Black Lives Matter: *Complete silence*

Black Lives Matter: *Complete silence*

SJW/Feminists: *Crickets*

Liberals who demand gun control: *Too busy skimming over the hundreds of stories about him so they can find a white guy to headline*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VuXNMkBJbNg
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-black-holocaust-slave-ships.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your fucking retarded. Go wander around Cleveland.

Nobody cares about nignogs

>hurr durr I'm not going to show you my evidence go look for yourself.

What is BLM supposed to say about something like this?
Same goes for SJW/Feminists.
Like, I hate those retards as much as anybody, but literally what are you expecting them to say about this? It has nothing to do with the shit that they are activists about.

I'm pretty effing "left" and even I thought the same thing.

On the one hand, it depends what you're exposed to. Those people could be out there saying just what you think they should be saying and you just don't know it.

Don't get caught in the generalization trap man, liberals aren't a monolith and neither are conservatives

>

Hurr durr the call of the tiny dicked.

Whoms'td've dat

heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-steve-stephens-cleveland-facebook-live-shooting-full-video-unedited-watch/

this

Moral of the story / this thread:

Nigs gonna nig, especially to other nigs ....

/thread

White male christian conservatives on Sup Forums: *spamming Sup Forums with the same thread over and over again*

They could admit that most black lives don't matter. We whites admitted it long ago, and it's gone pretty well for us.

Can someone give me a tl;dr of what happened?

>Be me
>Old black 74 year old man walking down street with 40oz and welfare check
>Other black man approaches
>Says some black name
>Jaylonda I think
>Pulls out gun
>ohshitnigga
>bam
>nigga dead
>other nigga still not caught

see

Nignogs girlfriend probs got dicked down and knew it was better, nignog blew old black guy away bcuz girlfriend. Girlfriend says nignog is actually great guy, feelsbadman about old dude dedz.
>Inb4 what happened to Sup Forums

>Want's black lives to matter.
>Ignores black on black crime which is the main killer of black people.

You fucking moron you. BLM only matters when whites kills blacks, not the other way around.
Where the fuck have you been, idiot?

>seriously believing that being a racist means you're in the majority/speaking for all white people

you need to spend less time on Sup Forums bud, the real world is literally nothing like this place

>Black Lives Matter: *Complete silence*
Jews
>SJW/Feminists: *Crickets*
Jews
>Liberals who demand gun control:
Jews
>alex jones
jews youtu.be/VuXNMkBJbNg

The nig is not eve deranged he is just nigging because he lost everything.

I was just up in that area where he shot that old nignog, it's sporadic demographics in Cleveland. Found lots of nice sea shells and sea glass close to the gun down but damn there was alot of tampon plastics...

you forgot the twirl he did after he shot

i liked it

it was very princess-like

The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jew commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism; but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning, especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when, as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/

>found the jew

because you'd really know what people say behind closed doors.

has it ever occured to you that this is standard behavior for these chimps

its nothing new to us, the niggerlivesmatter crowd, the dykes, or the winy pussies weva all come to expect this from the blackman

Wha, you miss the hoodrat stream where they where more concerned with their viewer count then realized they had a cpl thousand.

So of course they pulled over, spouted rap garbage, talked about how great they where, showed their bling, etc., etc.

That's what they do with any attention.

Although Bunisher was more open about his "GIMME MONEY AND ATTENTION!" shit in the same fashion.

Moral is...nobody cares about nignog's and unless Stevie steve does something noteworthy, people would forget about it after 2 or 3 days.

Every on is born a racist by going against that instinct simply means you got manipulated in to suicide.

this

haha burn

Ow look the jew wants me to be segregated and not dropping truth bombs.
attn shills, drumpfs, berniebros, schlomo, civic nationalists, other dumb liberals

serious question

all sides agree that several euro countries will become mudslime majority in as little as 25 years, up to 50 years at the absolute max.

>Germany, France, England, Sweden, Belgium

how do pro-immigrant people honestly believe this will play out? by what method will they get along and continue business as usual? do they think we're going to somehow achieve world peace and racial harmony in the next decade?

Take your shit back to the containment board.

This.

Fucking autists on here actually think everybody thinks about things the same way their retarded brains do. Leave your goddamn basements every once in a while and get some actual human interaction.

i will when the jews fuck of with their niggers and arabs out of my country mkay.

>the pedos in america are jewish btw.

actual interaction. you mean talk about the latest jew placed celebrity?
Or have some conversations about my new phone.

Have real interactions kek.

Did the people of America not elect Donald Trump who obviously doesn't give a fuck about niggers? Did we not happily enslave them for many years? Even Democrats won't pass legislation to actually help that shit-pot that is niggerdom. Pretending to care is in now--I get that. It's a God-complex thing. Not a "nigger's are actually okay" type of thing. Don't get confused.

nobody cares faggot

jew found

Actually allot of ppl care you ad hominem jew.
>this is what they do when you start posting shit they dont like.
they start to bully so you get a discouraged and b distracted.

white boys never been the prominently mass shooters unless you go back a century maybe.

Actually a lot of us think niggers and Jews and sjw faggots like you shoulf be rounded up into box cars and gased.

don't forget to take Snapchat selfies together and show off the new filters

its a jew.
Note the halting of slander and insults when it became apparent ppl only get more invigorated and energized when they try to oppress.

