Remember when I created the worst pop album of the 2010's in a pathetic failed attempt at selling out?

Remember when I created the worst pop album of the 2010's in a pathetic failed attempt at selling out?

LOL!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ7wMmX6ikk
youtube.com/watch?v=3Lx_Sr19BJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but the worst pop album of the 2010s is meghan trainor's Title

he does it 4 free

>Title
kek

No, you could expect that it was shit. Marina was supposed to be better than that but instead she tried to sell out and it ended up killing her career, dumb bitch got what she deserved.

oh here we go again, OP probably the same fag that made the last thread a few days ago about the same thing.

what if it was all part of her plan?

Are you talking about Electra Heart? Because I've had fucking Primadonna stuck in my head for two days now.

of course

stop posting this old hag

To know that there is a small possibility to meet you once in real life and destroy you makes me keep on going

Also fucking stop and get a life

at least she's not taylor swift haha!!

>implying there's something wrong with being the most perfect woman in existence

too bad that title's already taken

There's nothing perfect about a blown up disfigured face.

L a n a
D e l
T a c o

Ariana Grande's Dangerous Woman is the worst pop album of the 2010s because it killed more than one career

ikr she's literally perfection

Fuck you

Is it bad that I unironically love Electra Heart?

It's just so catchy

marina is great, ignore these 2 faggots

>Lana del Rey
>Perfection
what are you smoking user? She realeases the some of the most vapid, boring, and obnoxious music I've ever heard

Her debut is probably the best pop album of the 2010's, everything after that was meh.

Honestly, Marina is just disgusting.

>Marina was supposed to be better than that
In what universe, lad?

Her debut was a solid pop album.

who are you even?

Patrician Synth and waifupop enthusiast

Let me put it to you this way:
>"I think Marina is perfect!"
>Marina turns out not to be perfect, in accordance with all natural laws
>"Marina sucks!"
You're a retard for going on like this desu.

No one with a brain is going to change how they feel about Marina's music based on what you have to say ITTs because you are clearly retarded.

t. Person Who Has Never Listened to More Than A Single Marina and the Diamonds Song, But Who Is Seriously Considering Becoming A Fan Just to Piss You Off

No, let me put it this way.

TFJ was a great album and at the time Marina was a great artist. I never saw her as perfect, she was just a quirky but likeable indie qt who made unique and good pop music. She quickly dropped everything and tried to cash out on gays because she was dumb enough to fall for the "Only gays like pop music meme" She then tried to sell out and created a dated, generic 2012 pop album with dubstep wubwubs, it thankfully flopped and was panned by critics and her fans thus killing her career.

Forward a few years and she released Froot as an "apology" to her old because she tried to sell out and failed. Of course they already moved on and that flopped aswell. It also contained generic love lyrics instead of the quirky non-love related lyrics that made her unique.

I don't know what happend, but around that time she also turned into a massive unlikable cunt who thinks she's more famous than she actually is, perhaps it's denial that she will never be successful and that her dream of becoming a star will never come true.

It's also dumb of you to "become" a Marina fan just to piss me off, even if you manage to do that despite knowing what a horrible person she is you will stop caring about her after a few months, it's just her fate

>It's also dumb of you to "become" a Marina fan just to piss me off
Of course, but potentially oh so entertaining (humorless spergs make for excellent meta-trolling.) :)

To summarize your wall of text into a single sentence: She was a one-good-record wonder.

Based on my reading of the subtext in your words alone, Marina's later albums lacking in content is clearly because she didn't have the artistic stamina/inspiration necessary to flesh out more than a single album - not because of her "selling out". She was a mediocre artist (who happened to get lucky) from the get-go. And the fact that you have yet to realize/admit this to yourself just means that you're stupid.

No, she literally tried to sell out. There is no denying in that, even her few left over fans know that. I know you only listened to one of her songs so you clearly don't know much about her.

She canceled her 2011 america tour to work with the biggest producers and songwriters in mainstream pop back then and tried to justify it by creating a character "Electra Heart". But like I've said she failed and it damaged her career more than it should've boosted it.

I will say though that you're probably right on the one album wonder thing and the artistic inspiration/stamina thing because Froot was mostly just filler. But just because she is a one album wonder doesn't excuse her other records being utter trash.

cute =/= perfect

Tay is perfection.

It's a daily thread.

>But Who Is Seriously Considering Becoming A Fan Just to Piss You Off
Kek, this is almost what I did. Here's a track from the discussed album.
youtube.com/watch?v=HZ7wMmX6ikk

Marina is my favorite Fetal Alcohol Syndrome artist.

>But just because she is a one album wonder doesn't excuse her other records being utter trash
Yes, it does, because that's exactly what that sentence would mean. Are you daft?

Yeah, that's the other thing - who seriously cares how good someone's' music writing skills are when they are that good of a singer/performer?

wtf I love emo now

Charli>>>>Marina

literally looks like a tranny

Marina did one shit pop album, and two good ones. T-Swift only has one decent album, and a whole career of shit ones. LDR is talentless. Don't forget that.

Never heard her music. Do you guys go deliberately searching out female pop artists?

NO SHE FUCKING DID NOT.

If you faggots wont do your fucking homework im going to kill each snd evry single one of you.

