Group of Muslims moved in down the street

Group of Muslims moved in down the street

What's the best way to submit an anonymous tip? They dress their daughters in the oppressive Muslim wear too. Fucking shit skin terrorists I WANT THEM OUT. They need to be watched

I'm hoping they're already on a watch list because if not that terrifies me.

itchy balls

burn their house down, only solution

Drop pork chops around their house

look at that chink whore not giving a fuck while white people are dying

soulless subhumans

If you have a dog, wear a gun when you take him out for a walk. They will try to kill it.

Submit to Islam

Tell me where they live and I'll tell the fbi.
How close to them are you located?

> Godless Europeans calling other people soulless

Never bring a gun to suicide vest fights

>Mudslime writing
>Look at flag
Checks out

Don't be a fucking dick.

go to public library, use their computer, go online to local PD site, submit tip, go home, eat a burger, have a wank, go to sleep, smile

Report them to ICE

Switch sides, get yourself a loli.

>They will try to kill it.
Fucking bullshit
I don't get where you americans get this idea that muslims love to torture dogs, in amman I see people walking with their doggos literally everyday
But religiously, you just shouldn't put them inside your home because they're considered dirty..

End your life

throw stones at their window
thats what we did to the black family on our road when we were kids

Good lad

just throw some bacon strips at them

it's the best way to get rid of mudslimes ive heard

you know what's weird, muslims want to set up a muslim specific graveyard in my municipality, but there aren't any muslims here

>What's the best way to submit an anonymous tip?
Put it in a brown envelope and mail it to their address. And don't be stingy on the money.

they'll have enough kids to change that

lol shut

>their daughters
that's actually their wives

lol

Haha epig meme right XDDD

it's just odd to dump off your family in a part of the country that's 40-50 miles away from your own place of residence, as that's where there are muslims in relation to where they wish to set up this graveyard, buggers aren't even in the same state

if that's the age of consent then I have to wonder what the fuck is wrong with mexico

Spanish genes