yamir.bandcamp.com/album/mullv-d
cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/mullv-d
house-for-musicians.tumblr.com/post/159105762557/rawhouse1
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p
wyndwood.bandcamp.com/
jackmorganmusic.bandcamp.com/album/the-15th
rateyourmusic.com/artist/jack-morgan-1
judithbeheadingholofernes.bandcamp.com/album/i-never-seem-to-have-anything-that-if-i-lost-id-care-too-much-about
garga.bandcamp.com/album/les-enfants-terribles-ep
thefullmontesquieu.bandcamp.com/releases
anajunno.bandcamp.com/releases
highsunn.bandcamp.com/album/hopeless-romantic-ep
ergoargos.bandcamp.com
bluehole.bandcamp.com
youtu.be/BLWdBuLIXqw
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com
apenotkillape1.bandcamp.com/album/bushman-2
postelvis.bandcamp.com/album/post-elvis
lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t
mouseatouille.bandcamp.com/album/fill-the-bathtubs-turn-off-the-lights-and-brace-for-the-new-millennium
1-34-1.bandcamp.com/album/tuning
christianlovers.bandcamp.com/album/misery-ritual-christian-lovers
blackfoothawk.bandcamp.com/album/warm-winds/
youtube.com/watch?v=ia7gWc2cS8g
pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep
danielgillett.bandcamp.com/album/paragram
chiaro.bandcamp.com/
expandingsponge.bandcamp.com/album/fix
youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY
xxexx.bandcamp.com/
soundcloud.com/crystal-pepsi-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
>shoegaze with a 90s emo twist and loads of other influences
>songs about loss and abuse
>ffo: my bloody valentine, sore eyelids, kairon; irse!
>free as fuck so give it a download

PS: I'm on rateyourmusic now, so if you listen to the whole album, I'd love if you rated it.

rateyourmusic.com/artist/watterson

Be back later

Elemantra if you're in here again and didn't see my previous comment, message the band Alter in Baltimore, specifically Robbie Hansen, he doesn't book but he'd know who does

nirgal.bandcamp.com/
>harsh noise
>blackened noise
>harsh noise wall

reccing this

rednevada.bandcamp.com/

Use discount code "nevada25" for 25% off!

>IDM
>Ambient
>Drone
>Orchestral

"Constant" is Free

"Lost in Transit" is not finished but is free until release

musix to kill ur ambition to

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>experimental
>boom bap
>rap

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive/melancholic music
>when prozac no longer helps
>each release its different, from dsbm and depressive rock to dark ambient and piano based shit

some vids that people did for me
youtube.com/watch?v=Z88yv9v2Cy8
youtube.com/watch?v=Vas9HGuNzY4

reccing
god
everything in life is a scam

panopticon.bandcamp.com/
>chill, guitar-loop based relaxing tunes

Reccs

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/the-original-music-to-the-last-ride

>ambient synthpop

I'm working on a little new stuff. Some of it will be trickling out in demo form in a few places. And here's my latest, which I unfortunately got more caught up in applying theory rather than creativity to:

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/serendipity

guys mullvad is now at 2.98 on rym :'(

yamir.bandcamp.com/album/mullv-d
>noise rock / experimental
>post rock, ambient, electronic?
>For Fans of Glenn Branca, early Sonic Youth, TBK-era Swans

PHYSICAL COPIES HERE:
cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/mullv-d

Read an interview conducted by Jakub Tabor!
house-for-musicians.tumblr.com/post/159105762557/rawhouse1

>I want to rate your music!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

>I want to listen to you on Spotify!
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p

[big rec]
recs

wyndwood.bandcamp.com/

>Acoustic
>Bedroom
>Emo

tfw bandcamp is down

:(

me too :(

I enjoy this greatly

jackmorganmusic.bandcamp.com/album/the-15th

Released yesterday!
>Microsound
>Noise
>Glitch

>Can I rate this on RYM?
Of course you can! rateyourmusic.com/artist/jack-morgan-1

Any comments/ratings are appreciated and I always return feedback

Just a few doodles recorded while drowning my guitar in effects looking for interesting tones and textures. I published since I figured a few people might enjoy it

>dark ambient, experimental, noise
judithbeheadingholofernes.bandcamp.com/album/i-never-seem-to-have-anything-that-if-i-lost-id-care-too-much-about

Bump

garga.bandcamp.com/album/les-enfants-terribles-ep
>lo-fi MPB
>Badroom
>Dreamy

I think you could record some more shapes, but all in all, it's really relaxing. Great
Envolving af. Makes me feel really weird and kinda sleep. Loved this one

*involving, shit

>record some more shapes
I'm glad you liked it, but what does this mean? Like scale shapes?

thefullmontesquieu.bandcamp.com/releases
>lofi, post-rock, avant garde, electroacoustic
>mainly guitar, some vox, sax, harmonica and tape loops
hope you enjoy, would much appreciate constructive feedback

respect you guys a lot, no matter how shit it turns out making music is hard and taking risks is harder. Well done guys.

