Free kino is rapidly not becoming a thing anymore

Free kino is rapidly not becoming a thing anymore.

Anybody else worried?

Other urls found in this thread:

ukispcourtorders.co.uk/
reddit.com/r/megalinks/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw private tracker with thousands blu-ray quality films at my fingertips

Feels good to be in so deep.

The fact that your image and text reached my computer makes me think we will be okay senpai. srs.

There's literally a million torrent sites out there if you're not a fucking idiot, I highly doubt this shit is gonna die any time soon

>tfw living in the UK

ukispcourtorders.co.uk/

Have they started doing in the land of the free yet?

although tbp is pretty crappy and has a terrible layout and ui it still has the majority of shit

so no

Nope. They don't block shit here.

>Nu-males can't afford physical media with flawless resolution complimented by a complete home theatre system and comfy recliner

Why won't you millennial cucks get jobs? Maybe then you can afford the things you certainly don't deserve now. Oh well, enjoy your trial.

It never works 90% of the time. Why can't torrent sites shift to Tor and give the magnet links that way?

you can't name all of the predecessors of "free kino" in two or three breaths, so I'm pretty unphased

I have a STEM career and I still pirate. I don't spend my hard earned money on useless plastic like some nigger.

shieeeet you got a tv and a chair? you're the man now dawg!

>tfw use opera and use their "Opera Turbo"
>tfw no more blocked sites

How is RuTracker? That's what I use now.

I despise physical media taking up space. I would be too worried about a house fire and not being able to save them. Having all my films on a RAID system means I just have to take a few things out with me.

Safe on GNU/Linux.

>piratebay still up
>kickass still up

Why would I be worried?

it is excellent, can find pretty much anything there

I am not really worried since new releases are so terrible i stopped even pirating them.
When was the last time an actual good movie worth saving in hard drive was released?

>>kickass still up
>getting your torrents from the fbi
lol

I have two jobs. This week alone I've clocked more than 60 hours. I do almost nothing but work and shitpost in my limited free time. Free media is basically the only thing that stops me from killing myself.

the only good thing about living in a 3rd world country is I can donwload any shit on computer without getting any kind of VPN and shit.

>poorfags btfo

Pretty solid. As close to a private tracker you can get.

So what's the new thing?

Are people going to go back to the old days of p2p sharing programs like Kazaa? You can still find a lot of things on Soulseek these days, even though the speeds are shit

They're coming for private trackers next and they're going to press charges on users there much more harshly. A bunch of seedbox and VPN companies are already helping them identify users.

>house fire burning everything down
>need to escape asap
>better grab my hard drive full of movies!!!

Lmao

it's scary how common these threads are

shows Sup Forums is filled with genuinely tech illiterate people who can't even use google for the most basic information

Keep reassuring yourself

Although I guess all your wasted effort in maintaining your private tracker deserves some boasting. Just try to be a little graceful, OK?

Any good old cam rips of movies in the theaters with audience reactions out there? Stuff like Dark Knight or horror movies.

wew

do you really think shutting down public or private trackers will stop pirating?

theres just too many people that demand free content and someone will always be there to provide that service

the only way is for movie and music studios to offer that service themselves for an extremely low price.

>They're coming for private trackers next

hahahahaa ok kid sure

>Every time one very popular torrent searching site goes down, ignoring the countless others that still stand
>"this is it guys, this is when public torrenting finally dies!"

Are you posters really that paranoid or just bitter private trackers trying to gain whatever imagined ground you can? Lmao get out of here

Nope. They shouldn't even bother. Instead, they should advertise on the torrent sites.

>do you really think shutting down public or private trackers will stop pirating?

No, but the studios don't care and they can make a lot of money off private tracker users since they have an open and shut case on most of them since they tend to upload a lot.

