How can I send my gfs nudes to my friend? I want him to get hard to jerk off to her pics...

How can I send my gfs nudes to my friend? I want him to get hard to jerk off to her pics. Got hundreds of nudes and I'm tempted to send them to him but idk how to do it without being awkward af.

Pic related

Send here. I'll forward

>implying
kys you cancerous faggot

STFU U VIRGIN LOSER

just say, hey dude you wanna see my girls nudes?

First build confidence by posting them here. If ransoms can comfortably jack off to them your friend should have no problem. -b

I remember I a mate told me he like a chick I was banging so I showed him a pic a pic of cum on her tits and face, the reaction was priceless. My advice is don't pic with you in it and just send him a dropbox link or something

That wouldn't be too forward?

Another one of her ass

This is not nudes
Thread will 404

your friend is a dude right? if my buddy asked if i wanted to see nudes of his wife, i'd be like, sure, if you don't mind, i'd love to.

i want more of her!

>Hey dude wanna see my gf naked? go nuts dog

From the front.
That wouldn't be weird as a buddy? Just sending like that?

share them here faggot

Sent him this one but he didn't comment on it the other day. I think maybe he just wasn't sure if it was accidental

Make a throwaway kik or whatever.

"Hey, not gunna say who I am but I managed to get my hands on femanons pics. Check out how slutty she is!"

And done. Sometimes I honestly believe that most of Sup Forums can't into common sense.

Do you have a phone? I've read you can use them now to send copies of photographs to each other. Technology these day is amazing.

He doesn't have Kik

keked

also op post more

Her tits

dont be a faggot user, just say you got some bomb ass nudes and ask if he wants to see them

if he thought it was an accident and didn't want it he woulda said, something like, hey man, wrong number lol. or some stupid shit, but since he didn't say anything he is probably hoping you'll send more "accidentally"

It's not patriotic of her to wear the flag on her shitty butt and pose beside a trash bag

Don't say shit... I would love to pound her petite ass.

this

One I want to send of her holes waiting to get filled

It seems like her asshole is really tight. Yummy!

if your name starts with m feel free to send me nudes, i'll be cool about it

Kik denbjorn for more of her

If anyone has any suggestions that would be great. I wanna send her nudes to him tonight.