Ask a cop v2

Ask a cop v2

Texas, 100k-10m population area.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7SMpAHJkhm0
youtube.com/watch?v=bjeq3NYUw2M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Serpico
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if my tags are expired by a couple days/weeks am i fucked?

In Texas you have 5 days before it's illegal.

Why do you keep shooting innocent people?

I haven't shot anyone, do you support the judging of an individual based upon the action of a few within a group they are a part of?

you're a blue collar revenue collector. who cares about you, and take your AMA back to lelddit

None of that makes any sense.

how long before I can OC my pistol without getting looked at like I'm a goddamn serial killer? (state of kentucky btw you'd figure the hicks would be down but still no bueno)

You should be ashamed of yourself for enforcing drug and prostitution laws. You're taking an already harmful substance and magnifying the harm 10-fold.

All cops do that, thus all cops are bad. There's NO good cops, because there's no good person that would look at some poor young guy and say 'gee, that drug use might hurt him. Maybe i should lock him and a can and permanently brand him a felon'

WHAT'S MY FAVORITE FUCKING GENRE OF MUSIC

Who can we really trust in the world we now live in? use tasers instead

well i fucked up what i was saying, but that's because i'm NOT on drugs now

lock him in a cage*

>2005 Sup Forums - pool's closed due to aids and dank 1337 deliveries left and right
>2017 Sup Forums - hurr im some cruiser loser with a ged ask me anything my Sup Forumsros lmao

Do you like brocoli?

Be honest with me, sir.

Do you have any prejudice towards people of color? Also, age?

this tbh

dubs and OP gets shot during a routine stop this week

do you have a fat sister i can bang?

L O L

rip op

Why the fuck would you ever want to open carry? Surprise is your friend if you really want to not die.

K.

Blues.

What? Is that a question, statement, what?

I don't support the criminalization of drug use as long as no one else gets hurt. Maybe you shouldn't fucking assume we're all the same.

Yes.

No, 30-35.

I do actually have some fat sisters..

Good luck on me actually doing a "routine stop" this week.

How's the crime rate in your area?

OP is dead.

I guess that depends on how you want to describe crime rate, and what crimes. I'll say the part of the city I work is tied for 1/2 with another side of town for call volume.

Shot doesn't mean dead.

You don't support it, but when you find someone with some coke do you not arrest him if other cops are watching?

Since you'd be fired if you didn't, I'm going with 'yes, i do arrest him'.

i have the screams of kyle dinkheller set as my ringtone.

thoughts?

I wouldn't be fired, and it really depends on the circumstance.

Tragic as he was reluctant to use force because he was recently disciplined for excessive force, it cost him his life against a deranged person.

one can only hope

Do you let people like field technicians on the job driving a company car off with a warning more then people driving there personal car that are not working.

Do you hunt?

Dear OP, have you seen that show on Spike called Live PD?

What do you think of it?

and what about sales? you refuse to arrest the junkie supplying his junky friends too?

Im assuming you aren't border patrol but do you ever have to deal with illegals? What is that like?

>I don't support the criminalization of drug use as long as no one else gets hurt. Maybe you shouldn't fucking assume we're all the same.

Says the retard who signed up to enforce it

"I do not support the canning of processed pasta meals" - chef boyardee

what a fucking retard

how many colored people did you shoot today?

>Tragic as he was reluctant to use force because he was recently disciplined for excessive force
>It's tragic that a cop who was disciplined for excessive force was not able to continue using excessive force

whats your favorite mc?

>because he was recently disciplined for excessive force
Sounds like he got what he had coming to him.

Anybody who receives their paycheck out of tax payer dollars should be under oath at all times in the execution of their duty, to give the populace trust that they will not be deceived by public servants.

Your thoughts?

I don't really run much traffic unless I'm looking for something. I don't write tickets unless you're a dick or were actually creating an unsafe situation on the road.

No.

I don't have cable, sorry.

Dealers don't force themselves on people anymore, people make their own choices.

I do, it's not my job and I'm really prohibited from enforcing it so whatevs, if they're not hurting anyone I have more important things to work on.

You keep fighting it from out there, let me know how that goes.

As I said, I've not shot anyone.

