I tear away the veil of oblivion

I tear away the veil of oblivion.
If you really want to understand the Christian perspective? That is the things Christ himself wanted you to know? Welcome.

If you are strictly religious don't bother with this thread.

AMA Thread.

hi

t; its the jews

Welcome, may peace be with you.

is god actually good, or is he ling to us?

Do you have a question?

I ask of you, o wise OP, is God a nigger?

Christ said "God is good".

It is hard to see when we are still living in the flesh.

I have been told God does not lie.

But that does not mean he reveals anything at all to us.

How's Hitler doing in hell rn?

He created all things.

He can be what ever he wishes.

Even my use of "he" may be wrong.

Do these birds care what color their plumage is?

No, I just have a message. It is as follows:
>it's the Jews

I have no idea if Hitler is doomed to hell.

He may have repented of his sins before he died? It is between him and God.

I can understand some of the perspectives that condemn those who would dare declare themselves "Gods Chosen" those who supported the murder of their own messiah...

I don't dispute that the people who "claim to be the tribe of Judah, but do lie and are the Synagogue of Satan" (Revelation 2:9 or 3:9). Are behind much of the Earths ills today. But there is little you or I can do to alter or stop the events unfolding. Except to be aware of them and not directly influence them.

Did god rape Mary to create Jesus?

can you tell virgin mary i wanna get in that ass

Yes and she was only 13-14 years old

Sup bro. I got 2 questions, is it a sin to smoke pot? and how am i supposed to go so long without fapping? im 18 and realistically not fapping for years till i can graduate uni isnt attainable. And if i was back in time when jesus said that you cant fap, people who were my age had families for years and already had jobs and stuff..

>"claim to be the tribe of Judah, but do lie and are the Synagogue of Satan" (Revelation 2:9 or 3:9)
Fuck, that's good. The bibe's knows what's up 2000+ years ago.

No iI do not believe so, she was apparently consenting. Although she was also still a virgin after she conceived. Save those questions for her and God. I can only assume.

Nope.

No, and 13 is the age of Majority in the Hebrew faith. Bar and Baht Mitzvah. Also marriage was when two physically spent a night together in the same tent. No other formality was required. So consider if you have slept with anyone you are now wed to them.

thats ok, i'm sure virgin mary already wants me to be up in there bustin those cheeks

take your meds

What does Satan look like? What skin color is he, is it red like everyone belives?

You're saying when you have sex you are married? What. How do you divorce someone then? An agreement to not talk anymore? What if you just have sex and never see each other again? Is there a sort of limit of how close you must to be to a person?

ITT: Blind leading the blind.

The World has change and not in all ways for the better. It is a sin to do many things that we as people do.

But we have to recognize that some things harm us and other harm others. The Golden rule demands that we treat others as we wish to be treated. Struggle with that and worry less about smoking or fapping. If resisting those temptations becomes all you can think about then how can you do any good?

So im married to like 20 different hoes?
how does that work?

No not red. I suspect we will get the answer to your question in our lifetimes.

But I think he will appear to each of us as "the one" we most desire to see.

What would you prescribe?

It's not that I don't got time to fap i have no life so thats not the issue. Rubbing one out only takes about 5 minutes and then boom im good for the rest of the day and i dont even need to think about it again. I smoke at night to help me sleep so its helping me be productive for the next day. Its not consuming me if i feed it so why let it get built up, that is like saying
>dont eat if you get hungry because eventually thats all you will think about

is mary single?

Read a bible and find out for yourself.

whats that?

Nope good enough to fuck good enough to marry.

If you want to understand divorce read Matthew 19... God never intended to allow divorce it was only at the demand of the people of Moses' time.

Who wrote the bible?

a bible

Yep.

Your "Eternity" will be interesting.

LOL

The author

i dont get it.

>I dont get it
Get one on amazon then

get what on ebay?

a bible

So it is.

I did not admonish you brother, resist that which you can, and do what you must.

No one here is claiming to be "Pure or Innocent"... The Golden rule is the only Rule I have pushed in this thread.

The thing I burn for fuel every night?

whats that?

some kind of chemical lobotomy bullshit, you know how it is goyim

a bible

never heard of it

Mary was married to Josef. She later 9After Christs and her husband deaths) moved from Israel to Britain where her Brother owned tin mines.

Nah pastor parakeet dont do me like that. Tell me the path to salvation dont tell me do what i must, how do I make god happy?

The Bible contains 70 books by 66 Authors.

If fapping against the bible?

