At Apple Store, should I talk to her /b

At Apple Store, should I talk to her /b

Ask her if she prefers larger phones then hint towards your pocket; but pull out a 6+/7+

yes she seems to have sexy sandals

Haha ok I need to wait for her to get off phone. Is she even talking to anyone or just fake so nobody walks up to her? She isn't with anyone else

>At Apple Store
You didn't have to mention that. Everybody can tell because of hands of the gesticulating dude on the right.

Why talk to her? For clothing advice? You're in an Apple Store, you're a fag.

Go sit next to her

One of the few girls these fags post that is actually cute. go for it bro, youll regret it later if you dont try now

Possibly real talk. You should dress up as an employee sometime.

Someone has a lot of insecure aggression lmfao you upset?

ask her if you can smell the insole of her sandals and frot your cockhead on it

That's a woman I cropped pic didn't wanna show her wanna see?

This.

Is she on her phone with her boyfriend while looking back for him?

I didn't see anyone with her shit wonder if he sees me checking out his QT3.14

I am freaking out so nervous why can't I just say hello what are you here for?

Ask her if she would let you double fist her

Ask her if she has a feminine penis

Put you dick over her wrist and ask her if she knows what the time is.

I went over and said hello is anyone sitting here and she just looked at me, and went on her phone, opened Facebook and started browsing.
I said ok thank you, I like your sandals. Have a nice evening.

I just left

Ask her opinion, tell her you're trying to decide between two phones or tablets or whatever and ask her which one she thinks you should get. But you have to do it in a smooth way otherwise it's just retarded. See how she reacts and if she seems nice/receptive then ask her if she wants to go out sometime

kek fuckin nick swardson

Should said "sorry for trying to smother you with my friendship prude" :^)

I couldn't just walk up to her and randomly ask what her opinion is! Why would I value her opinion at the Apple Store where there are sales people.
I'm over thinking it aren't I

Good job op on throwing yourself out there, just keep trying and eventually you'll hit it off with some girl.

Felt good to feel that rush of adrenaline. Felt alive again

jesus christ, underrated toast

CHADSTONE ?
H
A
D
S
T
O
N
E

Try. If you get shot down, who gives a fuck? Nobody cares

Feel silly for leaving after talking to her. I had a genius appointment. Damn

Yes you are but pretty much everybody does. I've literally never just walked up and talked to a girl for no reason.

I think asking her opinion is good though, I mean it will probably be obvious that you just wanted a reason to talk to her, but if she's interested in you she'll see that as a good thing, and if she isn't interested you'll be able to tell and she'll just blow you off.

Really though, when talking to women you have literally nothing to be afraid of. Worst case scenario she thinks you're a loser and walks away, and why should you give two shits what some random stranger you'll never see again thinks about you? There's no real down side to approaching random chicks, you just have to set aside your ego which is really difficult for a lot of people.

Dont feel like that. She probably doesnt care. Go back to your appt dude

Thanks friendo

i am fasinated with the kid in this picture, is he so popular because he is just such a massive fagit?

Fuck it she aint interested, probably dodged a bullet though.

my sides :D

For real, be proud of yourself. It takes a lot of balls for some people to approach random women, it can be really fucking scary (even though there isn't actually anything to be scared of, but yeah)

Also the more you do shit liek that, the easier it gets and the better you get at it.

she is too tight for him to start clapping good for her

Walk up to her talking loudly on your phone and saying "oh yeah, no she's right here.....I'm standing right next to her.....
(then when she looks at you put your finger up and mouth 1 second)

Then say "Yeah she's on her phone but I'm pretty sure she's not talking to anyone....I think she's worried some creeps might talk to her but I'll keep an eye out for her"

she will smile and you're in buddy ;)

feels good man
Never know I guess

>pls b b8
>pls b b8
>pls b b8

Its a Photoshop gag, he fucked up pretending to hold a pyramid and asked people to fix it for him, obviously no one took it seriously and a meme was born.

wut

No thighs. Weak ass, i bet

ok so he seeked out the internet , i thought it found him because he look like such a big head white boy fagit

YOU: " is your name: "google"
HER: No.. What?
YOU: "Well, you got everything I am looking for"

Step 4: PROFIT

>fake tits
>slutty shirt
>legs of a holocaust victim

meh

ya but she has tits and a warm hole maybe 2 available or even three

Shes statistically likely to have herpes

and your point is?

Better than going home regretting being a little bitch from not trying