Celeb celebration continues

celeb celebration continues

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fregoli_delusion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mandatory Mummy Willoughby

>inb4 pedo kenzi marinafag/roberts /taytay trannie lover starts shitting up the thread talking to himself like a crazed loon

Kill yourself you fat lunatic

>I list all things so I can call: I knew it!

>marinafag detected

Thorne crackwhore edition

>Herman detected

>being this butthurt marinafag autist

sorry dude but you are too obvious these days maybe its better you make a new split personality and post a new waifu etc

I remember when Sup Forums celeb threads were about posting nudes of famous women and anons bringing the bantz about jews and waifus being a shit.

I appreciate their utility now as containment threads for some of the worst stalker-level mentally ill autists and forced meme-pushers on this god forsaken board, but I miss those old threads

Sup Forums itself was never good, but Sup Forums celeb threads have gotten objectively worse as they've degraded into the perpetual circle jerk they are today.

>Never repost celeb content, get fresh stuff from joints like thenipslip and carreck
>Do not respond to stalkerfags
>Do not respond to stutterfags
>Do not respond to this post
>Make Celeb Threads Great Again
>MCTGA

>called it

Fuck off marinafag

any one got any hot redheads?
pic related

/ufff

Called it

ahh yeah this guy was right its a marinafag thread
abandon thread guys leave the autistic homo to talk to himself

>he thinks eveyone is the marianafag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fregoli_delusion

mmmm

two posts to completely fag up the thread

>Kenzie stands shyly at the foot of your bed, her face fluctuating a steady shade of pink and red as her eyes dart towards you and the floor. You know you're going to fuck her tonight, but you feel a sense of shame as she shuffles awkwardly before you, a shame that is short lived as you glance up and down her milky white thighs, her silky midriff and finally her angelic face. You place one hand on her shoulder, soft at first, but you slowly push her down onto the bed, using the same hand to cradle her head and rub your fingers through her hair.

called it

yeah you are right, im out too cya

the same basement dwelling neckbeard is posting the same shit. What a disappointing start.

Did you just go through and click random tag links? Almost none of those are related

With that absolutely huge FOREHEAD, she should do herself a favor and let her hair forward, instead of styling it back off of her FOREHEAD.

Wowowow.
No, No!

dumbass

You do know that's shopped right? Or are you just that retarded

>forgetting that the guy who calls you marinafag is a mod and can see you are in fact the same guy..
nice try marinafag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder

So are you saying you are a mod?

>and the samefag pedo talking to himself begins

and trannie posting

called it

>She grabs your other wrist out of instinct, not expecting your push, yet you feel a slight tug as you realize she's pulling you towards her, your free hand meets her waist and you slide up and down the curve of her hips as she lets out a slight wriggle as you crane your hand up the back of her thigh. You can feel the mood change in the room as hear breathing becomes more audible, deeper, warmer and saturated with lust. She pulls up her top to expose her stomach as her thighs writhe in inexperienced arousal, her hand still trying to guide yours around her body while you arch over her.

How the fuck did you know

Fuck of marinarafag

wittle baby's about to spring a leak
and needs a paper cup!

Wow what is wrong with you

sooooooooo cute

nope but the guy who called out marinafag originally is a mod, thats how we originally knew about it being the same guy as a mod busted him by pointing out that he spends up to 18 hours a day shitposting pics of kids trannies and shit on here

It's never a party until this guy arrives

>As she inches herself towards you, you feel her heels catch on the foot of your bed and she lets herself push against your weight, still arching over her you have the floor at your feet but feel yourself slipping as her advances catch you off balance. You eventually catch a little grip and push yourself further up the bed, taking her with you as you hold on, bringing you closer together in perfect symmetry, her pushing crotch against yours as you lean yourself towards your elbow cradling her head, she begins to wrap her right leg around you to maintain grip and you both end up your side, as she uses her newfound grip to pull you closer to her. Both face to face, warm breath blanketing each other, awkward glances between you, enraptured in arousal, you bob your head towards hers and she does the same in turn, your lips a fraction apart, breath mingling into one as you catch her intense gaze right infront of you.

user please I beg

>Claims to be a mod and have proof that I am mariana guy
>I have never posted a photo of mariana in my life

Nice LARP
Ban me if you're a mod, you dickless faggot

>nope but the guy who called out marinafag originally is a mod
Nice safe because you know it's bannable to say that you are a mod

>marinafag samefagging what he wants to do to a child

Just stop, that's disgusting

Talk about her feet. Kenziebro loves her feet

>Suddenly, she meets your lips and your mouths melt into a velvet rodeo, her wrapped leg retracting which only pulls you closer to her, your hands are now on a mission of their own, you find the trench of her spine and ascend up her back as her shoulder blades close in with a soft laugh of her being ticklish.

