Other urls found in this thread:

eroshare.com/u/insertnameintohere
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tittays
glorious

Yes.

RATHER BE A CUCK THAN INCELS LIKE THESE FUCKS

Depends really.
Mother nature has always done it and even does it to animals.
If you're a beta or omega then yes those types should be cucked.
But if you have some amazing genetics and your wife is just a piece of shit behind your back then it's awful and a tragedy.

but i love to share her

not necessarily, unless you personally feel guilty about it.

is that what you wanted to hear?

More of this girl? Damn

A cuckold is a man who has been cheated on by his wife. This is by definition. I guess it's up to you to decide if that's good or bad.

yes exactly

omg those tits need to be fucked

yes, it is objectively wrong to be a cuck

I love sharing my girl too. Nothing like seeing your girl getting slammed hard while she sucks your dick

>Fat low libido beta males are attracted to a literal saggy slab of ham
Mother nature at its finest

mmhh better to sit in the corner and watch

I'm built like a nigger that just got out of prison whose only solace was the weight sets in the courtyard and I'm married to a fatty. I hate hard chicks, like my when soft and jiggly

eroshare.com/u/insertnameintohere

Whole bunch of my girl, keep posting yours if you like please!

sometimes i have my sexy wife seduce these young guys from work, i don't think i'm a cuck though because after she gets them home and all hot and bothered i fuck them in the ass, only a small percentage don't go for it

And this is better?

I'm personally more interested in the hotwifing aspect of the lifestyle. It would be extremely hot to watch my wife seduce and take another man. That's what draws me to the lifestyle. I've brought it up to my wife a couple times. She's kinda interested but we're probably a year or so away from her actually having sex with another man.

What state you live in? I'd fuck the shit outta her while you watch, then you eat her pussy afterwards.

You spelled "I'm a literal nigger" wrong.

germany sir

Jesus fucking christ, how can you look at yourself in the mirror? Off yourself, man. The world is a better place without you. Plus you get to watch your widowed wife suck off one of your pallbearers in the bathroom of the funeral parlour from hell.

Kek

dumping my bbw wife in this volafile room
bcpfby4w

yes

/thread

but i feel good with that bro

I don't think that's a question that really needs to be asked.

Nice tittays. And unless youre a schitzo that cucks himself, no.

thx sir

I mean yes.

Yes...Yes it is.

Also, I hope her cunt gets ripped the fuck open by whatever you agree to shove in there.

You fucking deserve it, and not in a good way.

mmhh fuck yes

Are you kidding me? That's a fucking drop in the bucket. Loose fucking whore.

being a cuck is life