New thread

New thread

Also relationship advice thread

Trips for pics
Quads for vids
Quints for face

don't mind me boss, just rolling along...

is this old op? post new pic for proof and a gift?

OP here, this is a new pic, different screenshot of vid.
First screenshot she wasnt spreading

also roll

rollin

my bad, ty!

roll

OP again, original pic is a new screenshot of video but here's a gift anywAys...
more jellybeans!

rall for quads

rolla

hey man come on im getting desperate

Looks like she takes it up the wrongun!

OP here, desperate for what??

papa bless

wait, what's with the jellybeans?

I hate my life. Roll.

Rolle

ROLL

9999?

C L O S E

sfgs

GoT IT

R

roll

What do I do if I am a teen? I know all of this stuff and shiit, and I am close to getting a girl, but what do I do if I find going to movies stupid? Dinner is not really for teens, and going out for an icecream is a bit awkwark tbh

My last post
Advices?

SHIT I GOT FUCKED BY THE COOLDOWN

same

roll

rolling

roll

This better b gud

fffff

OP here

does she think going to the movies is stupid? its not about you... and going to get icecream is a good one, its only awkward if you make it awkward... just talk and ask her about herself, learn more about her, become her friend while throwing her hints like tellling her, "You look good tonight" and shit like that.

dinner is also a good one, you're not too young for that and lucky for you i bet your parents would give you money for it!

roll

Roll?

rolll

rollin''

roll,

roll

Roll

rollroll

Alright this is all in

just post already op

rollem

oh fuck it, I'm going to go masturbate to something else..

OP here (obviously)

Close enough

why jelly beans? why not skittles

bare nips plz

roll'em

Like this?

You're going to miss out

roll...

rolling

that ass is fucking hot would smash

Yummy.

i hate you... just want to see her face

alright

damn

roll

The only thing I've did with her is to call her to my appartment. She came, and we hung out a bit, and it was not awkward. But then next day everyone made fun of me for trying to get laid. Event tho I did not think that was a big deal, she did nit want even say hi to me for at least a week

And dinners. I find them really weird, especially for teens, I dont know how to explain it

roll

quads and quints are impossible to get... look at the post numbers

roll//

Don't let people get to you, gotta learn to not care. Plus you won't talk to those fags in 20 years anyways so just go all out and do what you want

Just try.

Like this? And the pic I posted above?

Auto Sup Forumsots roll out

beautiful eyes

rolling,

How do I even approach women? It's so hard to find anything to talk about, I just wish I could find a girl I can feel comfortable around

eh, not my thing. carry on boys.

For me, it was hard at first. But later I realised that you cant be nonawkward with a girl right away, it's just likenwith a random stranger
._.

mmmm

flirt with every girl and treat them like you'd treat your mom. have fun with them.

roll

you're psyching yourself out.. you make yourself uncomfortable.

and just do it. just approach the girl. ask her if shes from around here, ask her what she likes to do, ask her questions about herself. the hardest part is saying hi, but after that you can make it flow, and after 5 minutes of talking and learning abut them, chances are they will have no problem giving you their number.. Unless you're acting creepy

honestly though being shy and nervous is kinda cute and attractive to a lot of girls. it shows that you're interested

Keep it up my man

we need boobs bro with no bra

roll..

rollin'

Lucky roll

roll

Thanks mate, she truly is beautiful. Love this girl

alright, rolling... but as i say dont think it will be possible

hoping for 729562777

Aylmao

roll 888

nooooooo!!!!