This

Yes they are. BLM at least. They claim to be for the well being of black lives. Guess who this guy killed. Blacks.

BLM only cares when a black person gets killed by someone outside of their race, which is around 10% of the time. 90% or more of the time black homicide is committed by other blacks.

White college kids are recorded as the group with the most fatalities from police in the US, not blacks.

>Black guy goes around killing people
>Doesn't have anything anything to do with BLM
>Being this fucking blind

Can I fist Saturn?

Trump said he'd "go to the black neighborhoods".

Why hasn't Trump stopped the negroid violence?

And why do so many POSER "nationalists" support the globalist, anti-nationalist cheeto scumbag (REAL Nationalists gave up on cheeto 2 months ago)?

BECAUSE THIS ISNT A BLM RACE SUBJECT THIS IS A MENTAL HEALTH ISSUE

They should fire you, you led to the creation of a anti kike folder.. You fucked up skype

Jews want the minerals of SK btw.

Kids below the age of 4 are majority non white

>BLM is about police brutality against blacks
>Not a feminist issue
>Liberals have been calling for his head just the same as cuckservatives
4/10 bait

Better question. In the shooting video the Ford Fusion he's driving is clearly Left Hand Drive, but the after shooting video shows him speaking from the "passenger" seat while the car seems to be in motion. Wtf? Accomplice?
No one has been able to answer this.

>Black lives matter activists are all about getting the word out on killings committed by blacks

Most of you weren't alive for Reagan.

Before Reagan, this country had the best mental health services on earth.

This country's never been perfect. But it gets worse after every republican gets ahold of it.

Some of you are just too young -- you need to live through a couple of republican presidents.

Dude, you're a fucking try hard term-fag on a Sup Forums. That's not what this site is for. If I wanted to talk about particle physics I'd take it to sci or reddit. You're just a self-proclaimed intellectual fag whose ideas only look intelligent when contrasted with the comments on /b

/thread

wheres the video

did anyone try calling his cell?

>/threads own post
Yeah.....nigs sure will nig

>when your entire worldview consists of badly edited and misrepresented pseudofacts made into an autistic adult's version of a macaroni collage
>when all of your "facts" have no basis in reality but Mongoloid whites will believe anything emailed to them in an attachment

You are sad and I laugh at you and your people every time you post an image collage of jew facts.

>hurrdurr I will link sources that are expired or impossible to find or have been written by someone as retarded as me with no life experience and only weird Jewish paranoia
>AHA! Biblical and Talmudic scripts! There's no way anything written in these fairy tales could be taken as anything but literally and applied to times 2000 years in the future! CHECKMATE JEWS.

>because this is how genetics work, you magically become fat and it is not because of the advertisement and culture that is forced on ppl nor is it because of the addictive substances put in to food and drinks

Of course my digits end in 911

>inb4 Jews did 9/11

tl;dr

>You're just a self-proclaimed intellectual fag whose ideas only look intelligent

Well thank you i guess.
but simply because i have seen the information that led me to the simple dedection doesnt makes me better then any one else.

As for the containment board thing i dont like to be contained and this is still Random.

So if i want to be a self-proclaimed intellectual fag whose ideas only look intelligent when contrasted with the comments on /b im just going to be one.

>911
Get

IIT: The black man keeps blaming Whitey for the problems that Jews mastermind.

If you were truly "woke", you'd see that it isn't the 'white man' that's keeping you down; it's the Jews posing as whites. Jews are a Race.

>There's no way anything written in these fairy tales could be taken as anything but literally and applied to times 2000 years in the future!
Why would a religion not be believed and taken literal today?

Many religions have been around for longer then 2k years. Judaism is older then 2k years btw.

Now im thinking you are simply not red pilled enough to realize and i forgive you for the slander.
You are under the impression that i am nuts, as it would be one massive conspiracy going back at least 2k years and you have led your whole life in ignorance of this powerful entity out for your destruction and this would be a bit hard to believe and it is easier to just call me what ever you want.

I did not wanted to believe the jew shit for a long time thought it was just weird and to far fetched, but over time i started to see patterns (not just meme`s).
For about a year i was like " i dont want to believe the jew conspiracy thing but"

But now with the information i have gained, after witnessing who was behind current events fucking shit up
Well there is only one conclusion, its the jews.

After seeing the elections and the different powers at be i dug a little deeper to see who was behind these things.
As i started to see a links that would link all these organizations that are out to fuck shit up

Lol dude you're a fucking idiot, not because of the point you're trying to make, but because you actually think anyone is gonna read that shit.

This ^

And this is coming from a African American myself

You're actually crazy racist dude, who hurt you?

>has nothing to do with race relations/racism
>has nothing to do with women's rights
> has nothing to do with guncontrol

>has everything to do with killing an old man in cold blood over a past relationship.

Do you down syndrome this hard on a daily basis.

are you some stupid nigger?, you seem very triggered.

jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-black-holocaust-slave-ships.html

holy shit a voice of reason on the internet.
When obama was in office it was
>obummer is a muslim
Now that trumps in office it's
>Dumb cheeto man drumpf
It's like theyre incapable of looking in a mirror.

It's not talked about because it was a murder suicide

The guy didn't go in there to kill kids, he went in there to kill that chick

Again man, relax lol I really don't care