Redpill me on wisdom teeth

Redpill me on wisdom teeth.

I have seen people younger and younger getting them removed. Are they really that much of an issue, and is it better to get them out before or after (if) they become a problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWds-tGnHlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Around age 18, get x-rays to see if they are coming in straight or crooked.

If straight, leave em, they're good.

If crooked/impacted, talk to an oral surgeon about getting them removed. The pain will motivate you.

Yes. They're artifacts of evolution, from back when we all had long ass chimp/nigger faces.
More and more people are being born without them. I myself, for instance, only had one wisdom tooth develop.

you'll only have problems if you're a dumb mouthbreather

I didn't get them pulled because they grew in fine. As long as you take care of them and they aren't crowding your mouth don't have them pulled.

Do this.

I'm not in pain but they came in crooked and caused one of my molars to chip and another to get damaged below the gum line.

They're coming out the end of next month.

tldr: modern man has weak undersized jaws because of a diet of soft processed foods.

google dr mike mew

All of mine were fine. But the rest of my teeth crowded when they came in, and it have me crooked teeth.

I had one removed at 34 because it rotted. Hurt like a bitch for years. Don't know why I waited so long.

Removing them can cause serious complications. I have a friend whose face is permanently numb because of it. That being said, I had one removed because it caused me pain.

If you don't have a good manly jaw then you get slanted wisdom teeth. Do you have a manly jaw OP, or do you FaceApp yourself into a woman?

If they're impacted, then yes get them removed. They will hurt when they are impacted and keep growing. I felt a lot better after I got them removed.

Dentist and orthodontists are omega level Jews. Take what they say with a grain of salt.

>paying your (((dentist))) to remove a perfectly harmless part of your body

I bet there's a correlation between circumcised dicks and wisdom teeth removal.

All I know is that Jews apparently like to keep theirs in so you should probably get rid of yours as quickly as possible

>perfectly harmless
error detected

>tfw every orthodontist/dentist I ever had was Jewish

Getting em out at 32 in a few weeks. Waited too long. Do it sooner y'all.

They're going to hurt when they grow. If you're lucky they'll grow straight. I still have them all.
However they are absolutely useless since you do not chew with them.

im dying my man. i got an xray because i got some oral imflammation and turns out they started breaking out. its 2 mnths since its started and im dying. my teeth are moving everywhere, difficult to keep them properly clean, one of my tooth sometims hurts and they cant do jackshit yet. after the surgery i will need braces to make my teeth go back. GET THEM OUT ASAP

People survived until very recently without getting wisdom teeth removed. Look at any of the tribes visited by Brit missionaries, they all have perfect teeth.

No mouth breathing.

I had all 4 wisdom teeth and was very wise.
Then I removed one and dropped out of uni.
Now I removed another one and I can't stop drinking and having uncontrollable fits of rage because of minor shit

I was in a similar mindset where I figured that if they didn't bother me then I would just leave them alone. I could reach them for brushing and flossing. However I did not realize that small bits of food would get caught in the corners of my mouth even after gargling.

One day I just had a gaping hole in the side of my wisdom tooth with some of the worst and most persistent pain I'd ever felt. I lost many a night of sleep in the process. It was truly agony.

Got those fuckers pulled out. Hurt, but it was well worth it.

You're suppose to have them, so keep them. Only have them removed if they're causing problems.

Mine came in when I was about 12. I'm 21 now, never got them removed. I don't really notice them, and don't want to go to the dentist so fuck it.

they are going to hurt when they grow, and there is another thing no one has mentioned here. when they grow, they will create ''pockets'' in your gums. food will fall in there are start to rott and make your breath smell like shit. remove them, i removed all 4 and im happy I did. It hurt like a bitch for a day but was worth it

Don't get them removed or you'll turn into a jawlet

This. They charge fucking 50 euros for five minutes of doing absolutely nothing.

/Thread

I cannot get mine pulled. I have a high risk of nerve damage due to the location of my wisdom teeth. If I opt for removal and something goes wrong, I'll have partial paralysis of my lower jaw. So I'm riding the wisdom tooth train.

WE HEARD YOU

Clearly you waited too long

Former wisdom teeth supporter, it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

Mine have been coming in sideways for the past year. In the last months its started hurting constantly but I have no dental insurance, and if I did the price I was quoted was $500 per wisdom tooth.

I fucking hate this, how is it a bunch of fucking europeans, canadians, and even fucking mexicans can afford to get these removed but it cost such a insane sum here.

Check out dental schools or local colleges with dental programs. you can usually get work done super cheap.

wisdom teeth removal is a globalist conspiracy to dumb down the population, so says the Imam from the mosque. guys an anti dentite.