Tor is the future for this shit

proxybay.info

Aren't you a little too old to still be dicking around here? You're allowed to torrent too, wagecuck. If it's a matter of morality/honor you kinda piss on that by having the attitude of a celebrity vegetarian. Shut the fuck up

>ukispcourtorders.co.uk/
Can stop "illegal downloads" cant stop drug dealers and pedophile rings

Based britain

>He forced out a laugh, sweating nervously

Just watch your back, homie

people cant afford to buy all their favorite content and you think studios are going to make money off of these people? they actually lose money on legal fees

Lol ok poorfuck. Enjoy your YIFY. Some of us pirate with knowledge and resources.

qBittorrent is a built in search function that's pretty baller.

just go to the movies u lonely bitch

there's literally nothing wrong with YIFY

They settle almost all cases with normal people because they don't want to upset normies.

They don't plan on settling against private tracker NEETs because they have much more evidence against them and most of society hates these people anyways. They're going to drive these people into massive debt to make a point and Wikileaks has shown that most seedbox and VPN companies have been logging torrent data for a long time now. BTN, PTP and What.CD users are going to get fucked the hardest.

There's knowledge and there's whatever the fuck private trackers do. I dunno why bragging rights is worth making yourself a sexier target to the po po than public track torrenters.

I know there's a part of you who understands this, I just want to help you get out of that incriminating seekrit club. If you're gonna reply at least don't start off your post with feigned laughter. This isn't the playground.

Jesus Christ, man

It's about quality you infant. You honestly think your "1080P BLURAY ULTRAHD RIP XxX.H4CKSQWAD.XxX" holds up to a properly encoded BluRay Disc? It pales in comparison, you're basically spitting in the face of the creators and depriving yourself of the proper experience.

M8 I have like 250 Blu rays and I pirate about 2tb of movies a year. Grow up.

And watch movies that are nearly a decade old? I think you might have ignored that and projected super hard.

seriously?

which torrent sites does it search through?

I think it crawls all the public ones.

It doesn't "crawl" the sites, it uses their search engine api

I pirate the remux which is bit for bit the same thing. Now fuck off, memer.

>Not preparing for this day by leeching every movie you ever considered watching and putting them on an SSD

nobody hates uploaders they are modern day pirates. in peoples hearts they really hate the corporations and greedy studios. the harder they push the harder we will push back and pirate their content even more and drive them into bankruptcy or surrender. they cant win against this ocean of pirates they are just a flea on our backs

Police doesn't give a shit about those who torrent, they come after the owners and I doubt anyone here maintains a tracker.

Just move to Poland.

Here pirating is legal as long as you d not distribute the goods further.

So if you just want to watch/play by yourself it is okay.

People like you are what make snitching on computer "criminals" so much fun. A lot of big talk until you're crying in court with mommy and inevitably having your anus used as prison currency.

>trying so hard

How much was your last movie pirated, you Hollywood cuck?

This pic triggers torrent users.

>storing media on a storage meant for access times not storage

nigga you dumb?

What the fuck does kino even mean? First I thought it was like dramatic artistic movies with lots of grey and shit, but then I saw it used for video games, and just the ither day fucking cartoons.
And NOW you're telling my torrent sites can be kino too? Again, what the FUCK even is kino?!

>pirate
>calls another a poorfuck
kek

These are just bait threads looking to have dickheads spams last known sources. The same people who jumped the gun for popularity to txt about their sources for rep.
These are nothing but b8 threads seeking to shut down further torrent sources.

how can i snitch im not a moderator of a torrent site? im but a mere casual pirate there are millions like me worldwide and theres nothing the studios can do about it

Other than online poker sites lol

To user that recommended bit che. Thanks

>Putlocker.is

No, it just makes me laugh at retards who think that is worth buying.

>tfw the "PHYSICAL MEDIA IS SO STUPID" plebs will be btfo in my lifetime

i have probably saved tens of thousands of dollars by torrenting man, this will never trigger me

With all that money you could have bought something useful. I'll never understand why somebody will pay 20 dollars for a movie that they're only going to watch once or twice.

You should kill yourself.

I dont buy movies or music, based on principle. art should be free.

hey m8 do you have "ive never seen masturbation like this"?

>he doesn't have an account at the private MEGA linksharing sites

oh boy

Plenty of kino here, no torrents needed

reddit.com/r/megalinks/

He looks like a muscular Rich Evans.