ITT

ITT
We post our football accumulators for others to mock our selections

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lw5CS78Zz6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>>/bet/

I'll start, I usually do about 6 teams or more and like my outsiders when I feel there's a slight chance the odds are misleading. I usually do well but the usually story one team letting me down. I've had so many hard luck story's I could write a book. One that sticks out was a £2 accy on 8 teams, 7 had won with Swindon game running late but leading 2-1, 95 path minute of stoppage time I'm counting the money game should be over! Anyway can't remember the team but they had a corner and a Swindon player was down as the ball comes in, so without the ref stopping the game the other Swindon defender who could easily head the ball away instead decides he is the ref and punches the ball away instead of a simple header away. Penalty to the other team for this faggoty being a complete clown and boom, my £650 is up in smoke.

I do what I want where I want ok son

Blow me

Shouldn't you be out decapiting females or mowing lawns ?

You can leave bro. Nobody gives a shit about poxy Mexican football, who the fuck is interested in your pub league teams.

>tfw started doing correct score accumulators at 1000000/1

Just 20 cent on each one. A small price to pay to bring a shred of hope to my life

Post them, brah.

None today. Will do a Champions League one tomorrow. It's more fun than doing the lotto anyway.

Anything from previous days or week?

I don't want the Britbro OP to get angry anymore.

I'm not angry bro I just thought you was acting like a dick for no reason.

You never know your luck m8, I've seen guys in the uk win big doing it, and then there's the guy who bet on leister city to win the premiership last season I think he took a buy out of something like a hundred grand for a £50 bet.

Another thing about football betting is the rule that no matter what the score at the time a game is abandoned, the game becomes void! This is utter bullshit! Say it happens in the world up final, a team is winning 5 nil, the other team start purposely getting sent off until the game is abandoned. The ruling body decides to award the match to the team who are clearly winning the match comfortably at the time it's abandoned. So now you've got the countries name being inscribed on the trophy, players celebrating with gold medals around their necks holding the trophy aloft under ticker tape and firework, names as world cup winners in the history books, only to look at your bet and see its void! So they have won in every official sense the only place not showing they win is a betting company. If this is to protect the bookmakers from criminal elements within football then surely this should be judged on a case by case basis in conjunction with other such evidence like suspicious betting patterns. Fuck this rule I won't be backing anymore football games when a salty team can cost you not just your win but also your stake, what a fucking joke.

Rarely ever happens

It only pooped into my thinking last night because I had Dynamo and besiktas being so salty, then their striker deliberately kicked the ball away on a yellow to get himself sent off to go to nine men and I thought here we go! These cunts are gonna get this game abandoned.

is this the new cucking

is this /bet/?

/yes/

>I just thought you was acting like a dick for no reason.
>no reason

He was acting the way he was because you are a compete and utter fucking mong lid

no /bundes/ to see here lad

Who you fucking talking to ya wee prick, don't act fucking wide behind a screen if I was standing in front of you, you wouldn't say fucking nothing or I'd take yer fucking jaw right af ya wee fucking dafty

Where you fae ya fucking muppet ?

Brugge will lose pmsl.

I'm in Glasgow if your anywhere close ya fucking wee weapon, anytime pussyhole.

>Glasgow

Aaaaand it all makes sense.

Meet me.

What like benfica you mean ?

Not a problem ya wee mug, Im in Partick where are u ?

I'll see you outside central to give you a good chin testing 10:00pm sharp. If you're too pussy to show I WILL hunt you down

Lmfao, you stick to hunting down a bit a cooncil for you n the Mrs. Don't make me laugh small balls.

>betting site
degenerate piece of shit

for a start you're Swedish, you're just a wee insignificant pleb who's opinions are irrelevant.

S L U G S
youtube.com/watch?v=lw5CS78Zz6Q

>ctrl+f 'wee'

tessssssssssssst