Are you suggesting Dinkheller shooting that shitbat would have been excessive?

I'm partial to George Watsky.

"Excessive force" can mean a lot of things.

owned

I agree. In Texas it's actually written in our rules, I'm literally never allowed to be drunk.

NC Policefag reporting. Be safe brother.

I'm suggesting that an officer with a history of excessive force being killed in the line of duty because he was afraid to use force is hilariously ironic.

Do you get pissed when a suspect legally bitch slaps you and you can't arrest them nore do anything to them.

Longest killstreak?

>George Watsky.
i was thinking more along the lines of bandidos/hells angels

you listen to watsky?! wtf

We have the only profession where we instead of saying "have a goody day" say "be safe". Do your best over there, I don't know how your community views you but I hope for the best.

Again, "excessive force" doesn't always mean what it sounds like it should mean.

You can't slap me and me not have something to arrest you for.

This is why we don't use abbreviations. Bandidos and Kinfolks are big right now, of course the Bandidos/Mongols is still fresh from Waco. I don't have a favorite?

I do, why?

idk I'm just surprised

And why are you surprised?

>Legally bitch slap

As in verbally As in someone that knew the law better then you and you were unable to get your way.

>Dealers don't force themselves on people anymore, people make their own choices.

That's not a no.

I've never met someone that knows it better that men but I have met someone that knows it as well as me and they were being an absolute asshole to a person living next door and there was nothing I could do about it..except the dude's brother was a gang member with warrants so I went and found him.

better than me..damn that got all jacked up.

good friend of mine is a state trooper, he went the other way. said lying is a tool to secure an arrest which serves the public good. I always wondered if the cost of serving the public good is their mistrust and antipathy aren't you shooting yourself in the foot? anyhow, interesting talk.

Cops prefer to arrest users rather than dealers. They get their budget decided based on number of arrests and arresting a user is the same to them as arresting a dealer. Dealers keep dealing and cops keep busting their clients to keep their budgets.

that you listen to watsky
what does pepper spray feel like?

But dealers are more likely to have assets they can forfeit straight into their margarita and disneyworld budget (actual forfeiture money uses)

texas allows them to just steal money straight up without even an arrest, but that's starting to change

when you stop somebody, and find out they have a gun, why do you act surprised/upset that its loaded? i mean, you don't carry your weapon empty, why would anybody else?

>do you support the judging of an individual based upon the action of a few within a group they are a part of?
dunno. blacks are pretty stereotyped and profiled. why not cops?

besides why cant you get charged with aiding and abiding a felon if you dont report your bad apples to the press? you are just as bad as the awful people who shouldnt have a badge.

Whats your agency ORI?

What are your views on lolicon?

Do you work in Harris county?

Makes me glad to live in a state where you have to be convicted of a crime to have your assets seized.

destroyed

Are you one of those cops that has issues with open carry and gets butt hurt when their told no you can not see my fire arm.

i know the name of girl who does coke and her father is a high ranking officer
and uses her 'police officer' necklace to get out tickets/trouble in general.

should i give you her name?

or is this standard practice within the police officer 'family' to give their family members a free pass?

What do you think

>profiling cops is ok because profiling blacks is ok

While I am allowed to lie, I do so sparingly. I mostly use deception when I see something I recognize (gang tattoo for instance) to figure out if there's gang activity afoot, or I use it to avoid violence (telling someone they're under arrest for some traffic shit instead of their felony warrant). Who the fuck wants to fight?

That's not even remotely accurate.

Tech N9ne to Watsky to Macklemore to Tupac to Skindred to The Prodigy and so on..
OC is literally the worst thing in the world, it's the devil incarnate. I don't even carry it on my belt, I leave it in the car.

This is still inaccurate but more accurate than the last.

I don't, if the gun wasn't loaded it wouldn't be useful.

Well, aiding and abetting isn't a thing in Texas, but it is written in to the CCP that we have a duty to report official misconduct. Failure to do so can result in criminal charges.

No.

Won't answer.

No, you can open carry, I just think it's stupid. I don't do it because it's stupid, if you do it I assume you're stupid as well.

Professional courtesy is a thing, there are certain things that can get you out of minor offenses and that may extend to family sometimes, and some places do it harder than others.

