Does Sup Forums like $uicideboy$?

Does Sup Forums like $uicideboy$?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Q6pFA-M87A
youtube.com/watch?v=dLuTFMV2iZo
youtu.be/NeWtHbtCwpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

$crim is a genius with the production, its amazing seeing his progression from the KYS sagas to now.

Wow nothing? Sup Forums fucks with faggot ass xxxtentation but cant get behind $B?

shut up honkey

They steal beats from the greats and put their garbage-tier trendy raps on top. They're as low as memerap gets.

Out of all the soundcloud rappers, $B are my fav. Not saying they great lyricists their appeal is definitely much in the way of $crim's production. Radical $uicide is their best work. Eternal Grey is not consistent enough for me to love it.

Not white fuckboi

I wouldnt say they steal beats, more like paying homage but it is obvious that theyre heavily influenced by triple 6 mafia.

Exactly how I feel. I was drawn by $crims production at first but the more I listen to the lyrics the more they grow on me. I like how they use all the satanic imagery as a big fuck you to organized religion.

I hate them, they suck ass

is this like 21 pilots or something

A darker more modern version. Cloud rap with trap and death metal influences

excuse me
shut up gook
suicideboys should live up to their name desu

Lmao im definitely not asian

>Not white fuckboi
We get it, Logic, you're half-black
Doesn't mean your opinion isn't shit.

>genius
>literally stole a three-6 mafia beat and STILL put a producer tag on it
youtube.com/watch?v=3Q6pFA-M87A

Damn Scrim was a qt before the dreads, grill, and face tats. Their recent output has been very good, and probably the natural progression for their niche of hip hop. I respect them for developing their sound, unlike pretty much every other rapper in the underground, specifically Bones.

people who champion these dudes as the best in the game must have never heard three 6 mafia before

>"stealing" beats
have you retards ever heard of sampling?

of course ive heard of sampling, shitnuts, but he barely did anything creative with it or anything to begin with, he practically just took something and remastered it. he's biting.

here's the original for comparison, eyeballs-for-testicles: youtube.com/watch?v=dLuTFMV2iZo

I'm fine with sampling, but songs like BREAKDALAW2K16 literally steal the beat.

Op here. Im from Memphis, thats why I fuck with $B because they have that old school Triple 6 vibe

Aloysius Scrimshaw?

>Aloysius Scrimshaw

youtu.be/NeWtHbtCwpA

>The Dead Musician
>Post-Experimental

Which break da law? You do realize there are 7 versions of break da law right? 2k16 is honestly just paying homage to the original 7. It has a mix of all 7 but sounds unique at the same time

i have no problem with people liking them, esp. for that reason

the "best in the game" shit can be left at the door though, desu

South Side Suicide and That Time We Went to Wal Mart are good songs. The rest of them are decent, but they start to blend together after awhile. Meme rap aesthetic. Not as good as Denzel Curry, but better than XXX.

The amount of work they put out the last 2 years is impressive. Alot of it is kinda wack but there are some gems. $crim is nice with the beats but he does rely on samples too much albiet some very nice samples

No

i pretty much share this opinion

I like them but most of their material sounds the same

>death metal
screamo and crunkcore
very different

The suicide and satanic gimmicks are goofy as fuck but I can respect them musically.

Most of their great tracks are scattered across a bunch of their albums. I don't think one single SB album/tape could keep my interest but they make for a great playlist.

This

>calls self suicideboys
>this is what we get
i mean
even lil peep seems more serious about killing himself than these guys
seems more like a shtick to seem edgy