What car should I buy next?

What car should I buy next?

>21 yr old
>my first car was a Pontiac G6.
>I like to hunt, fish, outdoor shit
>I like aesthetic looking cars

Deciding between a challenger or a truck. What do you faggots think?

>inb4 14 year old that can't even drive or even afford a car.

Take your cancer elsewhere, kids.

miata

>challenger or truck
I guess OP really is a faggot

Get a nice truck for the time being, then buy a nice summer/fun car later on, or a bike.

wrx

Might as well opt for a truck if outdoors is your thing. As for what kind of truck, depends on your needs.

I Have a 2016 F150 Lariat with the Super-Crew cab as I was looking for something that'd double as a family hauler as well as being able to tow 12,000 lb trailers for work. Would've gone with a newer Silverado if could pull at least 10-10.5k lbs.

What truck

I'm actually not a manlet so that car is out of the question.

04/5 sti is fav car on planet

I'm 21 and bought a 40 thousand dollar truck for my first vehicle and it was worth it

would you rather strap that buck you get to the hood of a challenger or toss it in the bed of your pickup?

1993 Mazda rx7

>poorfag rides a skateboard everywhere

This.

In my G6 I can't even really drive on any dirt or it'll fuck the bottom of the car up because it's so low to the ground. I'm just conflicted on whats a pretty good used truck out there to get.

Any Ford or GM truck should do you good. Or if you want dirt cheap and reliable, the Nissan Frontier's a solid choice. Tacomas are overpriced as shit.

miata is always the answer

x2 this

At a young age vehicles are more for building credit than lifelong keepers.
Think about it, I doubt you'll keep your vehicle 40+ years.

How it went for me.
Bought first truck at 21, 27k.
Bought second truck at 24 70k
Looking into mortage/house soon as at 24 after financing 2 vehicles I have outstanding credit and can get retarded loans.

Just looked up the Nissan Frontier's in my area and they are fucking dirt cheap. Sub 14k with

That's cuz they're junk, m8

My credit now is around 710 though

>could be better

What about one of this?

that's a good advice if not role play.

go get a used small pickup truck and you'll enjoy your passions a lot more with the box, tow capacity and off road performance.

Challengers are so fucking basic, but still got smoked by one quick as hell is roared passed like a demon and in like a blink of in eye that faggot was infront of me

Junk? Sure, the design's as old as dinosaurs and they may not have a ton of whiz bang crap, but I've seen more of them running around in the last 10 years than the Tacomas. Not to mention, there's a ton of cheap aftermarket parts for them.

Jeep Rubicon faggot

Looking at just saw a f150 xlt Supercab that I like. All black. Pretty good shape. Might show up at a dealer and give it a test ride this weekend.

Get a truck. Im on my 2nd because I decided my first wasnt worth repairs anymore. 2000 silverado with over 210k miles still drives almost like new. First was a 88 comanche with over 400k that i bought dirt cheap and trippled in repair costs doing it myself.

I'd still rec getting the truck/bike.
Eh, worked for me.

Miata
Is
Always
The
Answer

Tesla

But muh gas money

Guess what faggot you don't pay any.