After TFJ she was forced to work with all of those producers etc. because her label saw huge potential in her succeeding and getting them some money. She once in a interview said that she only wrote lyrics for the album and nothing more thats also why she hated working on it. While working on EH she already started working on FROOT making some instrumentals and writing some lyrics while working on EH. For the last time fuck off and kill yourself you fucking homo.

She created the character because her lyrics had to appeal to young girls and gay guys or whatever and the songs would have made her look like a slut if it was a personal album like TFJ. Its also a story as far as i know and the characters had nothing directly to do with the producers you mong. FROOT had some fillers ill admit that but the rest of the album is fucking great. It might not be a TFJ but close to it

I personally like Marina much more, but i also fucking love Charlis music and thinks its nearly as great as marinas

Wow, a pop star doing something that's implied - selling out. Unbelievable.

I really don't understand all this jerking around her, is it solely American thing?

>Marina
>Pop star

The EPs she did early on are terrible. Her first album is good, and it's when her appearance peaked. Her second album IMO is a bad, bland pop album. FROOT is far and away the best thing she's ever done, it's an interesting, fun, and diverse indie pop album. However, her appearance has started to decline slightly - she's showing some signs of aging. When the three are made up, Swift and Rey are more attractive. However, Diamandis is more naturally attractive - before the personal trainers and professional make up people, Swift had perpetual sour face, and Rey has botox'd the shit out of her face. They're naturally above average and good looking, but Marina's naturally better. She's also significantly more talented than either of them, as a singer, musician, and songwriter. In the future she will continue to show signs of aging, but if she continues in the direction of FROOT, I also suspect her work will get even better.

>swift
>attractive
bitch where

Mermaid vs sailor is terrible, but give me the money is very nice, arguably better than TFJ.
youtube.com/watch?v=3Lx_Sr19BJs

Mermaid vs. Sailor is patrician's choice

her career is ded because she only puts out an album every 5 years, its too long for our modern day ADHD society

Keep telling that to yourself, it's definetly not because she hit the career killer that is the age 30 and because she made very stupid decisions in her "career" like selling out and trying to cash out on gays.

These threads do nothing but make Marina more popular through exposure outside of her Tumblr enclave

Unless this is your reverse-psychology method of getting the Grimesfags to trade up to a superior waifu

She's already 30. It's over. The whole gay thing didn't work out either. She's just an old hag.

you guys are seriously braindead

good god shes fucking hot

not really tho

Who is that? I read the thread and assumed you were talking about Megan Trainer but I can't even think about what she sold out since she was shamelessly an industry plant from the start.

Jeeeeeeeesus

it's mother marina

yes really tho

No they don't, Marina has always been popular on Sup Forums as a whole.

So does Marina.

are you fucking blind? marina might look old and not that great anymore but just look at how androgynous and manly tswift looks

You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Pajeet

god why is she so ugly

Tay is female perfection you dumb Marinafag

here kiddo
this is what female perfection looks like

Nope. I actually can't recall, because I don't listen to pop music.

>Sex doll and gnome with FAS
yeah right

they're both shit

you're both insufferable

i'm leaving this thread before you get a chance to respond so i win as well

kys

This.

Charli is the best one ITT.

hahahahaha

What's so funny about the truth?

>tfw share a board with all these drones
yes please continue arguing about which of your kweens is the slayingest
yasssss

o right im a neckbeard because i dont like your sellout shit
i tip m'fedora at thee because i like m'patrician music youre right i dont like ANY popular music.
snore

We're having a valid music discussion here, If you don't like any of these artists then what are you even doing here?

bitching and complaining
the fuck does it look like
better question what do you like about these artists
dont mention looks

They make good music and you can talk about more than just their music.

It's not that hard to understand.

>tfw no gf

what music of theirs is good
im saying all the back and forth in yr shit thread is about oh this ugly hag balding whatever and that fat landwhale looking who cares

Marina: I like FROOT and The Family Jewels (albums)

LDR: I like Video Games and Born to Die (songs)

Grimes: I like Oblivion (song)

Björk: I like KUKL, The Sugarcubes, and her solo stuff (bands)

Winner: Bjork, though at least Marina beats LDR and Grimeth

>marina
>beats
>lana
good one bud

>Marina beats LDR and Grimeth
No, she doesn't.

Well, she's clearly not a classical musician.

Most of the discussions in these threads are still music related. The old balding hag is just a side discussion.

>not discussing music on /mu

Based Marina

she's such a qt

Why are there so many pics where Lana was photoshoped next to this old hag?

literally who?

Old irrelevant British hag that literally never had a billboard 100 song despite being massively shilled.

Atleast her record label has given up on her.

that fucking jaw holy shit

VROOM VROOM

It seems that they're sharing fanbase.

lmao what? Lana is one of the biggest female artists of today while Marina is some random literally who.

Sky>>>JUSTrina

Ive been listening to her demos and shit when she just started as Marina and the diamond. The songs were very catchy and comfy, full of soul. First album was great but I didn't like remake's of many songs as much as I hoped, still very good. Electra heart was too soulless for me with to much electro wubs and too few pianos and others instruments, I didn't like it. I wish her luck and success though.