A bible is like a book

>goyim
I am of the tribe of Naphtali.

stop making shit up

Read what ever he may have said.
Try to understand who you are.
Treat others as you would want them to treat you.

Be humble and repent when you do something wrong.

Only if you are fapping instead of doing other duties. That is, if you are married you should be with your wife.

If you are unmarried? Then you are responsible for good hygiene. DON'T BE A SLOVENLY PIG!

Is oral sex in the bible bad? What about anal? Traps?

Right. I said goyim.

But i wanna take a sip of sin every time i get low and i take a sip again then i go over the edge with it then i repent and do it all again. I feel like something is missing and i know it must be making god so angry with me but i cant stop

im not

There are TWELVE sons of Jacob that made up the Hebrew tribes of Israel. Judah was only one of them. I am Hebrew but not Jewish. And no human should ever be called cattle. Especially by a child of the Lord of Flies, like yourself.

my mom doesnt let me read "bibles"

What if the sun was Jesus, the universe is God and the quantum world is the Holy Spirit?

Pretty much all sex outside of marriage could be called "Adultery". Which is when we play at things like sex.

ok

So just another human?

What makes you think no one else ever feels that way?

Do your best, I am NOT judging you.

At what moment will we reach critical mass?

The Gospels are in all things, but we really don't need too much more religion. I like what Christ taught in iots simplicity.

I am not trying to follow Levi or Paul, or John Smith, or the Pope. Plenty of men in funny hats want you to support them and pay tithes.

Christ did not want any of that.

Judge me goddamn it. i want you to tell me that i need to do this and quit letting my flesh dictate my whole eternity, something is missing in my life and youre supposed to tell me thats where jesus comes in, what is this new-age pastor tactics?

Any moment now.

We have a Trump in the White house.
Apparently this is supposed to be ironic.

only irony is ironic.

Irony in irony is ironic.

God will love you, God will touch you, God will let the sheep follow, He is the shepherd and the faith, God is good and God is great, God watches me masturbate

>Lucifer
>most perfect of gods creation
>jesus
>perfect of gods creation
>both lived in heaven
>both are called the 'morning star'
>both come down to earth
>One is cast from heaven for being prideful
>One is tortured and killed for saying he is god

>god sacrifices his only begotten son
>Luci has to be the bad guy in order to have distinction between good and evil, for one can't be without the other (black and white)

>jesus is sacrificed because humans are evil

>we can do evil things because of both

>multiple figures in history with parallels in their story (Prometheus, Krishna, Osiris. Horis)
>is jesus some sort of The last Airbender incarnate?

I'm confused user....

Am i supposed to worship them or am I being tricked here. But I do like the whole (self-sacrifice/unconditional love) thing bout jesus desu desu.

i see.

Everyone knows "something" is going on.
The feeling has become common place.

BUT

I know the truth.

Knowing it does nothing but truly put ones soul at risk, and causes great suffering.

Why on Earth would you want ME to share that with YOU?

Here have a couple of books: Bullinger's Companion Bible, and Strong's Concordance.
With those you can study the things Christ actually said and not the tradition that men in funny hats today foist upon you.

Don't read what Paul wrote.
Don't read what Levi wrote.

Neither of them ever met Christ.

>Why on Earth would you want ME to share that with YOU?
to know too, curiosity n shit u know

Thanks brother. I hope that these will help me. I wish you luck in faith.

We are all Gods creation.
You have most of it true..

Except. Lucifer refuses to ever be a human.

God did it (Probably more than once)...

You are doing it now.

Lucifer was given everything and yet you are doing what he refuses to do. AND FOR FAR LESS!

Thanks user for being a good sport.
Teaching Lucy a valuable lesson.
God bless you.

PS ONLY WORSHIP GOD!
He does not need a picture symbol or building. Nor does he only talk to you through men wearing funny hats.

You guys are all clearly virgins, probably have fantasies about the little kids you teach at sunday school. Hail Satan motherfucker.

Are you a girl with a pinky ring? Out of curiosity?

>I tear away the veil of oblivion

What are you freakin' doing that for? You're just gonna die.

To you as well.

They say "Curiosity killed the cat" I agree with that.

>Do these birds care what color their plumage is?

Yeah sort of, it helps them decide who's the best to fuck, their lineage depends on it.

Don't praise the loser.
Cry for him.

He can't blame you, but you will be blessed to be able to blame him.

I like dudes, am I doomed to hell?

No..

We all die.

lol.
I will tell Scarlet and Blu' you said that...

Not absolutely.
Do you believe in the promise God and Christ made to you? (John 3:16)

By die do you mean we cease to exist and fall into oblivion forevermore?