Ask someone who is addicted to marijuana anything

Ask someone who is addicted to marijuana anything

How much do you need a day? Do you get cold sweats yet?

List your other addictions and tell us how they compare to weed. You know, like which on has worse withdrawals...
....fucking moron.

Thanks for keeping the stereotype going, really helps out those of us that aren't weak enough to get addicted to pot

Weed withdrawal is bad if it's bad enough for cold sweats other than that it's just insomnia...opiate withdrawal is much worse even in small amounts...

>addicted
>marijuana
pick one fag

Cold sweats isn't a stereotype...but it CAN get that bad...it NOT harmless/risk free....and when it's bad it's BAD...given it takes a LOT more than other drugs to get that bad....like a LOT more...but yea

I smoked for 5 years straight, every fucking day. I went through an oz a week.
One day, realise I'm getting bored of it, and I just stop.

Weed if less addictive than peanut butter

Nice trips

can i have some?

Lmao how much of a weak willed pussy do you have to be to get addicted to marajuana?

An addiction to weed is behavioural/psychological, not chemical. Nevertheless, doesn't mean people don't get addicted.

kek

"addicted to marijuana"

I went from a dumpster diving socially awkward weirdo who could barely afford his 400$/month rent to a person who makes 150k a year, owns a home, is married, and confident in the course of 2 years after I quit being a pothead.

I'm not hating on it--it's a pretty benign drug and I don't judge people who smoke, but for me at least it was holding me back a shitload. It's just too easy to be satisfied with your life when you're stoned all the time.

Weed is weird to me. It's almost like you have to be a certain type of person with a certain type of personality to actually get anything enjoyable from it. Makes me a self conscious potato, while my friend loves it.

There's nothing like smoking weed after a long day of smoking weed.

Media told me it is non-addictive.
Did they lie?

ever suck dick for weed?

Hear hear!

ever suck dick? ever suck dick on weed maaaaaan???

I smoke about 3 grams a day. I use a pinch hitter and I'm usually hitting it about 2-3 times every hour. I'm high all day everyday
I don't have any other addictions. I drink beer occasionally, maybe 3-4 times a month. I just know that whenever I run out of weed, I experience severe withdraws.
Marijuana is extremely addictive. Once you start smoking it, it will become extremely difficult to stop smoking it.

You smoke a measly 3 grams a day and have the nerve to call yourself addicted? You mother should shove you back into her vag, push you out and rename you Bitch.

no, I haven't. But that's only because I usually have money.

If I didn't have a job and if I didn't have money, I would suck a dick for an eighth on the condition that whoever provided said dick didn't tell my girlfriend.

Stop with the ellipses and all caps. Your being an overdramatic faggot. Lurk more

You to huh.

I used a pinch hitter.

I never understood why you kids always smoke weed when you high. It's suck a waste of money. Weed in this day and age is very powerful and you only need on pinch in a chillum to be high as fuck for hours.

3 grams X 7 days = 21 grams = .75 oz a week.

Less than an ounce a week and you think you're addicted. I don't know if I should be disgusted or feel sorry for you.

That's nearly $200 a week.

If you spend $800 a month smoking weed, you're addicted.

/

He's high all day. You're high all day.
You smoke way more weed than him.

Conclusion: He gets the same result you get more efficiently. Perhaps you should grow up and buy a chillum and get rid of your bong collection.

How can you be addicted to weed? I've been smoking everyday for the past 2 years, decided it was time for a tolerence break. I'm on week 3, going for a month. I'm just a lot more bored at night is all.

I smoke wax that I process myself from weed I grow myself. I smoke maybe twice a day and pay less than a dollar each day. Fuck yourself.

>boredom is the withdrawal pain

"I smoke maybe twice a day" doesn't add up to smoking more than an OZ a week, dipshit.

I smoke twice a day too and I smoke less than a quarter a week.

If you really consider yourself addicted to cannabis you should do yourself and everyone else a favor and kill yourself.