really enjoying this, great stuff. I'd ask if you thought about incorporating a more plunderphonic use of sampling? Maybe incorporate some indietronica stuff, kinda. Really good without but I think that's what it needs to give it that slight edge.
this feels kinda lazy like you're jamming on your own with a reverb pedal and you've never had improv training or smth. Look up local improv groups and go with your pedal and hone in your skill.
the percussive stuff is good, nice and pleasant, but it needs a melody. Maybe try finding a vocal jazz artist and collaborate.
always a fan of this guy, only suggestion is to make your flow more personal, great producers always just a more personal flow would make it feel more human and flawed
the rhythms put me off, rest definitely feels like you want to be Glenn Branca. Get rid of the rhythm and add something percussive that you feel fits you, don't be afraid to shit on Gira's stolen formula
it's fine, could use something more experimental in there though. I mean, sure there's not much lofi emo in the big picture, but that doesn't mean it can't be a diverse genre.
gonna have to repeat this: the percussive stuff is good, offkilter*, but needs a good melody.
Maybe look for some microhouse stuff on top and make it a bit noisier. I don't know of much noisy microhouse .

anajunno.bandcamp.com/releases

>dream pop
>indie
>noissssey

rec:
I really love your synths

The melody aspect of microsound is one that's currently eluding me. I have years of experience playing in jazz and concert bands but I've never really developed any sense of melody, so that might be a bit of a challenge for me.

As for your music, it's pretty strange desu. Are you at all into R. Stevie Moore? That's what it reminds me of. You have some moments where everything comes together or something unexpected enters and that's where it shines, but I can't really grasp anything past that

highly rec these fucking masterpieces

new ep, "hopeless romantic", out now
highsunn.bandcamp.com/album/hopeless-romantic-ep

>dream pop
>indie pop
>jangle pop

“There’s a youthfulness in those ringing guitars, aware that the carefree nature of childhood is fleeting yet unwilling to let the weight of the world crush its spirit completely.” – Consequence of Sound

Could use some chord variation. More interplaying loops might benefit. Also might just be my shitty broken headphone jack but it sounded like there may have been some audio clipping. In an unpleasant way. Some interesting sounds/tones though.

I dig it. I feel like it may be lacking some kind of bassier low end noises.

eu gosto. What makes that noise at around 1:52 in A Pulga e o Malabarista?

ergoargos.bandcamp.com
>folk
>punk

get into sampling stuff from funk and disco melodies instead, just knowing what sounds nice is good enough to get started

bluehole.bandcamp.com

>Psychedelic
>Space Rock
>Noise Pop
>Shoegaze
>One Man Band
>I Sing Now
>Music To Watch Rain Fall To

My brother made me a music video! Watch it here: youtu.be/BLWdBuLIXqw

THICC BOIS:
I don't even have my album on rym:(((((

The issue with that is i want the music to be very cold and lifeless, as synthetic as possible and sampling funk and disco goes in the opposite direction of that. I'm working with getting some interesting pitches and intervals in a track I'm working on right now, but I'm not sure how melodic it'd be

maybe sample kraftwerk then? They had neato melodies

I was actually thinking along the same lines, some of the tracks on Radioactivity could work well

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>New Release

>Concerned Listener, Concerned Artist
>Ambient, Drone, Field Recordings, Glitch, Instrumental, Lo-Fi, Mental Health, Minimal, Modern Classical, Mono No Aware, Orchestral.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Label Bandcamp:
triteicrecords.bandcamp.com

Proud Supporter:

Hey it's me.

Just ordered your LE vinyl, why is it from Europe

apenotkillape1.bandcamp.com/album/bushman-2
>post punk, noise rock
>ffo nick cave/birthday party, the jesus lizard

really feelin this. big fan

me

Yo, glad you enjoyed it. I know what you're talking about with plunderphonics...just never been very into that myself. Some of the newer stuff I'm writing has a more goth country feel, and some of it is a lot more doom/drone, but indietronica never appealed much to me...though, since this first album started out as my attempt to write weirdo folky pop and I just kept adding layers and croons and eventually blast beats and screams, I don't really know what's happening next.

For your stuff, I get a distinctively Lynchian, stream of consciousness vibe that I like...but I feel like that needs honed. It feels almost too strictly stream of consciousness, like just pure creativity unfiltered without much (or any) musicianship behind it. I dig my share of avant garde, more along the lines of Oxbow or B L A C K I E, but these ideas feel like they need to be built upon. So like, if you're making a surreal film, this feels very much like a backyard thing filmed in one go with a cool idea behind it, but not enough individual ideas to support it. Make sense?

Impressive as hell considering you're 17, good ol teenage love vibes and the type of thing you drive with the windows down to. Was going to say I wish it didn't play it so safe based off the first song, but Ramen Waitress is awesome. Real cool catchy vibes, beach rock with a late 80s feel and...occasionally your vocalist (or maybe that's you?) has some really nasally passages, but it doesn't bother me as much as it usually would.

