help

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272232637
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Suck his dick

>giving a shit about some landwhales wall of text
thirsty boy??

she wont stop

Start by stopping being such a beta cock gargling spunk receptacle.

First things first - how close are you with them? They mention like 5 people that treat them fairly - would they consider you one of those people? Do you want to be one of those people?

how please, I want this to stop

I am, but I don't want to be one of them

youre a shit friend then mate

but if u truly want to get out of this, go to friends

hit the arrow next to ur name

Type this: "no one gives a fuck about you or your problems, least of all me"

Stand back from keyboard, wait for panties to drop.

Try sending them a dick pic. That should work.

i was gonna say she's having some legitimate problems and sees your conversation as an opportunity to talk about them without having someone go "fuck you you're lying about all this"
she just wants to vent
although, the fact that she's saying people actively treat her like shit is a problem. like she doesn't just have annoying friends, sounds like she has abusive annoying friends.
she has emotional problems OP. decide how much of a friend you wanna be, tell her she can vent and you'll listen and if she wants actual "advice" then you don't know if you'll say the right thing but she can feel free to ask
if it's a dude, same answers but also offer to suck his dik

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272232637

Why don't you just delete him/her?

kek

Tell the bitch to not be such an emotional bag of shit, life is not that hard if you learn to look at things with perspective.

OP one of the 8 friends lel
op we need a picture of this person, i wanna see what a person whose gender is km/s looks like

ty for actual help

Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through its Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn its simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity. Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through its Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn its simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist.

this is her

she's female
dyed bright red hair
slight acne
>is 'gamer girl' (bs)
help
also gave 3 of my friends the succ

Tell them to add TooT, she can rant to me if she wants.

nope

Tell her that he has his own life he can do what he wants, and his attitude towards her would indicate he doesn't want to pursue this friendship/relationship and that therefore she should drop all contact with him. This will both offend her and be good advice, stopping her talking to you and help her.

Well, how so? As in, do you just not want all of the emotional baggage if that's what "treating her fairly" implies?
Either way, the best I can offer is just to say that you'll be there when you can. You don't have to go completely out of your way to help whenever possible, but oftentimes simply being there is enough. You don't have to be completely, 100% involved to be a decent friend.

thanks for all the help guys, i'm going offline now to try and do some of that

its just that i'm here tier autist - I have no fucking idea of what to do

I'd say anything to fuck her.

Her rants are probably legit.

Tell her to get her shit together, she can start by stop using shitty overlays on her pictures. Second, people will always be selfish, treat others bad and only care about their own interests. Tell her to deal with it, Jesus I hate whiny bitches likes this

its not that they're bs,, its that i'm retarded and don't know how to deal with it

I told her about this guys, called me downy

Bruh she looks 15.. either way if she sucked all your friends off on some thotty shit I can see why aint nobody give a fuck about her, I guess she just warming up to be a college groupie

>Unfriend
>Block
>Change name/profile pic
ez

I know how you feel - I've been on both sides of this situation. Honestly, I just offer my help whenever I can, sometimes they take me up on the offer and sometimes they don't. Sometimes just being there is enough for some people, and sometimes that means nothing to them. It really depends on the person. What is she likely to think of you just offering to be there for her?

/thread

tell her to give you the succ