Vinyl / CD Thread?

Vinyl / CD Thread?

Post what you've recently bought.

>twin fantasy cd
holy shit op, where did you get this? i have a pal who has been looking for one intently for ages.

It's a homemade bootleg haha. Tell your friend to buy a generic cd envelope and a sharpie.

there's promo CDs will made of TF, HTLT, and Monomania that were made once Will got signed to matador.

I know, i'd kill for one of how to leave town.

Got this today for $8, record is VG and it had the booklet.

Phenomenal find! Especially with the booklet

is that SFTB an original press?

>tfw no digipak sftb or swans are dead
I'd get one from discogs but I'd feel autistic buying something I already own just because it has nicer packaging

My Body Lovers case is absolutely fucked tho

>My Body Lovers case is absolutely fucked tho
hey, mine too
the rear side of the disc holder was broken

both were broken for me, the discs were just sliding around in there with broken plastic. No damage, though thankfully.

Some recent thrift finds.

Then just some stuff I've picked up recently.

Did they re-release SftB in the digipack?

That looks like mine.

Just picked this up for 8 bucks. Looking into buying that TV Girl super deal.

>Kayo Dot
nice, sucks that it was only available in Japan

Won 100 to Best Buy playing quizzo and I got some shit I've needed a while

christmas gifts. Not exactly recent but still. I would like to get The Next Day or Heathen.

I'm super gay for Toby so I do have the Daymare one, but the Flenser actually reissued Hubardo on CD; that's the one in that picture.

fixed my b

really nice picks there lad

The bottom three, especially, were super great and unexpected finds. Hadn't even heard of any of them.

>that quilt
>those cats
you got the super gay part right

I love Crying and their music but the BtFG has to be one of the worst cover art ever.

bump

Got this pretty cheap.
I'd say sleeve is good and media is very good/near mint

I also got that 4 Microphones LP thing but CBA getting all of em out they sound nice.

>tfw used to be super into collecting CDs but don't feel any need to search for/buy them anymore

cost me $240 because it's rare as fuck