Share all your secret sexual fantasies and fetishes

Share all your secret sexual fantasies and fetishes.

Version 2

I really want someone to fuck my wife really hard while I watch. Sadly, she isn't into that, so it remains a fantasy.

I want my girl to get pussy and asslicked by big headed grey aliens while she squirts

I want to find a chick that will let me fuck her in her sleep. And blindfolded when awake.

I really want to shove my dick into my gf's younger sister. Seems like she'll give good head

Nive grill.
Any nudes?

I want to be locked in a chastity cage and used on a daily basis

I want to hate fuck my mother in law, and the the usual menage with a lesbian friend of my wife, probably hate fuck her too.

I'm a simple man, what can I say?

You Male or female?

Male, sorry

This is getting good, boys.

I want to see a cute girl do a poo in another girls gaping ass

Why, tho? Would use you either. I'm just up for the sex itself, I dont care.

I want to have consensual sex with an attractive girl without her having any weird fucked up fantasies about being raped, choked, slapped, or having to call myself daddy.

i want to be underneath my best female friend while she gets fucked and then swallow the fresh creampie

i would also like her to spit cum in my mouth after a blowjob.
both would be mental

/thread

Complete sissy side, probably because I was taking dick like a little girl all freshman year of hs.

The great white Buffalo
>The great white Buffalo

I want to fuck my own sister... I dreamt a lot about it already, almost for a decade now

It's hard to explain. I love the frustration with being locked. The perpetually being horny is both awful and amazing at the same time. And it's just fun. I'm in Tx, btw

>without her having any weird fucked up fantasies about being raped, choked, slapped, or having to call myself daddy.
what is even the point then

Having sex

I want a girl to use my mouth as a full toilet.

To have sex

cumming in this bitch's mouth

Sex

You can do that

I really want some boyto fuck my wife while I watch. SS

Same here dude! But wife doesn't want. How about yours?

Reproduction, you dumb twat.

I want to fuck my wife in front of our daughter

Wow. Beautiful user, I really like the idea

>let me fuck her in her sleep
"let me" my ass, just drug the bitch

>I want to fuck my wife in front of our daughter
sounds good. then maybe you could fuck your daughter in front of your wife

Thanks. It may become a reality one day. Daughter is 16 now.

I want a machine which take my basin n move it so much fast, so I can fuck really hardcore

I want to role play as a Medieval Lord fucking a Nazi girl

Maybe. She's basically a younger, hotter version of her mother so why not.

I'm afraid to tell her, I told her that when I was a kid I wanted to sex my teacher and told her that I was close, but she insinuates that there is no reason for a woman to have sex with a boy.
I don't know how to introduce this to her

and she gives me white aristocratic sons

you're leaving it kinda late. if you're doing that you cant wait until she's off at college doing her own thing, gotta get her early.

Fucking my Asian wife in front of our Asian-white mixed daughter
>Asian is my main fetish

I really like screaming
like pain screaming,not just moaning
it gives me more pleasure than almost anything
male or female, it doesn't matter
as long as they either sound angry or in intense pain

For example, the last 15 seconds or so of wake up screaming by queens of the stone age give me chills of pleasure and an instaboner

I remember when I used to bathe with her and we used to "help" each other.

Word. You'll have to make her watch in 2 years. Other than that, it'll be too late

I'd give anything to see my girlfriend fucked by a dog.

going to need some more details about that that involved

Pedo

Used to wash each other's parts. One time I got an erection and she was so confused.

Doting father.

I want to try pissing

I want my girlfriend's best friend tied up to a bed at my mercy.

Gets have been gotten

I want to be an 11 year old loli so I can fuck all the pedos boys.

Threesome, gangbang. Those are the best to me. I would love to have one with my girlfriend. One with a girl and guy. Something about my girlfriend having two dicks in her mouth is hot and my girlfriend making out with a girl would be hot.