>Wisdom teeth fucking up my mouth
>Suddenly several cavities because of it despite brushing my teeth carefully every day..
>Can't remove them because they're too close to a nerve and my face may go numb.
Fugg :DD

Get insurance you fucking hippie!

It's about the same price in Canada.

You're just poor dude.

See
My nigga (minus the cavities)

It is partially a jewish trick. If they tell you to get them out at a young age, you don't really have to. It is just a precaution. There is a chance that your won't come in. As long as you have experienced no pain and they haven't broken through by 18, then you are fine

My dad got them removed at age 80 because 'they could cause problems later down the line'.

Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do. Can't get them removed. I'll deal with it and hope they don't fuck my shit up too much. Had a prince charming smile, now one of my teeth is slowly drifting under the pressure. At least it doesn't hurt.

I really found mine useful, but I guess I overused them and one of them just decided to chip off one day after eating.

Damn that was a quick redpill.

Don't know, I'm 26 and I've never had any problems. I guess some people might experience some complications but removing those teeth on industrial scale sounds like bullshit just like the circumcision in the US.

I have dental checkups every half-year. Dentist hasn't said anything about them yet and they don't hurt so I guess they're fine. They're kind of a bitch to brush at times but I deal with it.

Based mods actually moved a thread

>A diet of soft foods while growing up leads to under-developed jaws which then leads to crowded teeth

youtube.com/watch?v=FWds-tGnHlI
Fuck the processed-jew food

They just get infected. Best if removed early so later in life no complications occur.

>based

Mods =fags

Sometimes I just want to have a conversation about the wisdom jew with my fellow Sup Forumsacks, not some faggot Sup Forumstards

I got all four of my wisdom teeth taken out at 23. They were fucking up my grill and giving me major TMJ. I was expecting to be knocked out during the procedure but since I had Obamacare the only dentist I could find was cheap as fuck so they put about 12 shots of numbing stuff into my jaw. I also paid 60 dollars extra to sniff some weak ass nitrous for the 6 minutes that it took for them to pull all 4 teeth out. The doctor even bragged beforehand, saying he could do all of them in 5 minutes. He was a minute off. All in all 0/10 experience I'll likely never visit a dentist again

Good thing I grew up chewing on rocks. My wisdom teeth are all fine.

>Redpill me on wisdom teeth.

DO NOT TAKE THEM OUT

They are called wisdom teeth because they literally impact your intelligence. Something about the way they stimulate the tri geminal nerve - I don't know the specifics, but I know that America and Israel are the only countries that routinely do this. Enjoy your jew-teeth. The rabbis will get them pulled, but replace them with gold ones to still get the benefits.

PLEASE don't get the pulled man.

>Sup Forumsacks
Sup Forumscucks

it's been years and years they started to leave.

i first had intense pain, but in the end, nothing more or less... no pain at all.
They are not big but still.

Let them grow, save money if the start to cause problem then you'd have the money ready for the operation

that sounds pretty shitty. did you have any problems afterwards? dry sockets? did doctor give you fat opiate scripts?

One of my wisdom teeth came in months ago, initially it hurt like hell for a few days but now there is no pain and it's almost facing up all the way, it only goes sideways a little, am I fine to leave it in? I think it tried to grow into my other teeth but since I drink milk all the time and have le meme Aryan jaw from having autismo predominant Norwegian genetics it just became straightened out.

>I posted it again, mom!

not longer faces, but shittier oral hygene, so we would lose teeth much quicker and an extra tooth here and there would have come in handy

speaking of wisdom teeth, I'm pretty much fucked
the bottom two are coming out horizontally and I have what looks like three of them on each side in the upper jaw (two of them are tiny, though)

no, i got prescribed fucking tylenol with codeine (pretty weak) and some anti-inflammatory and an antibiotic. Smoked a little bit of weed the same day and next few days, I just didn't overdo it and didn't get dry socket from it cause i stayed hydrated.. the procedure was worth it to not have fucking hurting ass teeth all the time and my jaw not closing right and my gums being chewed away

ok kukboy

>europe

mate it's the same thing here lol

Not a doctor, but my dad has refused to have his pulled for his entirw 60 year life. He has never had a single problem woth them but every time he visits a dentist they try to fuckin schedule him for surgery to get them removed, often without consulting him at all. Like they literally just say " when would you like to come in to get those molars removed?" I have mine as well but I dint visit dentists ever. I don't have cavities or tooth issues.
I'd say it's a scam or an act of ignorance. It shouldn't be addressed unless it is obviously going to or has become an issue.

I had all 4 pulled at 22 - got sweet ass lortabs. first time I 'd hate opiates - was the best feeling ever. 6 years later I'm checking into rehab for my heroin addiction.

good times.

