Dick size difference

Dick size difference...

Is anyone else into this? I recently discovered that being big & lightly teasing lesser-endowed dudes is a huge turn on for me (yes, I'm gay).

Is anyone else into this fetish?

Other urls found in this thread:

tinydickjock.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're a faggot.

kill yourself fag.

>Is anyone else into this fetish?
just fags

Do you think it's fair to compare the average human on the right to the long-necked giraffe on the right?

that's gay even for a gay guy

I am NOT gay, however I too enjoy this. Just not in a sexual way, so it cannot be classified as a fetish.

What is that fucking neck dude what the hell

Shut this damn thread.

Not too fussed on size just want to guzzle as much cum as possible

The poor guy on the left is photoshoped right?

also they have tumblrs for this faggit

tinydickjock.tumblr.com/

tho, African scientists have proven with magnets that traps are not gay:

>I am a 100% straight male who HATES gays
>I am only attracted to women and not to men (and hate gays)
>I am attracted to traps

therefore TRAPS AREN'T GAY

YES! I'm on the smaller side and I love being teased.

My dick looks pretty much exactly like the guy on the left.
Except I'm skinnyfat

i feel you bro.. str8 fat fag here and to the contrary im a fat user with a huge fat cock. i make my gf tell me about the other dicks shes interacted with and how they compare to mine. im always the biggest.. i also make her bleed and make her tell me that my dick is so small its pathetic...

love dick comparison

pic related my ultra thick cock

My asian buddy (ex marine) and my gf and I were all fucked up on molly one time, and he kept going on about how he had a big dick for an asian. He asked my gf about my size, and she said I was fine, but I was aching for her to tell us to whip it out or something so we could measure. I'm only 4" hard.

>i also make her bleed

That can't be fun for her. She's probably fucking other dudes behind your back and using you to pay for shit.

People usually like my 8.3 x 7" dick... tho I always think it's smaller than it is, really

She does but I'm fine with it

she actually loves that shit. she loves the pain and stretching. youd be surprised how many chick dig it painful and bloody as long as there is no rips that need like surgery

Girth? I'm about 7, this is me

Lol getting cucked by an Asian dude... That would have been story for the ages.

>tfw average penis length with a decent girth
I like fat girls, should I jelq

i am unsure of my girth but girls have straight up laughed at it and basically told me to fuck off when sex approached.. they study it sometimes and trest it like a freak rather than turned on by it

i am about 8 long and girth is ridiculous.. id say about 8 around maybe. here you judge this pic and tell me what you think...

I know! I was really hoping for something to happen there, oh well.

really though.. 4 in is big for an asian.. shooda whiped em out

Well most women with me when they grab it there's about an inch between thumb and fingers. I'm 2.9 inches wide, I have a wide dick - I use the largest condoms available. Yours looks pretty similar in girth to mine really, if maybe more. Also I'm about 8.5 so I always think it's thinner.

It's fat, but no way it's 8" long. Sorry. No chance

I enjoy this as well, and am also a heterosexual. It is a non sexual enjoyment I get from this activity.

Obviously the only way I can partake in this is by hitting up my local gay bar. There, I usually tell the men that I am a bornagain gay and that I have never had sexual intercourse with a man.

I tell them that I am afraid to have my backside loved for the first time by a man who is too large. This is how I find my mark.

Once I have chosen a playmate, I duggest going back to his apartment where I avoid touching or kissing as best I can. I tell them that I can only be taken by someone I can trust, and the only way they can earn my trust is by letting me be the man first, and then I will be the woman once my trust in them is full.

Once their pants are down I ask them to bend over and I close my eyes to imagine the most attractive girl I can in order to gain an erection. With my erection I begin to poke at their sphincter with my penis and I begin to feel great. I suddenly feel great about myself and happy about thr universe and everything inside it. After a feeling of peace washes over me, I pull up my pants. Telling the man that I am sorry, but I am not gay and then leave.

whatever youd like bro, i mean the ruler is right there lol

You're measuring from the side, and the full ruler is not in frame. I'd say 7.3 perhaps.

>7 inches, 5.5 girth
>too embarrassed to show off my size in public

Shame, because I'm not that good looking, but my dong is my best feature. As a result, few get to ever see it.

the ruler literally says '7' next to your dick... AND you are measuring wrong

He claimed he was ~6" ish, so I was hoping he'd whip it out. I would've been really humiliating.

That's one of the biggest I've seen on here... if legit (unlikely)

lol yes... always amazes me that god makes us so different

4/?

ill post balls too

I want to rub my average one against a larger one, absolutely.

what the fuck is wrong with the neck on the right?

you think you are the first to notice this?