If I could have the magic power to transform into one at will you better believe I'd do that more than I would work or attend class.

Holy shit

Me to love to fuck her whilst the kid watches, the wife sometimes tries to cover her eyes but I get real horny when she watches
She is always wide eyed and smiling when I jerk off and nut on the wife's face hehe

Post pics of her, for informative purposes, of course

No worries, pal. I'm down for it too.

I like anal videos in which the creampie comes out with a brown touch but no full blown shit, just kind of like coffe with milk. /thread pls?

Hell yeah. You wouldn't need to work or attend class. You could have everything you want pretty much.

Getting fucked in the ass and mouth at the same time by multiple guys

kik?

Being caged, or using the caged guy?

greentxt pls

Would you mind flipping the coin for it? We also could alternate roles. Win/win, I guess, right?

Mine is that men will cum tribute my wife pic related, me and wifey

You gotta be a fucking newfag to fall for that.

Here here user. No time of the month stuff tho.

Threesome with my wife and her sister, both hot

I dated a girl who was a few years younger. Her older sister was my age and was smokin. This has to be so common.

ok

Haha, or we could get a double ended dildo. See how long we can last before giving in and unlocking the other

I really just want a woman to sext/roleplay with on kik

I wanna eat so many women's asses.

Must be. I'm about same age as wife's younger sister, so reverse but attracted more to my wife. They'd never go for it though, sad!

I want someone to catch me in public trapping and to blackmail me into having sex with them, specifically one of my friends but tbh any attractive person will do.

My ultimate sexual fantasy is to sedate my daughter and record her having sex with multiple older men.

My nigga, that sounds good. I've never taken anything up my butt, but life's too short, got to experience everything, you know?

There is something magic here...

I want to find an (attractive) lesbian couple and rape the submissive one while the bull is forced to watch, then coerce the bull into eating my creampie out of her girlfriend's sloppy cunt. If she starts crying while eating it I'd probably get hard enough to go another round.

I'd love to score out of my league. Right when I'm about to tongue her balloon knot the smell of her shit hits me. Not overpowering or straight up unclean or anything nasty, just the faint, earthy smell of her asshole that probably hasn't seen a shower since that morning. Just a little something to power through and the whole time she's smiling and has no clue what you're doing for her. That'd get me hard and probably do me in before the fucking began.

For sure. Now if only I could find someone near me to do it with!

Thanks user, I now have a new fantasy

m-m-m-missionary for the sole purpose of procreation...

Eat a woman ass while other gives me a blowjob, then fuck them and awake in the morning hugging me.

Daddy daughter stuff is the only thing that makes me cum anymore;
I'm mildly alarmed that the younger I play the more turned on I am.

My ex-girlfriend is a lawyer and she dresses very formally. We're still friends. My dream is to have her come home after work, take her shoes off and let me smell her feet all day.

Great description, well said.
I like an entitled girl who would ignore me while I ate her out. Maybe she browses on her phone.
It would be even hotter if she's not that good looking but acts like a queen.

But yeah, if she was out of my league, I'd be willing to do things that would normally feel degrading and objectionable. I'd stick my tongue deep inside a psychiatrist's or lawyer's ass. I'd worship her power

kik?

Yeah well, Im guessing we're probably apart by about 4.500 miles. That's life, huh?

Almost fully-clothed sex.

To add on, I'd love to be pegged by a lawyer or some other powerful woman.

VS PINK panties

lmfao, more power to you user. Sounds like we both have somewhat different but clear ideas of what we like. I love the idea of the attractiveness being so high it elevates some things to an acceptable level, like peeing or ass eating, things you would only do with some girls but not all. Like, you'd fuck a 6 or a 7 but only an 8 or a 9 get their shit holes tasted and 10's are the rare bird that I would drink pee from. Anyway, that's just my strange take on it. Do with it what you will.

how old was she?

I wanna fuck a dolphin

You reading too much crossed comics, kid.

I'm in Texas