Is star trek worth seeing or is it plebshit?

Is star trek worth seeing or is it plebshit?

Define "worth" I would argue that nothing in life is "worth" doing.

Entertain me enough while not triggering my r9k tendencies

it's a very good action film, best trek in 20 years, classic feel

All Star Trek is the standard for Sci-Fi. Everything else like Star Wars and Blade Runner and 2001 is pleb shit. There's like 22 days worth of content, and the fans are the ones that started teh Sci-Fi convo as we know it.

>Plebs will never understand what Star Trek means.

God you are such a fucking faggot

wtf i love nihilism now

>blade runner
>sci-fi

Babylon 5 is the true patrician spaceshit its like a novel

movies are trash

the series' are hit or miss but are worth watching if you have the time

>Philip K. Dick
>Total Recall
>Screamers
>A Scanner Darkly
>Paycheck
>Minority Report
>Blade Runner

>not sci-fi

>everyone assumes he means the movie and not TOS

like gettin yr dick rode
all fuckin night

Q is the most annoying fucking character ever in any television show

Definitely worth it.

Is worth seeing all of it. No probably not but most of the original series is worth watching just to appreciate it's very real impact on culture and technology.

If you're really not keen watch Balance of Terror. Decide if it's plebshit. If you don't like that episode there's really no point watching any more of it. Original or remastered (the later is all on Netflix) it's all good but if you watch the originals and complain about the effects know you are a turbopleb of the most heinous degree.

It might be worth watching the Abrams movies first or at least 2009 just to appreciate it without bias. It's a great movie and will give you a good run down on the characters and dynamic for the series which leaves alot for the audience to work out for themselves.

Charlie X, Lwaxana Troi... Deanna Troi actually, and the Q child guy from TOS all come to mind as much more annoying in Star Trek alone.

Wesley's a given

it's a meme movie favored by reddit

OP here, I meant star trek beyond lol.

I've seen the first two reboots in cinema and liked then but I worry that my growing patricianhood and r9k mentality and disgust for normies may cause me to dislike the movie.

the only person who you should worry about when deciding what you think about a movie is yourself what others think doesnt matter

>using lol like that

kill yourself

>It's a Deanna Troi Gets Psychically raped Episode

really made me fucking think

I can use lol instead of lel or kek because I'm so secure in my non normieness

>using lol the same way a girl laughs after she says something she knows will piss you off like some passive aggressive piece of shit

it's just a word user lol

if you liked into darkness then just go and continue doing whatever you want, your views are irrelevant and your entire existence is inconsequential regardless.

have fun. im almost jealous. almost.

GET FUCKED FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT GO FAP TO THAT NASTY CUNT KIM CARDASSIAN

>"the fans are the ones that started teh Sci-Fi convo as we know it."
>Benny Russell is a scifi writer in the 1950s
>dumb 4channer thinks that the conversation started in the 1960s

A novel with a disappointing beginning and a disappointing end. Who forces themselves through Babylon 5 just to find the fleeting good bits? Self-hating masochist loners? I suppose it's the ideal show for Sup Forums posters then.

It's easily the best yet.

Lol whoops! Looks like someone's been hurt before :). I can give you tips on talking to girls if you want bro

its not that good

too many dumb plot points to be in a Star trek film.

Pretty worth it

I watched it but didn't finish it.

Shitposting is literally better than watching that movie.

Lexx is shit. The rest are on the same tier level, but only if you completely ignore everything the main character of Farscape does or says.

sup rebbit

You might want to see Star Trek 2 where they go to San Francisco.

Reminder

OP here. I went to see it but walked out. I didn't like it

>it's a Deeana gets double teamed by Worf and Riker episode

>It's an Odo transforms into major Kira's double sided dildo and proceeds to watch her and Jadzia Dax fuck one another episode

>Star Trek being standard of sci fi
>even citing adaptations from Phillip K Dick in the same sentence

As far as I know, when the Library of America decided to edit something scifi, they unanimously voted Dick, not Star Trek writers.