Sup Sup Forums? I'm in my 30's, and going back to college...

Sup Sup Forums? I'm in my 30's, and going back to college. All I did was drink and do drugs the first time and I never finished. I'm doing a lot better so far this time, but I can't write a paper to save my life. Where exactly does one go to get a paper written by someone else? I'm willing to pay. How much is the usual cost? I don't know any of my fellow students but this place is full of college kids so surely someone here can help me out?

darkweb

use TOR

Nigga what? I'm trying to buy a college paper, not drugs. Is this seriously what kids do these days?

Fuck off and die. Do the work yourself you lazy shit.

Deep Web is not only about drugs you fucking cuck, the user gave you a fucking advice and still blaming him.

Just end your life asap, you're such a waste

Why so butthurt? I work full time and I'm going to class. I'm doing plenty of work. I'm just not GOOD at papers.

nigger if you can't write a fucking paper you won't graduate.
go online, read some tutorials, practice, and fucking l.e.a.r.n. that's why your ignorant ass is in school to begin with, not to do shit you already know how to do.

People used to cheat on papers and get degrees all the time back when I was in school the first time. You can't seriously be telling me that much has changed in 10-15 years.

You should prolly just learn how to write a paper. It took me til the middle of high school to actually learn but it's not that hard. Get some index cards and write down facts and details on the subject matter and write the essay in an order that makes sense, best I can explain it. I'm not a good explainer

Depends on subjeCT matter, length of paper, due date (timecrunch).

Cheating and not knowing how to write a comprehensive paper are 2 different things

I just never have anything to say. I'm told that I'm pretty articulate when I have something on my mind but when it comes to something like an English paper I just sit there staring at an empty MS Word screen with my thumb up my ass.

>intro paragraph gives brief mention of topics A B and C...
>Paragraph on topic A
>Paragraph on topic B
>Paragraph on topic C
>Summary Paragraph recaps topics A B and C

if you are a very mechanical writer you can pass most essays with at least a C

Mechanical would definitely be my approach, yeah, and this looks vaguely like what I remember doing when I was younger. The thing is, I'd like to get A's to offset my shit grades from when I was younger. If not for that, a C would probably be fine, but I have a piss poor GPA to drag upward.

edubirdie com
Thank me later user

he's just an affecionado of the free market user, there is a need, the invisible hand provides, and in the end the results are the same.

> time to go back to college to rectify all my wrongs and do things properly
> cheats, because it's mean and unfair that you should have to do work you don't want to

Jesus Christ. If you've got this mentality still you'll never be a success, or even pass.

>edu birdie com

The end result is dumbasses that have no business graduating reduce the value of a degree.

>life isn't fair, you shouldn't bitch about things you don't like
>you shouldn't take a shortcut in life because that isn't fair!
Nice trips.

If you're gonna be a hack at least be honest with yourself about it. Never believe your own bullshit.

>reduce the value of a degree.
OP is operating in a system where a degree is mandatory for work even if it's completely irrelevant, value is already pretty low.

he's writing an english paper. it's a degree that gives weight to opinions as important. it's not like hes' a structural engineer and this shit will take lives, the degree is borderline a waste of time in the first place.

Also who said anything about rectifying my wrongs OR doing things properly? I just want more fucking shekels.

How do you mean? I feel like I'm generally honest with myself. Do you think I'm not being honest here?

Well as a broke ass college student, I wouldn't mind doing a paper for a fee. It would depend on the subject.

Im decent with writing, but I try to avoid citation at all costs. Every paper I write never gets any plagiarism.

Trying to get above average grades so the world thinks you're talented is not how you con your way into a job, it's how you get burdened with responsibilities you'll be too incompetent to handle.

English 102 is the class I have in mind. I'm not taking it this quarter but probably will this summer. I'm just asking ahead on how to get a decent paper and not get caught. I am a full-time employed college student, though, not a broke ass one, so I can pay.

see
what responsibilities do you foresee that english 102 is going to equip him to handle that he otherwise would fail at?

Why is it that just because I'm untalented at writing, I must be untalented at everything else, too? We all have strengths and weaknesses, man. I made a 1480 on the SAT coming out of high school, back when it was still out of 1600. I'm not a retard. Just an autist.

You were going on about how you want good grades instead of simply getting the degree. My point is not to aim too high or people will think you're hot shit.

Ah... I guess I could have stated my needs more clearly. I'm in a community college right now. I want better grades to transfer to a decent four year school. After that point, I think passing will pretty much be passing.

Shit I almost lost these replies in the sea of buttblasted lecturing going on in here. I'm looking at this now, thanks. If you're still in the thread, have you ever actually used this and it is solid?

not that user. haven't used it, but I know it's been around for a while.

Seems like it would be easier to get caught that way than it would by just paying some random nigger like this guy.

if you can get it from some random nigger, sure.

the plus about sites like edubirdie is they have a vested interest not to do a shitty job and get bad reviews. both are fine options though.

Don't they have "ways" of picking up on writing patterns and stuff from the pro sites? Students are smart, and clever. Seems like the faculty would get clever in return. Maybe I'm just being paranoid though, because I do get your point.

Thanks for speaking up in here by the way. I was starting to think I was completely surrounded by moralfag assholes.