That's an issue for unevolved nigger. As a member of the master race that didn't have them in the first place, I mock you.

That's what I thought faggot, fuck off

I never go to doctor either, its like every time I go

>you have a cavity
>you should have this pulled

whatever, fuck that jew.

my grandpa never went to see a doctor, and you know what - first time he does?

>you have cancer

they fucking gave him cancer.

fuck hospitals.

lol, shit like wisdom teeth removal is covered by healthcare here

Why are americans such whiny pissbabies? Local anesthetic is fine for dental surgery.

>praise kuk

Mine grew in fine, only remove them if they're actually impacted and causing a problem, 'nuff said

you can drive to mexico and get them done really cheap. lots of people where i live do that.

>

because then the anesthesiologist doesn't get paid.

I never had any pulled, but only 3 came in.

It's a Jewish race mixing scheme

back to pol cuck

Kinda suprised so many people still even get wisdom teeth. I know maybe 2 family member that ever had them come in at all. Mine came in when I was in my mid 30s and was right up against my sinus wall so I had to go get it out before it poked through, but it still ended up giving me a serious infection in my sinus for a week with a super high fever.

Get the tooth immediately in front of it removed and the wisdom tooth will have room to move forward. Last resort, but hey.

Kek

Got all four of mine removed at 17. I remember spaghetting because the nurse was hot. Was injected anesthesia and all I recall afterwards was waking up.

Go be faggots somewhere else. I'm tired of hearing about Sup Forums

Or first resort if you have some stupid curry nigger dentist. Had a tooth pulled when I was in my early teens to do just that, a healthy fucking tooth, and in the end the wisdom tooth didnt even come in.

If it helps, I'm in Norway and pulling 4 teeth is like 2000$. I'm over 18 so it's not covered by healthcare. Get 20% covered cause under 20.

Had mine out at 29

>fine for years
>around 27, lower teeth start going crooked
>dentists says lower wisdoms decided to come in late
>don't have upper wisdoms
>age 28, the dull ache begins
>3 months later they make it through the gums
>infection in wisdom tooth pocket
>painfully feeling pulse through lower jaw keeps me up for three night in a row
>dentist says it's time
>opt to stay awake during procedure because insurance no longer covers general anesthetic (literally thanks, Obama)
>headphones in, deafen myself with Slipknot and Devildriver
>one side done, surgeon starts on other side
>feel scalpel slice into my gums
>eyes snap open, let out a whimper
>"do you need more numbing, user?"
>tear rolls down my face
>fuck yeah, shots
>10 mins later he's wrenching on my tooth sideways
>two assistants have to stabilize my head
>fishhooking me so hard my nose makes a popping noise
>then
>CRACK
>pain so bad I can only see white and I can't hear very well
>"I'm so sorry, user, but your jaw broke while attempting to pull the last tooth"
>another tear down the face as I look him in the eye and don't know what to say
>transferred to hospital
>plate put in jaw
>mouth wired for 6 weeks
>eat mush
>stank breath
>mouth always tasted like shit

I'm all healed now, but for fucks sake, user. Get it done while you're still young.

Yeah that's what an xray should have picked up. Your dentist really was a fuckwit.

holy shit bro that is a nightmare
seriously, fuck Obama

He was a bad dentist, he fucked up countless other things for plenty of people.
In the end his shitty family had set up an arranged marriage when he was a kid to some curry nigger chick. She was a doctor, he was a dentist, so she had him by the balls and told him to move away to where she lived.

Shit b8 asshole.
If they come in wrong, it will fucking wreck your life until you pull them.

This user speaks truth, mine came in crooked and broke most of my teeth, awesome being 38 with 2 bridges and a few fakes on top.

fucking retards.
You are supposed to be under general anaesthesia and have a maxio facial doctor pull wisdom teeth, not dentists.
Mine came through at 16, have one upper that is crooked rest are straight, only issue I have is that I cannot move my jaw too far on one side.
I'm 32 now so I suppose they are fine.

Those are 12 year molars you dork.
Your Wisdoms should start crow wing over the next 3 years.
Hope they come in straight or it will wreck your fucking day.

>You are supposed to be under general anaesthesia and have a maxio facial doctor pull wisdom teeth, not dentists.
In a first world country, yea, I mean most of the time you are out cold when you get it done too. Thing is most people in shitty countries have to try and do it as cheaply as possible.

Hmm i would say only get them removed if they hurt.
Doctors and dentist's make a killing off unnecesarry oporations.
I know about some ass fucking hole dentist who would pull teeth just to make money near me but he got caught.

All four of mine grew in fine. No pain, no problems.

Unrelated, my jaw is crooked and pops whenever I bite down or speak...but that's just bad luck and too many fights

26 here. I feel your pain Sup Forumsro.