Alright Sup Forumsros I know your not a personal army but we have an opportunity to trigger a libtard to suicide and I...

Alright Sup Forumsros I know your not a personal army but we have an opportunity to trigger a libtard to suicide and I think who better to ask for help in this regard on than Sup Forums

holy kek Sup Forumsro he cant do shit just say whatever the fuck u want also if you want help give us some more info

This is all the info I got

yeah you want help u fucking retard, dont block out the name

Send more memes

Why are you too fucking autistic to just respond "I'm sorry that you were offended by my posts, but I have no requirements to remove them, and there are certainly no grounds for the police to be involved. That being said, if my posts cause you to have a harsh emotional reaction, please feel free to block me so that you won't have to see any more of my posts."

How is that so fucking hard for you autistic fuck

It was posted on snap chat...I'll have the name in a few seconds.

Shut up faggot

@xo trayvon very

That's the snapchat user name that posted the picture

send him "nigger + faggot = niggot
which is what you'd hope to be if you weren't such a massive fucking dick suck cuck fuck"

Dubs has it.

Dubs also demands more memes be sent.

no we have to stop backing down to these fucking sissies and make them realize we don't give a shit about their feelings and for once they'll have to deal with their feelings on their own instead of society coddling them like the babies they are and let them grow some skin

fucking normie shut the fuck up and get the everliving FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK OFF OF THIS BOARD CUNT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dubs demands it

it was more a rant but take what you can let this libtard have it OP

same

OP WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU YOU FUCKING FAG

Fuck off faggot.

FYI the Amnda Tod case recently got a dutch judge to trial a teen related in the cyber bullying case that caused her to commit suicide.
As much as NYPA is a chant around here it really should be a rule.
None of you are %100 user on this website js.

honostly op you shouldnt be a fucking retard, STop being a fucking fag to people

Did not know that. Amanda was funny.

That shows how much of a newfag you are. The person who bullied Amanda "Drink the Bleach to Ditch the Heat" Todd only got caught because he bullied her on a cam site
>for some reason (((tiny)))chat is censored

Kill yourself.