Her laugh interrupts your kiss, but you feel the awkwardness disappear as you both share the humor together. The build up of arousal starts to increase as you both let go of your restraints, your kisses become more forceful sometimes pushing each other back like a proving ceremony, continually pushing back and forth in an intense release of sexual tension. Her leg which until now firmly locked around yours comes free, rather than let it come loose she pushes herself on top of you. You are surprised by this reversal of confidence, she sits herself firmly upon your throbbing erection without even regarding it, you can feel the blood pressure increase as her weight pushes down on you to the point you can feel the beats in your temples. The moment of surprise doesn't last as she engages the kiss you were wrapped up in before, your hands now left with more freedom, you take your fingertips down her spine, with a slight tremble from her, and span them out to her buttocks, firmly locked in place as you feel her muscles tense at the touch, clenching your fingertips making her grind upwards gliding smoothly over your erection. You push back down and grab a steady hand of her hips, young and wide, your thumbs pressing in against the groove as you encourage her to girate with the motion.

im not a mod lol but its well known that the guy who called you out marinafag is a mod and you are doing exactly what HE said you would do you sick autistic child molester

>As you encourage the grinding motion, her kissing becomes fractured as she tried to keep up with her hips grinding on you. She plants you with kisses from time to time as she gushes gasps of warm air at each thrust up and down your cock, feeling the burn between your clothing which almost feels like a torture as you imagine the same if you were both naked, like a telepathic urge as you rear your head to look at her between her kisses, you both start to untangle the restraints of the cloth, she tumbles off of you to the side and begins unbuttoning her jeans as you do the same, you notice her feet kicking as if she can't get them off any quicker.

You are pulling off the last leg of your jeans as she quickly gains her kneeling position and helps you pull them off your leg, with a full view of your boxers which are tented with your incredible erection you see her face light up with a sense of glee. She steps over one of your legs and lowers herself towards your crotch, you can feel her own rubbing against your shin as she grips the rim of your boxer shorts, with a short pause to look at you and a smile of acknowledgement, she tugs at the elastic, forcing them off of you, each tug taking them down your legs as you lay bare before her with a slight twitch from your cock as you meet her eyes and realize what is happening.

Looks like bubbles

>The sudden rise of anxiety in the room is palpable, Your cock while semi hard from her grinding is yet to grow, her expectancy is obvious as she slowly edges her hand towards your cock. She lightly brushes your thigh as you look down on her, the closer her hand gets to you the more aroused you get, you feel the blood pulsating as if all other functions are on secondary power.

Your cock begins to fill, twitching and ready, she pauses slightly as the watches it grow in size as if pleased by her actions. Her hand grabs the very bottom of your shaft and pulls it upwards, you can feel your cock growing in her hand as it begins to span vertically. She watches on in awe and brings her other hand across your thighs to hold it, with subtle thumb movements you can feel her start to jerk you off, the rhythm is slow at first with her thumb rubbing your underside near your balls, her fingers webbing around in a singular fashion. Your cock now fully erect, she begins to glide up and down on you with intense looks of reassurance which you grant her as you moan and hiss through your teeth. You begin to leak precum as she strokes, blending all of her actions in a smooth and wet stroke of your cock, you can hear the squelching of the juices melding as she does you up and down. The entire time your eyes closed, you pivot your neck to look at her and see pure cock lust in her eyes, her fingers becoming wet with your juices, her own juices leaking onto your shin from before, as she pushes her vagina up and down on your leg with force.

if you was disgusted by you would not reply like you do to everyone else who talks or insults you etc we know that this is you samefagging tho because you do it every thread

please stop telling us how you would like to rape this child you sick fuck

>one time a mod called out a guy for being the marianafag

>therefore I am going to spam in every thread that every person is the marianafag like so:
You're just as cancerous as he is at this point.

Dumbass

Go outside and get some fresh air
Alternatively KYS yourself

>insults a guy that is calling out the cancer of celeb threads
>because he likes the pics of children being posted

kys pedo

Nice try marinafag, taking a break from typing your long ass child rape fantasies?

Tay Tay makes me so hard!

>knows how to edit his (You)'s in ms paint

well done kid here is another (You) for your collection!

Kill yourself you fat autist

YOU ARE THE ONE GIVING HIM ATTENTION YOU GIGANTIC FAGGOT.

If everyone ignored him he would just go away, but instead a select few of you insist on making strawpolls about him and obsessing about him.

Just fucking stop

see here have another (You)

Dumbass, I'm clearly posting from my phone

>being this mad marinafag pedo
TOPFUCKING KEK

iv broken him lol

>delusional guy BTFO

Mom puts those anti-psychosis meds in your doritos for a reason, make sure you eat them

marinafag is so mad

>takes ss with phone
1 second
>sends ss to pc
5 seconds
>removes (You) in ms paint
2 seconds
>posts to /b
5 seconds

you really are a retard

well at least you stopped marinafag from posting kids for a few mins dude

kek

>the POOR MAN'S Lilly Rabbit.

Good thing I'm not near my pc

>elaborate conspiracy theory
lmao

occam's razor
slit your wrists with it

hmm I'd love to clean that up for Katy

HEY FUCK YOU THIS IS NO TIME FOR PICTURES AUTISTS ARE SCREECHING AT EACH OTHER

I'm playing Hearthstone.

Leave marinafag alone, it's me posting lewd kenzie. Stop bullying.

I'm playing fallout

vj at crotchella