Hey user, therad has been deleted but im not finished with your grill;) get in here

Hey user, therad has been deleted but im not finished with your grill;) get in here

Hell yeah

;)

What's the story with this?

What's going on here?

Im op of last thread, got kik? have some short hair gf to trade if you want! ;)

continue with your story :)

This beatiful girl showed un in a nude game i just made but got pruned, now i want moar ahha

You there.
Explain this fuckery.

aguy6666

Short hair best hair

We left where my cock was rubbing her clit..
When I feel some drips of her on the ground Ill quickly turn her and throw her beautiful body on the bed.

Im close to her pube now, can feel her legs pusing on my shoulders while I slowly breath on her skin..

Can feel chills down her spine now while i gently start to touch her with my tongue. Her pussy lips is so wet, so is her clit. I taste her.

My hands are on her brest now, she breath heavily while I grab her tits.

So nice:)

Her pussy is almost covered by my mouth now.
My hand starts sliding: from the breast, light on the belly down to her thigh where I grab her leb to push my face onto her.

So my fingers get close to her inners and with the middle one I start massaging the entrance of her vagina, just the tip is in and the finger slowly goes across the hole

I need to see this pussy!!!!!

I like your girl too.. keep posting!
getting closer ;)

Is this girls name Colleen or some shit?

Her juice has reached her ass and she can take anymore teasing. I look up from down her pube to those beautiful eyes refusing to stop teasing, she gets impatient, almost angry, and pull me from my arms on her chest,

I roll on my back and she jumps on me..

nope :o

what state do you think she's from, I can verify

I can see the whole figure now: long legs, beautiful hair and cute tits.
She teases me while she drips on my belly, she licks her lips and give a little bite,just the time to blink and i find her hands on my leg kissing my cock.

She is good, her hands move on my balls while her tongue tickels my glans. I cant wait anymore and grab her head, she understand and rapidly swallow my cock and strokes it..

(glad you like mine as well ;))

Godness

Her sc?

gettin mighty hard not to pre

Her fellatio doesnt last too much, she is selfish right now and want someting back.
Again jumps on my belly, staring at me.
"Is this what you want then?" I think.
Grabbing her by the waist I violently knock her on the bed, belly up. We start kissing and adavntaging of this moment I surpise her while rapidly inserting my dick in her.
I can feel her pulsanting, her heartbeat is stupidly fast and her mouth wide open.

This has to be the gayest shit I've ever read on the internet. You don't have a girlfriend, you've probably never touched a girl in your life. Get a fucking grip, step away from the PC, have a shower and sort your personal hygiene out you pathetic ape and go make friends.

This chick is smokin hot, well done user

glad you like ;)

We start slow movements of wrist while held toghether but I cant resist and accelerate: I grab her hips, make her close her legs and start thrusting.
Her inner thighs pressed on my cock is a terrific sensation.

We make love for a long time but here it comes the time she want to take the lead..

would she be moaning?

That taste...

Kinda looks like a chick I know named Grace.

Grab her by the pussy

I lay on the bed, she is a cowgirl on me: legs tight on my hips and hands on my shoulders.

I grab her ass while she jumps on me but I notice she is quite tired now so i support her chest and help her thrusting up and down.
After a couple of minutes her breath starts to quicken so I catch the ball and accelerate my rhytm.
I stop. Her legs are shaking, she is holding her breath and I can fell her inner muscles contracting. She relax again.

amazing

faggotry. Only neckbeard betas get off to this gay shit

She did really soft moans while caming on me, a silent girl indeed.

I get surprised when she says "Come inside".
The first two words she spoke since an hour, her eyes are bright while she vigorously start to jump on me, she user all of her last energy to make me cum.
Im quite irresolute; I want to come in her but I know she is not on birth control, she calms me, her smile relax me and finally with one last jump I come inside. She hugs me and press my dick deep inside.
"Good night" she says.

Yeah, probably, but girls like this talks, go and get yourself one ;)

Im done, appreciate my effort and dump smt, also on kik would be kind :*

And if you have request on my girl just ask!

great story man ;)