What would you like for a present on any given occasion?
My brother is a state trooper but he's fucking ridiculous to shop for. Absolutely no hints at all so I end up getting him a gift card with a dick scribbled on it

do have houston wheels on your squad?

> I'm so isolated I think human trafficking in Houston is a victimless crime.

I hope someone cuts off your dick you fucking piece of shit predatory betA fruitcake.

that's cool af man I listen to all those too

are blacks worse to deal with than other races?

I want to help people. Is police officering the job for me? I also want to make good money but fuck being a doctor.

Is there any particular crime you tend to be hard on?

How hard are prostitution laws enforced?

>I also want to make good money
Then police work isn't for you. The reason why cops in America are trash is because we pay them trash wages and we get what we're paying for.

>Assuming OP supports a bullshit law because he has to enforce it
>Not blaming the assholes that make these laws in the first place

how many sons have you produced?

Get real, we're talking about real crimes. Crimes involving prostitutes have no humans involved.

>CCP that we have a duty to report official misconduct. Failure to do so can result in criminal charges.
see this is what im talking about. you gonna charge yourself? fuck cops. even the good ones turn a blind eye. theyre all bad. power tripping bitches.

look what happened to serpico. the whole department hated him.

how often do you say car ramrod?

Do this on /pol so we can check ID to verify responses.

But you already know about checking IDs.

pro tip. it isnt the wages. its the people.

so you don't want her name? would it count as an anonymous tip?

pretty sure the bf is also shady as fuck.
cabo's/2adays are some of the places where she's been seen partying. she's also know to have it at her house (league city - unless that out of your jurisdiction).

or how much professional courtesy do officers extend to each other?

>hey guys I am only going to do the part of the job I agree with

Why what an excellent example of being a complete fucking moron.

Thank you for sharing.

How do you handle a citizen exercising their right to carry a assault rifle.

an agency ORI is a number (letters and numbers) that corrospond to your department,
its used anytime you book someone in TX
...so you're a police officer that's never booked anyone....?
that's interesting

Give her to crimestoppers you may get a reward.

hmm, what if only shit people incapable of getting better jobs are the only people who apply?
I wonder if we could somehow make law enforcement a competitive job market so that more capable people would get in

like by increasing wages

childhood is idolizing america
adulthood is realizing amsterdam makes more sense.
youtube.com/watch?v=bjeq3NYUw2M

I don't like gifts either, if I want something I buy it, if I can't afford it I won't ask for it. That said, CR123 batteries are always good (if his agency doesn't supply them), write in the rain notepads/pens are pretty cool, a gift card for wherever he buys his uniforms is probably good (especially boots). Find out what his department provides, whatever they don't is a good gift. GOOD socks are awesome.

We're just people bro.

No, every race/culture has assholes, the vast majority of people don't suck.

As I've said you really have to want this job. There are a LOT of ways to help people. Why not a firefighter?

I don't give a fuck about prostitution unless it's linked to human trafficking or forced prostitution. If you want to be a whore on your own volition so be it. I'm hard on violent crime and burglary.

I support the increase of my wages..

Strong point, the police don't make the laws, the people do by putting people in office. However, we as officers do have discretion on many things and can exercise it accordingly.

Sons?

> fuck cops. even the good ones turn a blind eye
>Serpico
Just fucked yourself bro.

Not nearly enough.

I'd be happy to work a thread there, go start it.

I can't get in to much of that because it'd give away where I am or am not. However, professional courtesy tends to go as far as a class C misdemeanor (ticket) and no further.

Law says it's good under certain circumstances, so be it.

Or I'm not giving my TX2* because I'm not giving away my agency..

>I support the increase of my wages..
Yes but the flip side of that is that if you're paid better wages then the public will expect better work from you. If you're a shit cop (and you know if you are) then you should oppose wage increases because it will make you increasingly irrelevant.

>dumb shit brass holder thinks he not wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Serpico

The police officers are not the people that set the laws, you walking fucking disappointment.,

>Why not a firefighter?
I've met a lot of cops and a lot of firefighters and I have to say that firefighters seem to be the bigger assholes. Makes it difficult to feel bad for them when a building collapses and kills a few.

what is the most odd COV you have? or have come across?

COV?