Is Birds the most underrated DG track?

Is Birds the most underrated DG track?

>listens to a shit song
>time to waste a thread slot!
who does this

Yeah, maybe.

No, Culture Shock is.

No, people praise Birds as the only stand out from GP, when in reality it's their second best album. Most underrated songs are Anne Bonny and Thru the Walls.

ooo

YOU
NEED
TO
VIBRATE
HIIIIIIGHER

My niggers

pretty much this

I really loved Big House and Government Plates along with Whatever I Want. Thought Government Plates as a release was fantastic but took a good amount of listens before I really figured it out.

GP is underrated, and birds is the most overrated on the album.
>big house
>two heavens
>anne bonny
>the opener

its Pop

Agree that Birds is the most overrated.

these

honestly How To Do Impossible Things is still my favorite DG track

fuck, GP is too underrated. First five tracks is the best streak in their whole discog.

GP really grows on you the more you listen to it.

Not nearly as strong as the streak on NOTM.

more like overated, such a shit normie song
the boys

>i got a blue bird
>it might die
>it got wetted
>i stayed dry
no.

just another clueless faggot

Artificial Death In The West is the most underrated, and maybe not their best but it's up there.

I agree with many opinions in this thread but DAMN is this true. When I first started listening I didn't like the track, and now I don't know how it has the least views on youtube.

I can't stand Birds. It annoys me to know end. Sup Forums only likes it because it sounds weird. The worst part of the song are the cringey lyrics

My annoying Death Grips songs are Whammy and Hustle Bones. I figure everyone has a handful of DG tracks they can't stand at all.

Birds is literally my favorite. It's amazing how many people disagree over specific quality of DG, more so thsn other bands. I've heard of fans who love and hate every album. Some swear by Exmilitary or Niggas on the Moon. Some cry that Government Plates is severely underrated. Some still think The Money Store is their best. And no one agrees about their songs.

I kinda agree here. Birds was the beginning of Ride using really vague and jumbled verses, which is pretty much the style of every DG song that followed it. I prefer the lyrics from ExM, TMS, and NLDW so much more

>the opener
Fake fan detected!

no it really wasn't.
also it's about war drones/remote tech.

You may think... is best DG track. Prove me wrong.

No known for it is, it's objectively their best track and was on TMS vibe before TMS was near release.

This
Fantano once again revealed his shit taste by only giving it a six.

I never see people talk about Blackjack but I like it a lot

this

i think klink is pretty underrated

thiiiiiiiiiis

No, it actually is their best.

that fucking printer sample is the bomb holy fuck

I'm not typing the entire thing lmao

Just say You Might Think or Pillbox Hat

the drums in two heavens are the most satisfying simple thing i heard in some time