Record label based in Sweden

I remember listening to this earlier, feel like exactly what I said then still applies desu. It feels like you're putting out so much stuff without much quality control and not trying to do enough to distinguish it. :/ sorry mate

postelvis.bandcamp.com/album/post-elvis

>ALT POP
>DISCO PUNK
>FUNKK

alright fools! because I love Sup Forums so much

I have a special offer, GET THIS GODDAMN ALBUM FOR A GODDAMN DOLLAR UNTIL FRIDAY

USE THE CODE "mootykins"
to get 75% OFF

FUCCKKK DOWNLOAD THAT SHIT NIGGAAAA

ILL BE SHILLING ALL WEEEEKK
RECCING THESE FOOLSSS

>Industrial Hip-Hop
>Noise
>FFO Death Grips, Techno Animal, Merzbow, Whitehouse, Suicide, Clipping, etc...
>It's under 6 minutes, give it a listen

lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t

RECS

Done, was gonna buy it payday anyways sucker

nah I've been planning on giving a discout code for a while I just never got around to it

it was gonna be done regardless

Won't catch me complaining haha

record label is located there! sorry for the expensive ass shipping

thanks man

You're doing awesome work. You reach out to the label initially or did they contact you? I'm probably going to message a few dozen labels when I put out my next thing, just for kicks

i contacted them! haha yeah u should do that!

It's all good, I had to have it; Joy Of Romance is, no exaggeration, one of the fucking best songs I've heard this year.

recs
this is my band's first album. we're gearing up to record our second album so feedback is greatly appreciated.

mouseatouille.bandcamp.com/album/fill-the-bathtubs-turn-off-the-lights-and-brace-for-the-new-millennium

1-34-1.bandcamp.com/album/tuning

A single, longform musique concrete piece.

>ambient, noise, musique concrete

>apenotkillape1.bandcamp.com/album/bushman-2
I can definitely hear the Birthday Party influences. Fucking badass punk, really loving the 80s hardcore vibes on this.
>thefullmontesquieu.bandcamp.com/releases
Feels like Im listening in on some weird thing that was found in a dusty collection of tapes, I honestly dont know how to feel about it, but it makes me uncomfortable.

>judithbeheadingholofernes.bandcamp.com/album/i-never-seem-to-have-anything-that-if-i-lost-id-care-too-much-about
Like that other guy said, needs much more bass and low end, to add to the atmosphere. I recommend trying out some field recording to put underneath these tracks, and it could work beautifully.

>jackmorganmusic.bandcamp.com/album/the-15th
Ow, My ears. Recommending.

>nirgal.bandcamp.com/
Needs some better mixing, and please please use a high cut filter on the reverb. The bass is overwhelming the tracks, to the point it sounds muddy.

christianlovers.bandcamp.com/album/misery-ritual-christian-lovers
>Noise, Powerviolence, Improvisation, Black Metal

recs
I'm really digging this

really appreciate it!

blackfoothawk.bandcamp.com/album/warm-winds/

>desert rock
>heavy blues
>sludge

youtube.com/watch?v=ia7gWc2cS8g

loving these

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

Recs:

bump

danielgillett.bandcamp.com/album/paragram

>psychedelic rock
>progressive rock
>experimental

chiaro.bandcamp.com/

>Beats
>Electronic
>Some chiptune

If you post here at least give ppl some feedback! Your worthless link posting isn't gonna make you look less like a fucking shills

I don't see how you bithcing about it is any more helpful

he's probably already given feedback you melon

>muh your bitching is not helpful
It is. It profiles those who not contribute as people not worth checking out and calling them out for being cancerous to the threads. If you can't bother checking ppl out and talking to them why should we bother listening to you? You might as well suck your own dick and not post here. Simple thing for a simpleton like you.
People like you should be banned from not applying even the basic set of rules

I see where you are coming from as far as quality control is conerned, but I feel like it might be good to put out a bit at first to test the waters, see what people like and later peruse what worked. You can always delete albums from bandcamp.

As for your stuff, it's still great and it makes me feel like I'm drowning which I'm sure you were going for. Nice that youve found a sound that is distinct from the million other shoegaze/emo bands clogging up bandcamp

expandingsponge.bandcamp.com/album/fix
>electronic
>idk

recs:

youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY

Lol at not reccing any actual music...again

it's almost like i meant to...

I still don't think your bitching is productive, my man

Which is crazy since you expect people to listen to your shit music still

not really, i get like 6 plays a month. i'm just here to annoy people

Hey all!

Been awhile. I don't have anything new, that's all in my soundcloud.

Finished
xxexx.bandcamp.com/

Current/Unfinished
soundcloud.com/crystal-pepsi-0

try learning an instrument dude

do the feedback and we'll do the same for you

i know how to play guitar and a lot of my melodies start off there.