worry, I will.

I just like to come here, see the how the uneducated low iq idiots think.

Makes me laugh, all the time.

you have too much spare time

good move ... he was probably gonna go live on instagram and kill another random guy if they didnt shut it down...

Were you crying while you typed this?

Steven Stephens shows up on your doorstep. He asks if he could lie down on your basement floor for a few hours spo that he may get some rest.

He is wet, cold, hungry and injured.

What do u do?

Nice paint skills bruh, almost as good as the edited facebook screenshot.

Natural reflexes.. if someone is pretending to throw a ball in your face you pull your hands to shield yourself. This time just with a gun and an old, unarmed man unable to defend himself because a random stranger does not accept the fact that he is a total fuckup and decided to kill others instead of blowing his own brain out.

More like a low IQ coupled with a big lack of education. And maybe some crack-cocaine left in the bloodstream.

Stop defending that old sack.

You're clearly very stupid if you can't tell that's fake. KYs.

I really hope they catch Stefan soon. I mean, Exmilitary was great and Jenny Death was god-tier, but they need to catch him before he kills more people.

If someone is going to throw a ball at my face, I put my hands up because my hands can stop a ball...

>they need to catch him before he kills white people.

fix'd

>deez

You need to learn subtlety, faggot.

Kids these days... don't even know trolling is a art.

trolling is "a" art and you should "an" hero.

What would you do in that Situation? I think its natural to do that.. you dont just stand there with your hands in your pocket when someone is pointing a gun at your head

Thankfully pretty much everyone here is white, middle class and live in suburbs so we don't have to do anything

>a art

Are there areas in Cleveland known to be a hotspot for crimes (murder, gang-related)? I am not from the US just wondering

Yes, black areas.

yeah 85% of cleve is like that. Akronfag here

I'd deliver a roundhouse kick and make love to Joy Lane on top of his corpse

Black on black, no one really cares. Only reason they are all over it, is because of him putting it on social media

what the fuck is wrong with you????????????????????????

Can someone edit the video of him telling the guy to say some nigger shit, to telling him to say "LeBron James" instead.

>spell icup

I think we've got a me-me.

video here
liveleak.com/view?i=19f_1492377370

bumping out of interest