Cmon Sup Forums, if we can find daisy we can find this guy that has a $50,000 bounty

Cmon Sup Forums, if we can find daisy we can find this guy that has a $50,000 bounty

> can you say joy lane?

Other urls found in this thread:

videos.files.wordpress.com/ye3jLBhI/18008149_1162264480552611_4218290524764766208_n_dvd.mp4
videos.videopress.com/ciAAQ8cR/17986973_452474105144666_4646098739511951360_n_hd.mp4
strawpoll.me/12770041
strawpoll.com/zxb2w8r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OLD NIGGA: Joy Lane?
STEPHEN: She's the reason on what's going to happen to you.
How old are you?
OLD NIGGA: I'm just an old ma-
GLOCKED, Kek.

Can anyone link me the video, i have not seen it yet

videos.files.wordpress.com/ye3jLBhI/18008149_1162264480552611_4218290524764766208_n_dvd.mp4

Just google it

I'm glad the victim is dead...

Another, videos.videopress.com/ciAAQ8cR/17986973_452474105144666_4646098739511951360_n_hd.mp4

terrible b8

That's fake, newfag.

that pic has to be photoshopped... no way his cheeks can be that long... wtf is this thing

Prove that is a legitimate picture.
You won't because it isn't.

It's real, trust me.

thanks my negro

I'm sure it is, it appears a 12 year old such as yourself created it with the spelling errors.

He's dead.

I'm 25, a Veteran and typing fast.

Fuck off.

This nigger must be in the hood. Definitely in some OG's house. No one knows he's there, just his OG partner in crime. He's a nigger though, he'll come out sooner or later. Probably waiting for the heat to die down before he tries to leave the state or country.

Does it look like I care? Sadly you didn't lose your limbs, you really believe in this shit? "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact." Look at the top of the Sup Forumsoard

>Shooter's name is Steve Stephens
>Stephen
>Stefan
>MC Ride's first name is Stefan
>Steve looks like MC Ride
>Steve told old man to say Joy Lane before he killed him

Everyone involved in this incident are just actors. This is just a giant publicity stunt in order to promote the new Death Grips album "Joy Lane"

Fuck off, dude.

>a Veteran
GET FUCKED, NOBODY CARES. NOBODY EVER DID. WE JUST PRETENDED TO MAKE OURSELVES FEEL WARM INSIDE.

strawpoll.me/12770041

k

I'm just joking, thanks for your service.

He'll come out cause he can't resist the kfc cravings

Mines better
strawpoll.com/zxb2w8r

Thanks, bud!

I have faith Sup Forums will find him, we got close on the Boston bombers.

No problem, I may not be from the US but this Cleveland shit is good entertainment.

>Implying a board full of 16 year olds would willingly tract down a known killer
No ones biting faggot, quit posting this.

>Implying a board full of 16 year olds would willingly tract down a known killer

>underestimating the power of autism

We both know that the users of Sup Forums are too beta to confront this guy.
You could try tracking him down like Sup Forums did with Shia's flag, and reporting him to the authorities, but Sup Forums doesn't do stuff like that, at least not anymore.

just look at this his victim was a sjw im not gonna whiteknight for you bitch ass

You actually believe that shit??

You dense fucking retard, it's a fake screen if you think it's legit please drink bleach so you cannot pollute the gene pool any further.

>inb4 its a prank bro

Fatass criminal nigger with a shaved head and beard. Yes, he'll stick out.

When you got 50 bones on ur head the heat never "dies down". It's not just cops looking for you...

fucking pussy

americans glorify soldiers because of movies, but in reality theyre the dregs of society