What do you Sup Forumsernationals think about your cousin board?

What do you Sup Forumsernationals think about your cousin board?

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyjunk.com/channel/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

int side is innacurate

/x/ is our cousin board

>race mixing

i dunno about int side
but
i always imagine pol folks precisely like that

Sup Forums is cancer

but aren't you a mixed race country?

Sup Forums is worthless. Although since Trump has continued to fuck up, the board has become a bit more tolerable to "dissenting" opinions. Since absolute cancer though.

50% LARPers and trolls, 40% autistic beta white cucks and 10% triggered libtards.

Should be a white guy with a black girl, Sup Forums loves black girls.

>tfw in the old days I would have been able to buy this in the market

Abolition was a mistake.

I think it's funny how Sup Forums acts like we're mortal foes when in reality we're basically the same but we have better memes.

*Still absolute cancer though

I can't fucking write this morning.

>int loves black girls

I think you meant to say Croatia loves black girls.

I would have believed they are seething with disappointment and rage considering their savior of the white race has been a complete loser so far.

Sup Forums should be a white girl with a black guy
Sup Forums should be a white guy with a black girl

t. conquistador rape babby

I am Croat.

Never been in Sup Forums's Sup Forums, but 2ch's /po/ is totally cancerous place full of dirty shitposting, which unfortunately sometimes leaks here.

Count me in, my slav brother.

>considering their savior of the white race has been a complete loser so far.

The worst part is any sane person could have seen this coming from thousands of miles away.

OP here. To those saying Sup Forums should be a black girl with white guy: yes, I agree. This is an old image, I didn't make it.

Feel free to edit it (I'm on phone so I can't now).

This

Our cousin boards are kc int and yiluata not pol

Absolute cancer and I wish obvious Sup Forums posters would never set foot here again

ah yes the Sup Forums is leftist meme
kill yourself and stop forcing your shit on us leftypol

i honestly have nothing against mixing as long its organic and not pushed by weird media narratives and fetishim

i mean whoever can be with whoever as long as theyre presented as scenarios equal in value

Somewhat ironic picture. Pretty sure that black dude basically befriended a bunch of KKK members who later in life disavowed the KKK and racism.

This is the full image

funnyjunk.com/channel/Sup Forums/Pol+vs+huffington+post+diversity/enaoLra/

Too many redditors

kek, I can see the autism in his face

How is pol doing? What are they shilling nowadays?

If Moot was here, he would've nuke Sup Forums once in a while

>not having Sup Forums as manlet shitskinned chicano
>not having Sup Forums as finnish male with ebony angel
TOP KEKENIA

Americans living the meme!

Tbh le 56% man is the perfect depiction of Sup Forums

Pretty much this.
If you want to mix, that's your own business. But media pushing forward the RACE-MIX FAGGOTS WHITEY ARE UNNEEDED propaganda dangerous and racist.

Don't do shit because the TV or news told you to. Do what you want. Just don't bother people. And Sup Forums tends to annoy the shit out of people with their extremism.

>some guy enjoying this perfect skin and big butt
I'm ao fucking jealous rn

kek
surely a passionate pol poster

They've become hardcore Le Pen shills. After the US election, they seem pretty confident that she'll win. They also insist that the Dutch elections were a victory, since Gerry got some more parliament seats.

I always see people talking about the media pushing some race mixing agenda, but I never see this myself.

There's the odd interracial couple here and there but its still stupidly rare to see in real life and in entertainment. I'll watch 15-20 films in a year and see maybe two interracial couples, Same for tv and music. Now that I think about it I can only name one show where there's an interracial couple.

Point out some evidence of this grand conspiracy to encourage interracial fetishism please.

*Geert. Fucking autocorrect.

This tbqh.

this should be Sup Forums

Sup Forums is only good for happenings

and easy (You)s. I would argue it's the easiest board to troll except maybe Sup Forums

They don't know what "leftist" means.

To them, anything pro-diversity is leftist.

Leftism only really means economic collectivism.

They would love to live under all-white communist dictatorship.

this

What sort of things trigger them, anyways? Pic related?

Outside of the occasional ancap meme, economics isn't really a concern. Ethnic nationalism and SJWs have always been their bread and butter.

/trv/ is our (mostly lost) cousin

/pol is just online roleplaying for /r9ktards

whats up with the extremely butthurt canadian, australian and a finn making off topic threads about Sup Forums all the time

holy shit I was that argentine

Holy shit I am this argentine